Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Elle S.
Elle S.

Love that they are cruelty free and so cheap and affordable and available at some drugstores (although I wish at more!) Quality of all of the products by them I have tried is always great. I tried their Extreme Volume mascara (I think that's the name?) and absolutely love how crazy dramatic it makes my lashes in one swipe, not to mention dark!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Tucson, AZ

My new eveyday go to eyeshadow is their made to last liquid eyeshadow. My favorite color is the Forever Sand which is a great golden base color. I also have the Not a Wink Pink color which is a pinkish toned metallic. Both colors go on easily and stay put all day even without a primer. Forever Sand on the left and Not a Wink Pink on the right.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Corona, CA

Great!! Their lipsticks have always been one of my favorite drug store products, my mother was the first one ever to introduce me to these cosmetics. Couple years back I decided to try their lip liner , and let me tell you they did not disappoint. They have an amazing smell and are spot on , on hydrating your lips.
Definitely recommend them.
Sanya S.
Sanya S.

I love Jordana products because they are so inexpensive and work really well. I have all the lip liners they carry at Walgreens and use them often. Sometimes their products aren't very good but what do you expect with such inexpensive prices. I just wish they had this brand at walmart because everything is cheaper at walmart than Walgreens.
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA

I alway purchase their clear pink rose nail poilsh because it helps protect my nails and gives them a great shine. For the low price that they sell their products for the quality is great!! I love their eyeliners great pigment! I have not tried their foundations. I usually find their products at the grocery store (which is kinda weird).
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.

The new matte liquid lipsticks are the bomb! Such a variety of colors for such a low price! And I love that you can find such a good quality products at the drugstore jordana's really stepping it up! The product is actually really comfortable on the lips although it can be a bit streaky, you just layer it twice and it should be find
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA

I've only tired two item from their line and its their liners and Sweet cream Matte Liquid lips. And I love both the product. Although some may not like the dryness of the Liquid Lips but all you need is a little bit of lip balm underneath to compensate for the dryness. All in all I like what the brand offers for the price point.
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA

Great, affordable drug store products. Sometimes products are hit and miss but when you find a great one its definitely added to your must have list! I love the liquid eyeliner. Easy to apply, long lasting and super AFFORDABLE! I mostly find Jordana Cosmetics at Walgreens in my area. I wish it was available at more places here.
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO

My favorite mascara is the Jordana best lash. I watched many YouTube vlogs about fiber lashes and many people suggested using this product that costs around $4 over the high priced $30 fiber lash mascaras. So glad I read that blog because I've found the best mascara I've ever used!! (It's a black tube with purple writing)
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love love love their lipliners. I don't really use anything else but that from their line. But the lipliners are totally comparable to some high end brands. I'm one who feels like I shouldn't spend more than $10 on a lipliner. So if you agree pick up one of these (or the nyx/milani shh ;) ) !!! No disappointments here !
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.