Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.

Jordana Cosmetics is an affordable brand that sells cheap products. The quality overall is quite bad. Wouldn't recommend.
erin c.
erin c.

I just recently discovered this brand I love it to far!! I can't get enough of it. Will definitely be telling my friends.
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.

I have only used a few of their products because they aren't sold near me, but I have loved everything that I have tried!
Keila C.
Keila C.
Winter Haven, FL

This are really good, I love the lisptick. You guys need to try this, because the lipstick and other things are the best.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV

I love this brand and i like the quality the product. I buy the products always. I recommend this brand and the products
Luchy C.
Luchy C.
Miami, Florida

Los productos Jordana son muy buenos, con relaciĆ³n calidad precios. Tienen unos labiales super hidratantes. Me encantan.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA

This brand is good and affordable. Their lipsticks are okay but the color variety is great! I also like their nailpolish
Krianna R.
Krianna R.
Laredo, TX

The Jordan's eyeliner is awesome! I always suffered with eyeliner because it would rub off really fast but not this one!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Corpus Christi, TX

Very affordable and some products are great quality! They have really good pigmented! I always grab for there new finds
Charmaine T.
Charmaine T.
Cathedral City, CA

Great products! I personally love the made to last eyeshadow and baked eyeshadow. Would purchase again once I ran out !
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.