Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.

Affordable makeup and pretty good quality. Love the lip liners; and 💄. I have nothing but good to say about this keep it coming
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

I love their cosmetics they are inexpensive and are great quality they are one of my drugstore go to products for everyday use.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Louisville, GA

Their lip products are so very creamy and don't have a bad smell. Pros they are creamy and last a while no cons I can think of
Salina S.
Salina S.

Jordana Cosmetics are a great brand. Great quality makeup from what I have used, but not too familiar with their entire line.
Grace F.
Grace F.
San Diego, CA

The most affordable brand that has high-end quality all of the products ive purchased from them have been better than amazing
Really love Jordan' cosmetics the price and quality is really good for a drugstore make up brand really love theor lipsticks
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

Jordana has some awesome products! Some of my favorites are their lip liners .. Their eyeliners and their lip balm stains ..
Macey H.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC

Love the liquid eyeliner. Smooth lines and lasts all day without transferring. I only wish it were available in more stores.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID

I love the price point of this line and the quality it delivers. I have so far been very happy with e everything I've tried.
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA

I've tried jordans lip pencils. They come in a range of colors and are super inexpensive. For the price you can beat these!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.