BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
I like Jordana products but I am not in love with them. If you are looking for an inexpensive drugstore brand that works for a few hours then this is it! They do have a lot of fun colors and products to choose from though. You can definitely tell the difference between this and high end makeup!
Biling G.
Taylors, SC
The main thing is their liquid eyeliner. That was my favorite eyeliner, then they had to stop making it. That was very upsetting, they need to make it available again, and I dont use anything else from them. So I would be much more satisfied with this brand if they released this product again.
Sooz D.
Downers Grove, IL
My favorite Jordana product is their matte lipstick. The packaging is sleek and gives a clean click so you can be sure it's tightly closed. The color is very pigmented and matte. It generally stats on about 6 or 7 hours and is much less drying than other matte lipsticks. Very inexpensive, too.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Ever have an itch to shop? Ever look at your bank account and it looks back at you with a sour face? Don't fret! A quick run to Walgreens will definitely allow you to satisfy your shopping addiction. Run to the Jordan's section there are always hot sales and new products with amazing quality
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO
Some products shine more than others. They have really good mascaras. The liquid lipsticks are ok but they are not the best. Because the price is low it is worth trying out different products to see if they will work for you. I am a fan of a variety of things that I did not expect to enjoy.
Jennifer K.
Hamden, CT
I love their eyeliner with the retractable tip. Super easy and stays on all day. Love the color selection! Hard to find places that carry it so I usually buy a ton of them when I do see them. Walgreens usually sells them. I love the dark brown, navy blue, and especially the eggplant/purple.
Mirielys P.
I enjoy Jordana cosmetics because it is a very affordable and friendly to my wallet. One of my favorite products from
Them has to be there lip balm stain in the color honey love. I have re-purchased this product more than 10 times already I don't know what I would do if they stop making it!
Zara J.
I'm only familiar with Jordana lip liners. and i like them. They are fairly inexpensive, they are not the best lip liners I've ever used, but they get the job done. For the price they are good enough. I like that they are twist up lip liners so you don't have to worry about sharpening them
Jose Luis D.
Homestead, FL
The Jordana products look more appealing to me than the Stila lip glazes. Is it just me? I like the Instagram photos in the side bar it looks like you had so much fun! I had fun bowling again this weekend. Can’t do too much else here since we had snow this past weekend. Have a great day!
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
Jordana Cosmetics has great beauty items such as foundation, eye liner, nail polish and etc. The eyeliner there is my favorite thing to buy there. The quality is good and it is not that pricey. They have everything and I would go there again. The people that work there are very friendly.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?