BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Ashlee H.
Dallas
Jordana Liquid Lipsticks are a bust. I am a huge lover of liquid lipsticks and I use then day to day. I'm always trying new ones trying to find steals and the beat formulation I can. I was really excited about these being that they were at the drug store but they quickly disappointed. After the first day and the first use I already regretted my purchase. They were beyond drying and started peeling after just an hour. I do not recommend. You can get better bang for your buck with Wet N Wild!
Jamie W.
Wetumpka, AL
I prefer jordana lip liner to any other. My favorite shade is ROCK'NROSE and it is my never fail lip luscious pucker pleaser! The retractable pencil is creamy and never fades or smears. I've tried others high end and drug store. I will always pick Jordana easy liner over the rest.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
Jordana has several products that I really love. Huge fan. Their pressed powder, mascara, eyeliner, and liquid lipsticks are favorites of mine. Their stuff is great quality, pigmented, and super super affordable. The only problem is I can only find them at Kmart in my area but at least I can order from their website. Definitely recommend Jordana!
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
I wanted to post specifically to the Jordana "Sculpt N' Go" Creamy Contour Stick but it's not able to tagged yet. I HAVE to alert the media that it is an AMAZING concealer stick. I got the color "light" as I am a fair skinned redhead and it is honestly like the cream version on NYX's Taupe. Omg. *falls over* I used a wet Beauty Blender to apply it and it seriously applied like a dream. I was even complimented on my makeup today! Only $4.99 at Walgreens!! You have to try it.
Elle S.
Love that they are cruelty free and so cheap and affordable and available at some drugstores (although I wish at more!) Quality of all of the products by them I have tried is always great. I tried their Extreme Volume mascara (I think that's the name?) and absolutely love how crazy dramatic it makes my lashes in one swipe, not to mention dark!
Kassandra T.
The new matte liquid lipsticks are the bomb! Such a variety of colors for such a low price! And I love that you can find such a good quality products at the drugstore jordana's really stepping it up! The product is actually really comfortable on the lips although it can be a bit streaky, you just layer it twice and it should be find
Lorena G.
Funza, CO
Los diseños de cada procucto me encantan, son muy llamativos y cómodos para cargar con nosotros, son espectacules, me encanta d¿que los productos tengan aromas, eso me agrada bastante al hacer uso de ellos, recomendadísimo cada unos de los productos, en especial las barras humectantes, contorneadores y bálsamos con brillo o matte.
Dina G.
Silver Spring, MD
I used to love their products. There felt tip black eyeliner pen used to be my holy grail eyeliner! And it was truly amazing I could've been a competitor to the high end brands. But within the last few years they change the applicator and the formula and I absolutely hate it now. I no longer purchase products from this company
Minerva R.
Jordana cosmetics is win and lose battle. I used to wear it when I was younger (they stop bringing it to my country) but now re discovering the brand thanks to the youtuber emilynoel83, the eyeliners are amazing the liquid lipstick at least the one I got (strawberrie cheesecake) it horrible on me it crumbles and it is patchy.
Becca J.
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands, by far. I think it's totally underrated. I have tried many items from the brand, and I enjoy most of them. Of course, there are time when things just don't work, but that's just because makeup works differently of different people. Overall, I'd say the quality is good, and it's definitely worth checking out!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?