BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Julia D.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Jordana makes one of my favorite red lip liners that I've used for years. It's the easy liner in Sedona red, and it's my favorite drugstore classic red lip liner. They also have many other quality items that are affordable and of good quality. I love their matte lipsticks and eyeliner as well.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Medley, FL
Me encantas los labiales y los rubores de esta marca, son realmente geniales. Los labiales no son grasosos ni pegostosos y tienen un precio realmente accesible, son de esas marcas que poseen las tres "B", aunque un contra seria que el empaque es un poco frágil, pero por lo demás no me quejo.
DALILA F.
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
It is wow and perfect brand...they have good prices and a long line of choices on makeup. You can find lipsticks, liners, shadows and blush. They have a long lasting products and always the give you good deals and bundles on makeup....I always back for more to this place...Im in love!!!
Mary Mar D.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
What is panic I would have to say that is either a win or lose situation sometimes you find a really good products and then there are sometimes that you won't really score but overall it is a really good brand it is stepping up their game and I can't lie it's a very affordable product !
Paige K.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL
The only product from Jordana that I'm currently familiar with are their sweet cream matte lipsticks, but I adore these. They are cheap ($5 at my Walgreens) have lovely smell and texture, and perform as well as my Jeffree Star lipsticks. Just wish they had more strange colors (purple, black, etc).
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
STOCKTON, CA
Great makeup for the price point! I like their cat eye liquid liner. Perfect for winged liner. I also enjoy their lipglosses. Not to sticky and nice and glossy. My favorite is their liquid eyeshadows. So beautiful! Wish they would come back out with those as they were limited edition.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN
I've used Jordanas blushes before! It's awesome that they are affordable. They need to have more of a selection at stores though! Most of the time I see only a small section! I would recommend Jordana makeup to anyone new to makeup and trying to start a collection out or anyone really!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Carmichael, CA
I find this brand to actually be pretty amazing for the price. I purchased the foundation/ concealer and they actually had my right skin tone with my undertone. Which is yellow. Looked as if I was using a high end brand but it was literally only 2 dollars. Plus it's cruelty free
The Makeup F.
The Makeup F.
I love how affordable the brand is! I really enjoy their blushes and lipsticks. Both are very pigmented and apply beautifully for the price. Sometimes the brand is hit or miss, but I love the products I have tried from them. For the price, it's definitely worth trying new things
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tampa, FL
I've used a few products from Jordana. They have nice liquid eye liners with nice color pigment. My favorite thing from them hands down has to be their colored mascara. The pink is to die for. Comes out just as hot pink as you think it should be in the tube!! LOVE!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?