BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Morgan C.
Lafayette, LA
One of my favorite drugstore brands for lip liners! I've been using their lip liners for years now and they are so great and only a few bucks! I get mine at Walgreens, the formula is consistent and they also have a pretty decent shade range. Love my Jordana lip liners!
Jayde S.
bowling green, OH
I think jordanas products are great quality and a great price. They are a brand with majority hit products with only a few weak ones. The formulas are great but the compromise is with the cheaper packaging. Overall I like using my jordana cosmetics.
Gaby E.
I llove Jordana's lip pencils. They have a great variety of colors. The lip pencils don't dry my lips. The color stays on for a long time and it has a lot of product in it. The price is great, not expensive at all. I Also like the colored eyeliners.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
I have severely sensitive skin and I can typically use most any product from this company. I've gotten a couple of friends hooked on it as well! Formula quality is there and you really pay for the great product! I will definitely shop there again!
Samantha V.
Corona, CA
Great!! Their lipsticks have always been one of my favorite drug store products, my mother was the first one ever to introduce me to these cosmetics. Couple years back I decided to try their lip liner , and let me tell you they did not disappoint. They have an amazing smell and are spot on , on hydrating your lips.
Definitely recommend them.
Abby S.
Great affordable makeup that is awesome quality. Love that I can go to my local Walgreens and pick up their products. I love their "Fabuliner" and lip liners! I just recently purchased the cream contour stick and highlighter and they are amazing!
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
I just tried this brand for the first time last week and I love it so far! I tried a matte lip in this gorgeous deep red color! Also I bought an eyebrow pencil now that color was off for my skin tone and hair color but that's okay it was cheap
Blanca D.
I remember using this brand since I was a teenager back in Mexico. I specially love the eye pencils, but they recently have been selling lipsticks with nice shades, most of them in matte which I like. The brand is affordable and good quality. I just wish they had a bigger variety in other type of products. But so far I've had a good experience.
Charissa C.
Los productos Jordana son muy buenos en lo que es su precio, calidad, etc.
Tienen mucha variedad y muy buen acabado los labiales, en realidad los recomiendo ya que los podemos conseguir fácilmente en muchos almacenes, farmacias, supermercados de nuestro pais
Darlene E.
Its a good quality brand for an exceptional price. I've tried their matte lipsticks and they are very good. A little dry, but good pigments. I got them at my local drugstore, super affordable and great quality. I've also tried a brow pencil too, which was ok.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?