Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.

I have a lipstick, and I love it, it leaves your lips moisturized and the color is very pretty, I recommend it
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Brooklyn, NY

Their pencils are really good as we arebtheir liners. They are my go to when I need a quick cheap replacement.
Riely H.
Riely H.

I love their lip liners and the volumizing mascara. Affordable, easy to use, and Staples in my makeup routine.
Basha W.
Basha W.
Jonesboro, GA

I used the nail polish by Jordana and it made my nails look very pretty. The shine from the polish was great.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Northlake, IL

I love Jordana liners! The lipliners as well as for the eyeliners. They are so pigmented and very affordable.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

I love Jordanas mascaras and liquid lipsticks. Their whole cosmetic line is very affordable and good quality.
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

Grate cosmetics for the low cost, the matte lipsticks has a big color spectrum for choose and they last good.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Vista, Ca

Love their matte liquid lipstick. So smooth and it lasts all day long. I wish I could find it in more stores.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

This brand of cosmetics works well and is a wonderful price. The products last a pretty long time and cheap!
SNI R.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL

I have used Jordana lipsticks and mascara. It's an unbelievably good liquid lipstick for a very cheap price.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.