BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Greenfield, MA
I wanted to post specifically to the Jordana "Sculpt N' Go" Creamy Contour Stick but it's not able to tagged yet. I HAVE to alert the media that it is an AMAZING concealer stick. I got the color "light" as I am a fair skinned redhead and it is honestly like the cream version on NYX's Taupe. Omg. *falls over* I used a wet Beauty Blender to apply it and it seriously applied like a dream. I was even complimented on my makeup today! Only $4.99 at Walgreens!! You have to try it.
Elle S.
Elle S.
Love that they are cruelty free and so cheap and affordable and available at some drugstores (although I wish at more!) Quality of all of the products by them I have tried is always great. I tried their Extreme Volume mascara (I think that's the name?) and absolutely love how crazy dramatic it makes my lashes in one swipe, not to mention dark!
Susan L.
Susan L.
Point, TX
So many good products. I wish Walgreen's carried the entire line rather than just a tiny display. The lip liners are the best especially for the price. i love the blushes when I can find them. I haven't ever bought either that I haven't just loved. The liners are creamy and long lasting. The matte blushes are my favorites.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Even if Jordana wasn't as inexpensive as it is I would probably still recommend it. I particularly love their lip liners and their newish liquid matte lipstick. Almost nothing I've bought from Jordana was more than five dollars, which is great when you have a larger makeup collection that you're constantly adding to.
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
Honestly, I have only tried one of their products but it blew me away. Their mascara is my favorite go-to that I always make sure to have on hand. I have gone through at least 4 tubes already and continue to buy it. They just started carrying the brand at my local Duane Reade and I look forward to trying out more of their products.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Jordana makes one of my favorite red lip liners that I've used for years. It's the easy liner in Sedona red, and it's my favorite drugstore classic red lip liner. They also have many other quality items that are affordable and of good quality. I love their matte lipsticks and eyeliner as well.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Medley, FL
Me encantas los labiales y los rubores de esta marca, son realmente geniales. Los labiales no son grasosos ni pegostosos y tienen un precio realmente accesible, son de esas marcas que poseen las tres "B", aunque un contra seria que el empaque es un poco frágil, pero por lo demás no me quejo.
DALILA F.
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
It is wow and perfect brand...they have good prices and a long line of choices on makeup. You can find lipsticks, liners, shadows and blush. They have a long lasting products and always the give you good deals and bundles on makeup....I always back for more to this place...Im in love!!!
Mary Mar D.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
What is panic I would have to say that is either a win or lose situation sometimes you find a really good products and then there are sometimes that you won't really score but overall it is a really good brand it is stepping up their game and I can't lie it's a very affordable product !
Paige K.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL
The only product from Jordana that I'm currently familiar with are their sweet cream matte lipsticks, but I adore these. They are cheap ($5 at my Walgreens) have lovely smell and texture, and perform as well as my Jeffree Star lipsticks. Just wish they had more strange colors (purple, black, etc).
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.