Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Mileena S.
Mileena S.

I love their liners! The Catsuit Luquid liners are amazing, with an excellent price point and good color payoff.
Mercedes N.
Mercedes N.
Carrollton, TX

Freaking amazing everything I've ever gotten or bought I have had no complaints. I love every item I've ever had
Emina O.
Emina O.
Imperial, Mo

I've used Jordana for years. I love their lip liners and eyeliners. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing as well
ANA V.
ANA V.
La Mesa, CA

This brand has quite a few great products
The matte liquid lipsticks,their blushesand their mascara are amazing!
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA

JORDANA cosmetics is such good quality for its low price I get my products at Walgreens and I love them to death
Orluisa S.
Orluisa S.

exelente linea de cosmeticos buen precio me encatan sus labiales cremososson de lo mejor en marcas de maquillaje
Yanelly F.
Yanelly F.

Recommended 100%.Good product excellent quality. Good price.I would buy this brand again. I always recommend it.
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Kansas City, MO

Jordana makes some of the best lip liners. I love their lip liners and find that they last pretty much all day!
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

i like jordana cosmetics its a pick me up lip gloss or eyeliner the price is just right and its a good product.
Alison W.
Alison W.

This is a nice, affordable option when buying cosmetics. I really don't have any complaints on their products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.