Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
brenda r.
brenda r.

I love this brand. I think milani owns them and they have some great products, i would recommend their eyeliners and liquid lipsticks
Pamela P.
Pamela P.

It has a really short palette of colors, but the prices are affordable, the nail polish is very liquid (in my opinion) but its works.
Karen H.
Karen H.

I love their matte lipstick and their lip liner they last all day. You can find them at Walgreens and they are at a affordable price.
In itself, it has good products, are not my favorites but save many situations instead of buying cheap makeup, anyway I like it a lot
Angel M.
Angel M.
Denver, CO

These are more than affordable. I know I can always find them at a near by Walgreen's. The products are great quality for the price.
Maria T.
Maria T.

Love the eye liners and lip liners and also he eyebrow pencils work great and they are all so cheap I can get them at any drug store
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Duluth, MN

Great affordable cosmetics. Its hit and miss but that's fine because of the affordable prices. Big fan of their blushes and lippies.
Carly W.
Carly W.

Jordana has some really great products for an awesome price. Their lip sticks and glosses are really great as well as their eyeliner
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Los esmaltes son muy chulos pero me encuentro que tiene poca resistencia!! Tienen una gran variedad de labiales muy lindos y barato
Karla  S.
Karla S.
Kissimmee, Fl

This brand is very affordable and some of their things are really good quality. I specially enjoy their eye liners and lip glosses.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.