Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Tulsa, OK

I purchased a lipgloss and let me tell you it smells like watermelon it smells soooo good I love it and the gloss is very pretty !
Natalee J.
Natalee J.
Stockton, CA

Jordana cosmetics are amazing very close to the quality of many other expensive products.. A good way to look stunning on a budget
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA

The best product I've known in years, I'm thrilled with it. Mo quieor change to another prosucto because the quality is very good
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Hobbs, NM

I honestly don't love the quality from their products, I know this is a cheap makeup mark but they should improve their cosmetics
Sandra P.
Sandra P.

The truth is that this brand I love for its different range of cosmetics, I am a fan of lipsticks I love all the colors they have
Nash T.
Nash T.

I've used Jordana eyeliner for 12 years and counting. Absolutely love it and it's so affordable. I always find my way back to it.
Coral C.
Coral C.
San Francisco, CA

I just tried their matte liquid lipstick ! It's horrible !! It smudged within an hour but it stained my lips 😖😖 horrible horrible
lendy u.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX

Son de Buena calidad me gusta el precio la verdad que hay precious muy Buenos y me encanta la textura de esta linia de maquillaje
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX

Their mascara is my favorite and it is soooo cheap. I get compliments every time that I use it and it looks like a high end one!
Marilenny R.
Marilenny R.
Newark, NJ

Para mi los labiales de jordana sin muy buenos y sobre todo económicos que es muy bueno para el wue quiere calidad a buen precio
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.