Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Lexi F.
Lexi F.

Jordana makes high quality cosmetics for a great price. Some of my favorite eyeliners, and mascaras are from jordana
Casey K.
Casey K.
Kansas City, MO

They have the BEST felt tip eyeliner pen ever! It's super cheap yet super good quality! It's all I ever use anymore
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY

I used a press powder and a lipstick which was pretty nice. Recommend to anyone. They have different shades as well
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I hav used some of the lipsticks and are very pretty, inexpensive and have a wide rang of products like eye makeup.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Santa Maria, CA

Love their lipsticks soooo many dupes for Mac lipstick etc. Awsome reasonable prices very cheap and awsome quality.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Edinburg, TX

I really like their lipsticks because they have really good pigment and most of all they are economic to my budget!
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
North Olmsted, OH

Affordable, good products, although hard to find sometimes. I like their eyebrow pencils that I found at Walgreens.
Karla C.
Karla C.

Jordana foundations has a really good coverage, and affordable prices, it doesnt feels sticky or oily on your skin
Mirza A.
Mirza A.
San Ysidro, CA

They have very affordable prices and i really like the way the Matte lipstick's look, they last and don't look dry
Tori R.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH

These products are hit or miss! Their new liquid lipsticks are fabulous and better than some high end liquid lips!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.