Add a Photo

Shumaila J.
Dallas

quite affordable
good quality
wish they had great variety
highly affordable
love their lipsticks ... lip twist to be exact the most
Tania E.
Tania E.

Me encanta! Sus labiales están buenísimos! Los colores super bonitos y duras demasiado sin necesidad de andar retocando muy seguido
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

I've been using the twist eyeliner for years - I love it. It goes on easily, smooth, I can do fine lines. It's just perfect for me.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

good products at an affordable price. i have tried lip products as well as brow pencils and nail polishes. they are all affordable.
Misti N.
Misti N.
Fort Worth, TX

Jordana is a great brand. The price for the product you get is amazing. I find their products are very pigmented and great quality.
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA

Jordana cosmetics me parece que es una marca bastante accesible , sus precios son super comodos y a una calidad bastante acpetable.
Reyna L.
Reyna L.

These products are amazing because they have variaty of makeup for any type of skin tones and skin types. I love their lip liners.
Productos de exelente calidad muy inovAdora la mArca pero siento q no es asi como muy accesible pero si vale la penA Pagar x ellos
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Tulsa, OK

I purchased a lipgloss and let me tell you it smells like watermelon it smells soooo good I love it and the gloss is very pretty !
Natalee J.
Natalee J.
Stockton, CA

Jordana cosmetics are amazing very close to the quality of many other expensive products.. A good way to look stunning on a budget
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.