Add a Photo

Photos (91)
diana c.
diana c.
San diego - la joya

The lip of jordanna are the best have a scent that I love and texture that drives me crazy these products are readily available in many shops
Ydalis D.
Ydalis D.

Amo esta marca se identifica conmigo o mejor dicho yo me identifico con ella es y genial me encanta tengo como 3 labiales que me vuelven loca
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Daniels, WV

I cant really say ive used everything but i love thier liquid lipsticks. They are budge proof smear proof and they have an amazing wear time.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.

They're cheap and good quality for the price you pay. Some colors maybe off by a little but they're still good. Really love there lip liners.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL

Very affordable drug store makeup. Not the best quality but you get what you pay for. Nice lipsticks, could have a better selection of colors
Julie c.
Julie c.

I have used their concealers which have great coverage but doesn't last long. It does crease under the eye you have to bake or set real quick
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Providence, RI

Good for drugstore, price is very good for the product! I love there lip glosses!! & there new liquid lipsticks. Everybody needs to get asap
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Erie

This is my favorite brand of eyeliner. It is inexpensive but glides on and stays on my eyes. I can only seem to find it at one store though.
leyra e.
leyra e.

Of jordan I like very much the shades have vibrant colors and it sticks well to the skin by the moment I finished this product but I like it
Joharis A.
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida

The black eyeliner is good. The brush of it though is too tiny and so is the bottle. I dont really find it amazing nor horrible it's...just.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.