BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
It is a good drugstore brand. It is inexpensive and their make up is okay. My eyebrow pencil is from their company and it is pretty good although I would probably pick another brand before I go use Jordana. There hasnt been any big variety inside of the drugstores as well.
linda o.
I have tried blushes, lipsticks, and liquid lipsticks from Jordana. The lipsticks are available in a good selection of colors. The colors are pigmented and are comfortable on the lips. I also really like their liquid lipsticks. They are priced well and are not too drying.
Monica G.
The only product i use is their eyeliner pencil cod my eyebrows it stays om but not too dry on like if i screw up im able to smudge it off the one i use is Coffee its the one mostly matches me. and this is one of my daily products because my eyebrows are way too thin lol.
F Anel J.
Jordana cosmetics lip liners are so good! They are very pigmented and good quality for the price you pay. Their lip liners have a wide range of colors for all skin tones and all looks. I always find mine at Wall greens and always make sure to stock up when I get a chance.
Elizabeth J.
Jordana is an amazing brand that is incredibly budget friendly. I have tried many products from this brand and have loved everything. Their black liquid eyeliner is comparable (if not better) than my Kat von D liner, and the Stila Stay All Day. Definitely try this brand!
KT R.
Very affordable makeup line, good quality makeup. I did find the eyebrow pencils left my eye brows looking way too harsh no matter how light I went but the pencils were only 99 cent and I ended up using them as lip liners and to line my waterline so it wasn't a total bust.
Nany K.
Their matte lipsticks are awesome! It was a huge surprise for me when I decided to give them a chance. I found their lipsticks at Navarro in Miami, I saw a shade I liked and the price was super cheap so I thought Why not? And wow! I went back and picked some more shades!
Janice W.
My favorite beauty blogger raved about the lip liner Tawny so I had to try it. For me, it didn't have a lot of coverage and it's a little dry. I'm going to keep working with it and see if it gets better. If Leslie likes it (and she loves it) I know it must be. Great product.
Marianettee R.
I love using Jordana's lip liners, lipsticks and eyeliners.
The eyeliners dry up and peel off.
The lip liners line the lips up perfrctly and I only have one black lip gloss that turns matte and it's super beautiful and I fell in love with it the first time I bought it.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?