BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Great makeup for the price point! I like their cat eye liquid liner. Perfect for winged liner. I also enjoy their lipglosses. Not to sticky and nice and glossy. My favorite is their liquid eyeshadows. So beautiful! Wish they would come back out with those as they were limited edition.
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN
I've used Jordanas blushes before! It's awesome that they are affordable. They need to have more of a selection at stores though! Most of the time I see only a small section! I would recommend Jordana makeup to anyone new to makeup and trying to start a collection out or anyone really!
Camille B.
Wichita, KS
I've only tried the lip colors but so far so good! I hear all about this brand on YouTube a lot and want to try more of their products. The lip colors are so inexpensive but such great quality for being drugstore. Would recommend to newbies who don't want to splurge on makeup yet.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
If its drugstore im going to try it, and as soon as i sa this brand i knew i wanted to try their products. I have their matte lipsticks and i really like them. They dont smear and they dont feel super dry on your lips. You cant go wrong for the price. I will differently buy more.
Daphny S.
I have been on the hunt for some inexpensive lip liners that also share good quality. So happy i found Jordana Cosmetics at my local Walgreen's. The lip liners a creamy, pigmented, smooth, as well as retractable. Which is always plus. They forever be a Makeup Must Have for me.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
I have only really used lip products from this brand but they are extraordinary. Most of their lip products have a faint smell to them like the Mac lipsticks but it isn't as overpowering. The price is great for the quality and there is a great deal of range of makeup by this brand.
The Makeup F.
I love how affordable the brand is! I really enjoy their blushes and lipsticks. Both are very pigmented and apply beautifully for the price. Sometimes the brand is hit or miss, but I love the products I have tried from them. For the price, it's definitely worth trying new things
Crystal B.
Carmichael, CA
I find this brand to actually be pretty amazing for the price. I purchased the foundation/ concealer and they actually had my right skin tone with my undertone. Which is yellow. Looked as if I was using a high end brand but it was literally only 2 dollars. Plus it's cruelty free
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Courtney C.
Lexington, KY
I love Jordana because it is inexpensive, cruelty-free, and has a great range of products. I use their mascara, eyebrow pencil, and lip liner. I'm all about drugstore brands and finding good quality products for a lower cost can be tricky but Jordana is a winner in my book!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?