BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
Gosto bastante da linha da Jordana , é acessível e encontramos com facilidade os produtos e possui boa relação preço x qualidade , a cada dia vem se tornando uma marca mais lembrada e popular com bastante produtos legais para nós consumidores .
Monica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how affordable this brand is, my favorite is the liquid eye liner. I promise you it's the best I've tried to switch it up and get other brands but nope I always have to go back to Jordana!
Katie K.
Harriman, TN
I recently purchased the new Jordana matte sweet cream liquid lipsticks and I'm not very impressed. They had a great color selection, but not crazy about the formula. They are very drying and didn't stay on very well. They might work better with a liner base, I'm not very sure. They did have a good vanilla cake scent to them.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this drug store brand. I get most of my stuff at higher-end places. I needed a new lip liner, so I took a risk. I really ended up loving it! I will definitely use again.
Kayla M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought a liquid matte lip from Jordana and for the price I paid it wasn't bad. It's affordable just 4.99 and it's pigment is great for being a drug store product. And I would recommend to others! It didn't dry your lips out but then again it doesn't moisturizers that well either.
linda p.
Chino, CA
I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Johlennie C.
Englewood, NJ
I love all the Jordana products! I own many and the quality for the cheap price is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone starting to experiment with makeup because it is extremely affordable
Ashley H.
Latrobe, PA
I just love the 12 hour eye liner it is a great price and lasts all day. I never have any transfer and it's super pigmented and glides on with one stroke. I have it in black, brown and purple.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Since Jordana is a cheaper brand, you get what you pay for. I don't like most of their products because the quality isn't great and the wear isn't long. But their lip and eye pencils are some of my favorites on the market.
Janice I.
Stafford, TX
I used one of their matt lip gloss.. I love the color. And love how matt it actually looks... What i dont like that at the end after you wore it for a while and add more to it it looks flaky.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?