Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

I absolutely love the jordana lip liners! I prefer those over most high end brands and i pay just a few bucks for them!
Quinlan N.
Quinlan N.
Longview, TX

Jordanas blushes are my favorite!! Only blush I really use. They're makeup line is amazing too, not just their blushes!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Springfield, MO

What a great brand! This also is a nice makeup company their products last a great amount of time and are good quality
Brianna J.
Brianna J.

Lo mejor son los labiales, excepto que no tienen larga duraciĆ³n
No tengo mucho del producto pero tienen lindos colores
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.

I've been using this Cosmetic brand for a long time. Their a good brand to use, I really love using their lip liners.
Elvira D.
Elvira D.
Diamond Springs, CA

Although its not a super popular brand, they have some amazing items everyone should get. Their lip liners are amaze!
member-5d167287d
member-5d167287d

Yes yes I wear everyday the lip stick good stay on the eye liner good the whole line up cool would tell anyone to buy
E'toshia M.
E'toshia M.
Columbia, SC

Jordana Lip Pencils are a great use in my makeup kit for my clients and glide on easily providing great color payoff.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

I use the brown eye pencil for my eyebrows and it looks so natural and applies great. Doesn't look fake and it lasts!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Potomac, MD

My trusty physicians formula eyeliner broke while i was on vacation, so i headed to the drugstore and found this gem
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.