BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Emma K.
They have great lipsticks, they are so moisturizing and make your lips so soft! I have not used very many of their products but because of their lipsticks I am ready to try more! They are higher quality for a lower price!
Miranda L.
Philadelphia, PA
My sister introduced me to the Jordana liquid lipsticks and I was presently surprised! Usually do not expect a lot from drug store lippies but this one was super creamy and opaque and lasted for a good time! They also have a really great color selection!
Vickii S.
Brookline, MA
Very affordable brand! I've bought a few products from them, and love them! I had purchased their felt tip eyeliner, and I swear it's just a great as the high end ones! The lipsticks were highly pigmented and I love them so much!
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are sooooo great for DIRT CHEAP eyeliner. You can find them at Walgreens. I usually have at least one or two floating in the bottom of my purse. The coverage is good and they last well. I'd definitely recommend them.
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
This line is definitely filled with some hidden gems. The lip liners are great and work as well as higher end ones. The matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. The deeper shades are streaky but they do last a long time.
Genny E.
san diego
Jordana Cosmetics is a great affordable brand. They have amazing makeup to choose from. My favorite from them has to be there mascara. It adds volume and length with just two coats. I always pick mines up from Walgreens.
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Jordana is very good because it's not pricy they're products are really pigmented which i love about products they have great lip liners I have mostly all there shades I love how they are so creamy and they are not dry
Jordana makes products that a very inexpensive and the quality is pretty good. I use the brow pencil and nail polish and find them to be just a good as other products on the market. The eyeliner are not water proof so they have tendency to run, so I would recommend that you chose another source for that.
Sophia J.
Glendale, AZ
This brand is a hidden gem and I am glad I found it. My favorite product is their lip liners that are retractable. They have great color pay off, a variety of colors, and so smooth. They are also extremely affordable, you really cannot go wrong.
Alice W.
Westfield, IN
Eyebrow pencils can be hard to match for a blonde. Most are too copper, or too grey.

I'm a dark blonde, way ashy (is it mousy brown? Is it mousy blonde? I don't know). This was recommended to me by the fine people at reddit's makeupaddiction forum. I bought a couple of other items to try. In the end my "brow solution" is:

1. This pencil - brush end.
2. This pencil - pencil end, first check if it needs sharpened, then gently outline the shape I want. Some days work out better than others hah! This isn't SO dry that you can't smudge it into a better shape once applied. Hence I follow it with a few other items.
3. NYX brow kit for blondes. This comes with a little brush, 4 colors (including an off-white highlighter), and a few stencils in a nice "stretchy band keeps it shut" package. I actually use their stencils that come in it and the color in the bottom right. I was skeptical of the stencils, but it really works.
4. NYX brow kit - the highlighter part. I take the brush in the highlighter and apply a bit of this around the whole outline of my brow to give it a sharper defined edge (better than drawing my edge of brow lines super sharp which would look too drawn on). A little extra goes under my arch on my brow bone.
5. e.l.f clear brow gel - just to hold the hairs where I had them.

Hope you have the same good luck!

Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?