Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4

Siempre busco sus productos, son excelentes y a buen precio, si buscan calidad y no afectar sus finanzas fijo deben comprar a esta marca
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Conway, SC

I've used their lip liners, matte lipsticks, and their pressed powder. I like all of them. The matte lipsticks are probably my favorite.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Porterville, CA

Jordana is a very affordable brand. Even though is so cheap they carry somr great ptoducts, one of them is their lip liners which i love
lauren m.
lauren m.
Orlando, FL

Jordana has some pretty great affordable products. They arent the best quality, but they are very close and well worth it for the price.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Miami , Florida

There are extremely cheap products, they sell them in the dollar store. I haven't buy all heir products but I love their matte lipsticks
Alba C.
Alba C.
San Jose, CA

Found a great blush and still looking for the same shade but it is not easy to find. Haven't lost hope that I will find my shade again.
I've only tried their lip liners but they're amazinggggg. Especially for the price. They're super pigmented and smooth for application.
Ofelia P.
Ofelia P.
Escondido, CA

Great affordable brand! I love their blushes and lip products. I am always on a bugdet and i can purchase these without feeling guilty!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX

I love their lipsticks tjey work well as in pigmenation wuse only theyre not long lasting but apart from that i find them really creamy
Eden G.
Eden G.
reno, nv

their liquid lipsticks are some of their best products. they're affordable at around $7 and more comfortable than some higher-end ones.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.