Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Maria F.
Maria F.

My lipliner and lipstick from there is beyond amazing so affordable I promise you won't be disappointed!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA

So affordable! And great quality for the price! They make amazing mascaras! I recommend trying Jordana!
Katie W.
Katie W.

I haven't used everything fine this line but what I have I loved! It's so affordable and great quality!
felixmar g.
felixmar g.

buena pero no lo suficiente, algunos productos deben ser mejorados pero vale la pena por lo que cuentan
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA

I love everything Jordana! Couldn't ask for better quality assurance. This line is amazing in all ways.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA

I love everything about Jordana. The make up is amazing, doesn't leave my face feeling ick. Great brand
Monique S.
Monique S.
Tarzana, CA

Natural lip liner and cappuccino are my absolute favorite!!!!! I swear by these and their so affordable
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ

Love this cosmetic line! It's very affordable and everything is perfect! It's great for all skin tones
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
West Unity, OH

I've only used liquid lipsticks from this brand, and they were great! Super smooth and lasted all day!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Miami, Florida

The lipsticks look super pigmented, the probe as a friend I buy them, , I would love to use them again
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.