BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
My favorite mascara is the Jordana best lash. I watched many YouTube vlogs about fiber lashes and many people suggested using this product that costs around $4 over the high priced $30 fiber lash mascaras. So glad I read that blog because I've found the best mascara I've ever used!! (It's a black tube with purple writing)
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Affordable products throughout the entire line. Colors are vibrant especially the lipsticks , nail polishes and eyeliners. Great line to experiment with and practice color blending. This is one of my summer time go to lines. They have made many formula improvements over the years . I've used Jordana since high school.
LaTanya S.
LaTanya S.
I have been using the sweet cream lipstick by Jordana and I'm in love. It is so pigmented and stays put once it drys. It's very affordable and Walgreens usually has it on sale. It's hard to find at times to I would say that is something they can improve on making it easier for customers to find their products.
I recently bought a nail polish of this brand. On the one hand I liked the color enough, good pigmentation, with two layers of paint the nail is perfectly covered with a beautiful coloration, on the other hand what I did not like is that the paint lasts very little on the nail and is sensitive to any touch.
Allison A.
Allison A.
White Water, CA
I have only tried the matte lipsticks and one liquid lipstick from jordana. I really love the matte lipsticks, they dont last forever but they go on so smooth and they are really nice colors. The liquid lipstick I wasnt too much of a fan because of the color but the formula came on nice did last for hours.
Jovelean V.
Jovelean V.
San Francisco, CA
What I love about this brand is that it is very affordable; I don't worry about choosing which shade of lipstick I want, I simply buy them. You have to experiment with a couple items as some fall short of par as for quality, but many items are sure to wow.
Down side is that they are hard to find in stores.
Anika K.
Anika K.
Everett, MA
can we please take a moment to rave about their new sweet cream matte liquid lipsticks? they go on so smooth, they are really pigmented and not too drying. Sometimes I put it on and forget that I have anything on my lips. I just wish they had a bigger selection of products and were found at more places.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Excellent products that I love. They have everything I want. It depends on what you think is expensive or not. I love the quality it's amazing. I do shop there a lot, I plan on shopping there again very soon. I just don't have one anywhere near me, I live in a little town where there isn't even a mall.
Gina I.
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried so many expensive, "high-quality" eyeliners, yet somehow without fail I always end up going back to my tried-and-true Jordana retractable eyeliner pencils from the drug store! They're long-lasting, they don't smudge, and best of all they're inexpensive! My favorite eyeliner brand for sure.
Sue W.
Sue W.
I use Jordana as a dupe for higher-end cosmetics, especially their lip colors. They dupe the colors extremely well, though obviously the staying power is not as advanced as the higher-end products. It's a great drugstore brand for impulse buys when you see a cute look on Instagram you want to try.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.