Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Briana V.
Briana V.

I've come across a few of their products are a local walgreens. Their lipsticks and liquid liner are good. I wish they had a lot more to offer.
Are veeery awesome it always give satisfy when i buy jordana products i think it's one pf the best cosmetics companies that i ever tried before
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Walton, KY

I love their eyeliners the best. They are so colorful and affordable. I can buy several colors of these rather than the more expensive brands.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Columbus, Oh

Jordana liquid eyeliner pen is simply amazing. It is very cost efficient and works amazing. I find it easier to wing eyeliner with this brand.
Alyssia B.
Alyssia B.
Raleigh, NC

I love this companys lipsticks and liners! Jordana lipliners are me & sisters fav liners. I just love the way they glide on and stay in place!
Emi D.
Emi D.

It is affordable and great quality, I often buy products from Jordana. Every time I am amazed about the affordable price about their products.
Ayanna M.
Ayanna M.
Fresno, CA

I've purchased their lipsticks and nail polishes before, although they aren't super high quality, they're still pretty neat for a small price.
Roop K.
Roop K.

I love the lipliners they are really amazing... specially the nudes... the best part is they are retractable and i dnt have to sharpen them. 😊
diana c.
diana c.
San diego - la joya

The lip of jordanna are the best have a scent that I love and texture that drives me crazy these products are readily available in many shops
Ydalis D.
Ydalis D.

Amo esta marca se identifica conmigo o mejor dicho yo me identifico con ella es y genial me encanta tengo como 3 labiales que me vuelven loca
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.