Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Tori R.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH

These products are hit or miss! Their new liquid lipsticks are fabulous and better than some high end liquid lips!
Lesleey V.
Lesleey V.
League City, TX

I have tried their nail polishes they were alright you sure did have to use like 5 coats to get the perfect color
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie, NY

I have three words for you: JORDANA LIP GLOSS. I have been using their lip glosses since I was about 7 years old.
Emina O.
Emina O.
Imperial, Mo

I've used Jordana for years. I love their lip liners and eyeliners. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing as well
Mercedes N.
Mercedes N.
Carrollton, TX

Freaking amazing everything I've ever gotten or bought I have had no complaints. I love every item I've ever had
Mileena S.
Mileena S.

I love their liners! The Catsuit Luquid liners are amazing, with an excellent price point and good color payoff.
ANA V.
ANA V.
La Mesa, CA

This brand has quite a few great products
The matte liquid lipsticks,their blushesand their mascara are amazing!
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA

JORDANA cosmetics is such good quality for its low price I get my products at Walgreens and I love them to death
Orluisa S.
Orluisa S.

exelente linea de cosmeticos buen precio me encatan sus labiales cremososson de lo mejor en marcas de maquillaje
Yanelly F.
Yanelly F.

Recommended 100%.Good product excellent quality. Good price.I would buy this brand again. I always recommend it.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.