BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Kayla T.
Port Orange, FL
Great quality products for unbeatable prices! They have amazing blushes and lip liners and eye liners and lipsticks! I wish the Walgreens near me carried a wider selection of their products or that they were in more stores. I think I have an eyeliner of theirs in every single color they sell!
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
So affordable. You can get this brand from Walgreens (I think Walmart MIGHT sell it?). Anyways, it's affordable but it is such a great brand. I love their lip liners. They are one of my favorite lip liners that I own. Not too hard and not too creamy. They work very well under liquid lipsticks.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Jordana makes one of my favorite red lip liners that I've used for years. It's the easy liner in Sedona red, and it's my favorite drugstore classic red lip liner. They also have many other quality items that are affordable and of good quality. I love their matte lipsticks and eyeliner as well.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
Jordana surprisingly has really good products for the prices they charge. They are one of the cheaper drug store brands of makeup but still have many good quality items. Their new liquid lipsticks are really good. The only downside is that it's difficult to find a store that carries their line.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
I like Jordana Cosmetics very very much. I like them because they have good quality considering their prices. They're cheap and have a great variety of products for everyone. I'm not an usual shopper of this brand but I can say that the times I've used em' I always end up satisfied. Definetily I'd buy here again.
Gabriela V.
Medley, FL
Me encantas los labiales y los rubores de esta marca, son realmente geniales. Los labiales no son grasosos ni pegostosos y tienen un precio realmente accesible, son de esas marcas que poseen las tres "B", aunque un contra seria que el empaque es un poco frágil, pero por lo demás no me quejo.
Robyn H.
Macon, MO
The 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner is a gem hidden in the drugstore makeup world. Available at Walgreens for $2.99, the longevity of this product is excellent and the pigmentation is impressive. If you are looking for a low cost eyeliner with striking pigmentation, pick this one up!
Paige K.
Palatine, IL
The only product from Jordana that I'm currently familiar with are their sweet cream matte lipsticks, but I adore these. They are cheap ($5 at my Walgreens) have lovely smell and texture, and perform as well as my Jeffree Star lipsticks. Just wish they had more strange colors (purple, black, etc).
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
What is panic I would have to say that is either a win or lose situation sometimes you find a really good products and then there are sometimes that you won't really score but overall it is a really good brand it is stepping up their game and I can't lie it's a very affordable product !
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
It is wow and perfect brand...they have good prices and a long line of choices on makeup. You can find lipsticks, liners, shadows and blush. They have a long lasting products and always the give you good deals and bundles on makeup....I always back for more to this place...Im in love!!!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?