Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Affordable yet good quality! Their lip liners are to die for!! So much pigment
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
I have never really been to a Jordanna store. But I would really like to go.
S Y.
S Y.
Great affordable cosmetic line with good pigmentation. Can't beat the price.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I've only found Jordana Cosmetics at one Walgreens store. The only thing that they carry is eyeliner, lip liner and lipsticks. I am not sure what else the company makes. I have tried their lipliner, eyeliner and lipsticks and I really like the products especially the lipliners. I have purchased all of the lipliners that the walgreens that sells them have. They are not expensive at all and last a long time. I did purchase the liquid eyeliner but since I shake from my fibromyalgia I cannot use, until I can figure a way to hold my hands steady enough to put on. I did test it out on my arm. They pigment is beautiful especially the gold color I picked up on accident. Didn't realize I picked up the gold color. I highly recommend this product!
Eri T.
Eri T.
Oh Jordana...
Where do I start?

I first discovered this brand as a high schooler just wanting to do makeup at a low cost that also came with good quality 😅

I fell in LOVE with this brand.

I've been using their Fabu Brows eyebrow pencil FOREEEEVER now and I swear by this stuff 😩💖
Same goes for their Easyliner retractable pencil 🙌🏻

The eye shadows... SUPER cheap and pigmented!!

P.S. Jordana's Quick Shine Topcoat (60 second shine) the only top coat I use now and it really does dry fast!

😩💕 I LOVE JORDANA 💕😩
Esther  i.
Esther i.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love how pigmented these are 😍. They go on smooth and stay on for a long time.Jordana has so many colors to choose from. I put my top favorite color in the front 😍😍

They sell them at Walgreens. The store usually has sales like buy one get one 50% off :D

Also! Coupons! If you are into coupons ,you could check out the coupons for this awesome bold lip colors. You can find the coupon books in the entrance for free . #contest #favoriteboldlipcolor @influenster

Treasure W.
Treasure W.
I love Jordana creme matte liquid lipsticks! They have a nice shade range to choose from, they aren't sticky and they dry down really quickly. I have fairly big lips and I always have problems with lipsticks cracking on my but I don't have this problem with this formula. I do admit though I enjoy the darker shades better they tend to wear better.
Chenee J.
Chenee J.
Los Angeles, CA
Jordana Cosmetics is so fun & affordable. You don't have to break the bank to get all of your beauty needs. It's great to buy items that you are just trying out for the first time (such as a bold color or need something to practice applying like highlighter) by using a brand like Jordana. Cause if you mess up, don't like the look, etc. You didn't waste a whole bunch of money. Plus their products are actually pretty darn nice
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
I recently discovered this brand in my local Walgreens when I was looking for a new liquid lipstick. I fell in love with their Sweet Cream Matte line. Tiramisu and Rose Macaroon are my favorites from the line- the lipstick applies beautifully and has a pleasant vanilla scent. Jordana works just as well if not better than more expensive brands and it only cost me $4.99! Pictured: Tiramisu after 4 hours of wear & a few cups of coffee.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
I have tried a few of their products and so far they have not failed me. The price is affordable and worth your money. I LOVE their lipsticks! it definitely stays all day. I love their cat eye liner. If you love a perfect dark intense eye wing make sure to grab one of their eye liners. This product last all day, and i literally mean all day. and for the price you might as grab all the colors they have.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.