Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
lisette m.
lisette m.

si me gusta pero no porque algunos productos no san tan buenos como quisiera y eso es lo que no me gusta de algunos productos
Salina S.
Salina S.

Jordana Cosmetics are a great brand. Great quality makeup from what I have used, but not too familiar with their entire line.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

Jordana has some awesome products! Some of my favorites are their lip liners .. Their eyeliners and their lip balm stains ..
Really love Jordan' cosmetics the price and quality is really good for a drugstore make up brand really love theor lipsticks
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID

I love the price point of this line and the quality it delivers. I have so far been very happy with e everything I've tried.
Cindy E.
Cindy E.

I haven't tried a lot of their cosmetics but their lip liners and lipsticks are a must have, a sweet smell and it glides on.
Macey H.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC

Love the liquid eyeliner. Smooth lines and lasts all day without transferring. I only wish it were available in more stores.
Estella A.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA

The lip glosses are divine. Cheaply priced, and all the colors are great! Great pigmentation and one swipe is all you need.
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA

I've tried jordans lip pencils. They come in a range of colors and are super inexpensive. For the price you can beat these!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Escondido, CA

This makeup company has inexpensive things that are great. I love the lip liner. I always find mine at Walmart or Walgreens
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.