Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA

They have the best eyeliner for like 2 dollars! It is amazing. It is also non shapening eyeliner! Usually can find this brand at Walgreens
Karen J.
Karen J.
Brownsville, TX

I love Jordana cosmetics! They are very affordable and always long lasting. What I love the most are the matte lipsticks. They are a must!
zeenah k.
zeenah k.

They lip and eye liner are really good. Lips sticks are good too. Haven't got a chance to use face product. But looking forward to it soon
Isvi M.
Isvi M.
Panama

Here in Jordana Panama, it is achieved in almost any shop, I have tried lipsticks and eyeliners for eyes, they have very good pigmentation
i love jordana make up line. i love the amaing fresh feeling it feels on my skin, it looks so natural and they also have fun crazy colours
Elsy R.
Elsy R.
Bakersfield, CA

Really great affordable price points their matte lipsticks and lipgloss sticks are my fave especially the nude shades. Literally obsessed!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

Despite being an economic brand has a very good quality in the products that you could try so do not be afraid to experiment is very good
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Cedar City, UT

I love this brand so much because it is so so affordable...YET....so good! I love their Lippys, and face illuminating and contour sticks!
Jassel D.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA

Inexpensive. They have good lipsticks and nail polishes. If you wanna start of with simple makeup I will recommend to start with Jordana
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

I love these brand can't wait too try out more if their stuff. I just really hate how they ate only found their website or walgreens :((
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.