BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
People really over look this brand i feel like. but its actually a great quality brand for women of color. I started off using their lipliners and eyeliners and have now been using this brand for 5+ years!! so affordable as well!!
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
They're a super affordable beauty brand that's been around for over 25 years and are a sister company to Milani. They can be found online, at Walgreens, Kmart, Duane Reade, and Save Mart. And they have some really awesome products.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
I love Jordana as a brand. Their products consistently surprise me but in a good way. They are always able to keep their prices affordable while still making fantastic products. I highlight recommend their mascaras and lip products. My only issue is they are sometimes hard to find due to their availability only at Walgreens stores.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
LOVE Jordana's Best Lash Extreme mascara. The black is so very black. I use this as my last coat of mascara. I find it doesn't flake and gives a nice finish to the lashes. I also love their lip pencils. Great value for the price!
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
I am by far the biggest lipstick fanatic EVER and out of every cosmetics brand ive ever tried, Jordana Matte lipsticks are my absolutely all time favorite! The come in a beautiful variety of colors, and reds being my favorite , they have a wonderfully beautiful selection of reds to choose from. As well as many others.
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA
I am a huge fan of Jordana lip liners. It is the one brand of liners that I use. They have a small selection of colors but the colors that they do have are very pretty. They are long wear so they don't fade throughout the day.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
Granite I've only used eyeliner, but that was a great enough product to set the mold for any other product from their line. I love how smooth it goes on and how big minute it is. For the price you wouldn't believe the quality.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Very inexpensive products, for the price it's a good product, affordable the lip gloss are like $2.50 and last a fairly long time, taste fantastic and also are very moisturizer, of course I will buy a product from Jordana.
Azra Z.
In high school I use to buy the Jordana eyeliner in razor blue it was electrifying and vibrant. Everyone thought it was an expensive item
Meanwhile it was such a good reasonable price. It's amazing and I recommended these products
Miranda L.
Philadelphia, PA
My sister introduced me to the Jordana liquid lipsticks and I was presently surprised! Usually do not expect a lot from drug store lippies but this one was super creamy and opaque and lasted for a good time! They also have a really great color selection!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?