Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Eileen C.
Eileen C.

love jordana lip products their liquid lipsticks are super pigmented and the colors to choose from are gorgeous. they feel beautiful on the lips.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA

I love love love your lip liners. I generally use them as my lip color. They apply creamy and tend to dry onto the lip, lasting for a long time.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ

They have such nice products! Everything is affordable and good quality! I always pick up something from their section when I go to the pharmacy
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ

Lip liners are great, the brand has been around for a long time and produces some great products for great prices. My favorite is the lip liner.
Courtney-Anne F.
Courtney-Anne F.
Christchurch, New Zealand

Jordana has excellent value for money. The best range of drugstore lipsticks and lipliners. I swear by their eyeshadow primer! It works amazing!
javiera a.
javiera a.
santiago

I love this brand because it is cheap and of very good quality, it has m aravillosas lines of lipsticks and nail polishes and I can recommend it
Marcela E.
Marcela E.
Grand Prairie, TX

His classic lipsticks are so beautiful, for me have good pigmentation and beautiful colors, and the matte version is not far behind. Is amazing!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

I usually buy Jordans at a dollar store if it's something simple I need. I have bought there nail polish before and bedver had a problem with it
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA

The lip liners are really good and creamy . Easy to apply and is long lasting. This brand is super affordable and easy to find in many stores .
Lexi P.
Lexi P.

I really enjoy the Jordan's Best Length Extreme mascara. The brush is so unique, the formula is great, and it makes your lashes look very long!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.