BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Treasure W.
Treasure W.
I love Jordana creme matte liquid lipsticks! They have a nice shade range to choose from, they aren't sticky and they dry down really quickly. I have fairly big lips and I always have problems with lipsticks cracking on my but I don't have this problem with this formula. I do admit though I enjoy the darker shades better they tend to wear better.
Chenee J.
Chenee J.
Los Angeles, CA
Jordana Cosmetics is so fun & affordable. You don't have to break the bank to get all of your beauty needs. It's great to buy items that you are just trying out for the first time (such as a bold color or need something to practice applying like highlighter) by using a brand like Jordana. Cause if you mess up, don't like the look, etc. You didn't waste a whole bunch of money. Plus their products are actually pretty darn nice
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
I recently discovered this brand in my local Walgreens when I was looking for a new liquid lipstick. I fell in love with their Sweet Cream Matte line. Tiramisu and Rose Macaroon are my favorites from the line- the lipstick applies beautifully and has a pleasant vanilla scent. Jordana works just as well if not better than more expensive brands and it only cost me $4.99! Pictured: Tiramisu after 4 hours of wear & a few cups of coffee.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
I have tried a few of their products and so far they have not failed me. The price is affordable and worth your money. I LOVE their lipsticks! it definitely stays all day. I love their cat eye liner. If you love a perfect dark intense eye wing make sure to grab one of their eye liners. This product last all day, and i literally mean all day. and for the price you might as grab all the colors they have.
Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
i haven't really used these products since i was about 13 years old! So im not sure how honest my review is. but i will say that when i consistently used their eyeliner it bled within the first 20 minutes of wearing it, and i had raccoon eyes for most of the day. the price is great but for the quality of the product i might gear more toward purchasing NYC or Elf products
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Greenfield, MA
I wanted to post specifically to the Jordana "Sculpt N' Go" Creamy Contour Stick but it's not able to tagged yet. I HAVE to alert the media that it is an AMAZING concealer stick. I got the color "light" as I am a fair skinned redhead and it is honestly like the cream version on NYX's Taupe. Omg. *falls over* I used a wet Beauty Blender to apply it and it seriously applied like a dream. I was even complimented on my makeup today! Only $4.99 at Walgreens!! You have to try it.
Elle S.
Elle S.
Love that they are cruelty free and so cheap and affordable and available at some drugstores (although I wish at more!) Quality of all of the products by them I have tried is always great. I tried their Extreme Volume mascara (I think that's the name?) and absolutely love how crazy dramatic it makes my lashes in one swipe, not to mention dark!
Susan L.
Susan L.
Point, TX
So many good products. I wish Walgreen's carried the entire line rather than just a tiny display. The lip liners are the best especially for the price. i love the blushes when I can find them. I haven't ever bought either that I haven't just loved. The liners are creamy and long lasting. The matte blushes are my favorites.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Even if Jordana wasn't as inexpensive as it is I would probably still recommend it. I particularly love their lip liners and their newish liquid matte lipstick. Almost nothing I've bought from Jordana was more than five dollars, which is great when you have a larger makeup collection that you're constantly adding to.
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
Honestly, I have only tried one of their products but it blew me away. Their mascara is my favorite go-to that I always make sure to have on hand. I have gone through at least 4 tubes already and continue to buy it. They just started carrying the brand at my local Duane Reade and I look forward to trying out more of their products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?