Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Belén L.
Belén L.

es una buena marca pero no es una de las que me vuelve loca es muy económica a comparación con otras y para el precio esta bien
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

I love their cosmetics they are inexpensive and are great quality they are one of my drugstore go to products for everyday use.
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.

Affordable makeup and pretty good quality. Love the lip liners; and 💄. I have nothing but good to say about this keep it coming
Summer R.
Summer R.
Houston, Tx

Very inexpensive great to work with if you're just into trying out new cute lippys really they have a variety of great products
Jennel S.
Jennel S.

Good enough if you are on a budget, some items are more potent than others. I enjoy their eyeliners, some are highly pigmented.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Louisville, GA

Their lip products are so very creamy and don't have a bad smell. Pros they are creamy and last a while no cons I can think of
Yuliany S.
Yuliany S.

I feel like the products are pretty goo. I have used the compact powder and I find it amazing, since it has a good durability.
Karla S.
Karla S.

Jordana like me, because have a beautiful lipsticks, shadows, eyeliners, and they are veryvery cheap, and have a good quality.
Ana R.
Ana R.

Muy buenos productos y sus precios sin duda son buenos, poco a poco mejoran la calidad de sus cosmeticos y esto es agradable.
lisette m.
lisette m.

si me gusta pero no porque algunos productos no san tan buenos como quisiera y eso es lo que no me gusta de algunos productos
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.