Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

i like jordana cosmetics its a pick me up lip gloss or eyeliner the price is just right and its a good product.
Alison W.
Alison W.

This is a nice, affordable option when buying cosmetics. I really don't have any complaints on their products.
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Brooklyn, NY

Their pencils are really good as we arebtheir liners. They are my go to when I need a quick cheap replacement.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.

I have a lipstick, and I love it, it leaves your lips moisturized and the color is very pretty, I recommend it
Maria S.
Maria S.
Northlake, IL

I love Jordana liners! The lipliners as well as for the eyeliners. They are so pigmented and very affordable.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

I love Jordanas mascaras and liquid lipsticks. Their whole cosmetic line is very affordable and good quality.
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

Grate cosmetics for the low cost, the matte lipsticks has a big color spectrum for choose and they last good.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Vista, Ca

Love their matte liquid lipstick. So smooth and it lasts all day long. I wish I could find it in more stores.
Basha W.
Basha W.
Jonesboro, GA

I used the nail polish by Jordana and it made my nails look very pretty. The shine from the polish was great.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

This brand of cosmetics works well and is a wonderful price. The products last a pretty long time and cheap!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.