Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Maria C.
Maria C.
miami

Una marca ecónomica pero a mi parecer tiene labiales de muy buena calidad, creo que parecen bastante a los de mac(tal vez estoy loca 😂)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Alpharetta , GA

i love their lippies and eyeliners. they have so much pigmentation! i can really compare this to a high end brand. love their products
Nonye O.
Nonye O.
Carson, CA

Use the black brown eyeliner. I use it on my eyebrows and I just prefer it to other products I have tried. One of my beauty essentials
Mila P.
Mila P.

he usado labiales me gustan mucho.
Pero creo q no cumple con las horas que dice q va durar el labial.
deberian de poner mucha atencion
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA

Used lip liners from them and they last a long time but make sure your lips are exfoliated or it will go into the cracks and look BAD.
Alisha F.
Alisha F.
Saint Louis, MO

I've tried their retractable eyeliners and while they glide on easy with great color payoff, they seem to smear and run really easily.
In itself, it has good products, are not my favorites but save many situations instead of buying cheap makeup, anyway I like it a lot
Adeline D.
Adeline D.
Madison, WI

It has standard quality, It's sticky and sometimes I hate to say but like little kid material, I like it but at the same time I don't
Lisset T.
Lisset T.

My matt lipstick leaves a good result when I put it on and I really recommend it.
And they also have an incredible line of cosmetics.
Marcelle V.
Marcelle V.

Presentation of the products are not the best, definetly but their products REALLY are great they can compite to any expensive brand.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.