Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Macey H.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC

Love the liquid eyeliner. Smooth lines and lasts all day without transferring. I only wish it were available in more stores.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID

I love the price point of this line and the quality it delivers. I have so far been very happy with e everything I've tried.
Estella A.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA

The lip glosses are divine. Cheaply priced, and all the colors are great! Great pigmentation and one swipe is all you need.
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA

I've tried jordans lip pencils. They come in a range of colors and are super inexpensive. For the price you can beat these!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Escondido, CA

This makeup company has inexpensive things that are great. I love the lip liner. I always find mine at Walmart or Walgreens
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH

Somewhat long-lasting nail polishes. Good colors. Don't know much else about the company, but cheap and good nail polishes.
Marlenne L.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX

Love their lip products even though they arent available at my local H-E-B. The lip colors were so affordable and nice! :-(
mechelle j.
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY

I've tried most of their lipsticks,the only problem I have with it it leaves your lip very dry after it starts to wear off.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Jordana Best Lash Extreme is amazing. it's like $3 and performs beautifully. I always buy two at a time. it's a must have.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This is a great makeup line that is very affordable. It can be found at some drugstores. Their makeup quality is very good
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.