Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Bakersfield, CA

I like to use the Jordana pencil eyeliner....I really like it it actually stays & colors dark on my eyes not a lot of pencils work for me..
Alana T.
Alana T.

I have the product foundation number 01 in the shade natural, this product is good when it comes to coverage however doesn't stay very long
Karissa I.
Karissa I.
Spring Valley, IL

i have only ever tried their lipliners but they are super buttery and creamy and they just glide right on and they feel amazing on the lips
Ginger M.
Ginger M.

Overall I like their eyeliner. They are good soft someone first trying out makeup and are good for those last minute, on the go makeup dos.
Yesmari L.
Yesmari L.
Aguada

Is a product that has a good pigmentation in terms of lips and shadows is an excellent brand that would recommend all women to use Jordana.
Breeze H.
Breeze H.
Salesville, OH

Fantastic color payoff for the nail polish! Goes on smooth and dries quickly. Great for creating nail art and letting your creativity flow.
Heather D.
Heather D.

I love the matte formula of their lipsticks. They arent transfer proof however which is a little bit of a bummer. But they are inexpensive!
Angela P.
Angela P.

They are cosmetics of high quality totally reliable and durable for all the tastes but with total security of its high quality in products
i love jordana make up line. i love the amaing fresh feeling it feels on my skin, it looks so natural and they also have fun crazy colours
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Springfield, MA

Amazing, high quality products for an extremely affordable price! Highly recommend to people who are looking for budget friendly products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.