The Best Cult Beauty Products
BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
4.37 / 5 based on 2,288 Reviews
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
I love this brand! My all-time favorite liquid eyeliner is made by Jordana and it's so affordable!
well i like these stuff but not in love.bought a couple lipsticks a while now and they are just ok
so good, and inexpensive brand! its shocking how good their products are. you need to check it out
I've used their liquid eyeliner and it's not that great, but since it's inexpensive it makes sense
Es una marca buena, la recomiendo, ademas de ser muy accesible, cumple con las exigencias básicas.
Cheap but good, like the eyeliners, stay on all day, great variety of colors. Nothing else to say.
Decent priced make up. They usually sell it at the dollar store. I used to wear it as a teenager.
I have the primer that is mattifying and i love it! It's not too sticky and it still does the job
I love the jordana liquid lipsticks they are so pigmented. I think they are soo pretty in colors
I love that this is made in the usa. I never have a problem with any of the products. Try it out
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos