Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Nash T.
Nash T.

I've used Jordana eyeliner for 12 years and counting. Absolutely love it and it's so affordable. I always find my way back to it.
Coral C.
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA

I just tried their matte liquid lipstick ! It's horrible !! It smudged within an hour but it stained my lips 😖😖 horrible horrible
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Hobbs, NM

I honestly don't love the quality from their products, I know this is a cheap makeup mark but they should improve their cosmetics
lendy u.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX

Son de Buena calidad me gusta el precio la verdad que hay precious muy Buenos y me encanta la textura de esta linia de maquillaje
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX

Their mascara is my favorite and it is soooo cheap. I get compliments every time that I use it and it looks like a high end one!
Marilenny R.
Marilenny R.
Newark, NJ

Para mi los labiales de jordana sin muy buenos y sobre todo económicos que es muy bueno para el wue quiere calidad a buen precio
Génesis B.
Génesis B.

Jordana constituye parte de la cosmetiquera de una latina, aunque no suelo usar esa marca, tengo un par de labiales de la misma!
Summer R.
Summer R.

Very inexpensive great to work with if you're just into trying out new cute lippys really they have a variety of great products
Jennel S.
Jennel S.

Good enough if you are on a budget, some items are more potent than others. I enjoy their eyeliners, some are highly pigmented.
Sammy R.
Sammy R.
Little Elm, TX

Jordana is a very affordable makeup brand. I can usually find their their products at Walgreens. I love their pencil eyeliners.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.