Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Marisabel G.
Marisabel G.

Good drugstore brand. for the price you can try almost every product of this line. My favorite, the lipsticks! I'm not a person of very matte lipsticks, so, they are good enough for me. I love there are many options. Pencils are also very good for me! They last all day long and have very beautiful color. I recomend you try this brand, maybe u fall in
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Ellabell, GA

Jordana offers beauty products at a very affordable price. Their black liquid eyeliner is my favorite all time eye liner. I have tired blushes, eyeshadows, primers, lip products and more and I have been happy with all of their products. The only product I did not love was the foundation. I need a full coverage found and prefer high end foundations.
Blanca D.
Blanca D.
Dunlap, IL

I remember using this brand since I was a teenager back in Mexico. I specially love the eye pencils, but they recently have been selling lipsticks with nice shades, most of them in matte which I like. The brand is affordable and good quality. I just wish they had a bigger variety in other type of products. But so far I've had a good experience.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Tucson, AZ

My new eveyday go to eyeshadow is their made to last liquid eyeshadow. My favorite color is the Forever Sand which is a great golden base color. I also have the Not a Wink Pink color which is a pinkish toned metallic. Both colors go on easily and stay put all day even without a primer. Forever Sand on the left and Not a Wink Pink on the right.
Elle S.
Elle S.

Love that they are cruelty free and so cheap and affordable and available at some drugstores (although I wish at more!) Quality of all of the products by them I have tried is always great. I tried their Extreme Volume mascara (I think that's the name?) and absolutely love how crazy dramatic it makes my lashes in one swipe, not to mention dark!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Corona, CA

Great!! Their lipsticks have always been one of my favorite drug store products, my mother was the first one ever to introduce me to these cosmetics. Couple years back I decided to try their lip liner , and let me tell you they did not disappoint. They have an amazing smell and are spot on , on hydrating your lips.
Definitely recommend them.
Sanya S.
Sanya S.

I love Jordana products because they are so inexpensive and work really well. I have all the lip liners they carry at Walgreens and use them often. Sometimes their products aren't very good but what do you expect with such inexpensive prices. I just wish they had this brand at walmart because everything is cheaper at walmart than Walgreens.
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA

I alway purchase their clear pink rose nail poilsh because it helps protect my nails and gives them a great shine. For the low price that they sell their products for the quality is great!! I love their eyeliners great pigment! I have not tried their foundations. I usually find their products at the grocery store (which is kinda weird).
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.

The new matte liquid lipsticks are the bomb! Such a variety of colors for such a low price! And I love that you can find such a good quality products at the drugstore jordana's really stepping it up! The product is actually really comfortable on the lips although it can be a bit streaky, you just layer it twice and it should be find
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA

I've only tired two item from their line and its their liners and Sweet cream Matte Liquid lips. And I love both the product. Although some may not like the dryness of the Liquid Lips but all you need is a little bit of lip balm underneath to compensate for the dryness. All in all I like what the brand offers for the price point.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.