Add a Photo

Photos (96)
amanda g.
amanda g.
Galena Park, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their color lip balms they are amazing and the eyeliners stay on my all day they never bleed on me
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Great brand๐Ÿ‘ I love their products I really like the lengthening mascara it works wonders on my lashes ๐Ÿ‘
Viviana R.
Viviana R.
Delano, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their lip liners i wish they would send me every single color because i just live them so much !!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My lipliner and lipstick from there is beyond amazing so affordable I promise you won't be disappointed!
felixmar g.
felixmar g.
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
buena pero no lo suficiente, algunos productos deben ser mejorados pero vale la pena por lo que cuentan
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love everything Jordana! Couldn't ask for better quality assurance. This line is amazing in all ways.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I haven't used everything fine this line but what I have I loved! It's so affordable and great quality!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Jan. 28, 2017, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love everything about Jordana. The make up is amazing, doesn't leave my face feeling ick. Great brand
Monique S.
Monique S.
Tarzana, CA
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Natural lip liner and cappuccino are my absolute favorite!!!!! I swear by these and their so affordable
Tori W.
Tori W.
Roseville , CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
So affordable! And great quality for the price! They make amazing mascaras! I recommend trying Jordana!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.