BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Alexia S.
Jordana products are SO good for their affordable price! The main products from this line that I have used are lip liners, lip creams, and eye liners and they have all been GREAT products. I personally LOVE their lip creams. They have such great formula, smell, and finish! They're matte but not overdrying AT ALL. I have the entire collection of colors from the Lip creams. I totally look forward to trying more products from this brand because they never disappoint!
Kzyne F.
I tried one product from this brand which is their Cat Eyeliner. I was actually really surprised on how good it is. It lasted me months using this product. I have a very sensitive skin and I am surprised that I didn't have any allergic reaction to it. I love how it glides so easily. Definitely a must try! I can't wait to try more products from this brand!
Treasure W.
I love Jordana creme matte liquid lipsticks! They have a nice shade range to choose from, they aren't sticky and they dry down really quickly. I have fairly big lips and I always have problems with lipsticks cracking on my but I don't have this problem with this formula. I do admit though I enjoy the darker shades better they tend to wear better.
Shelbi D.
I use Jordana's different lip glosses for 1.99 to 2.99 you
Can't go wrong and can get a few at a time ,I also use there black cream eyeliner twist up for 1.99 sometimes 2.29 you can't go wrong ,glides on beautiful ,and doesn't start sliding off your waterline after an hour either ,great for long wear ,and the price unbelievable ,they also have one eyeliner that's called eggplant beautiful color ,it's a dark brown with a hint of purple .Love it .
Chenee J.
San Pedro, CA
Jordana Cosmetics is so fun & affordable. You don't have to break the bank to get all of your beauty needs. It's great to buy items that you are just trying out for the first time (such as a bold color or need something to practice applying like highlighter) by using a brand like Jordana. Cause if you mess up, don't like the look, etc. You didn't waste a whole bunch of money. Plus their products are actually pretty darn nice
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Jordana is really a hidden gem. For years I thought it was another cheapie drugstore brand, but then I started hearing good things and bought some products! Quality does vary sometimes (I'm not a fan of the foundation/concealer and powder blush) but some products are really home runs! Minus one star because the packaging does leave some wanting. However, it's easily looked past because of the phenomenal prices! Stock up on eyeliners and lipliners for sure:)
Jayme H.
I recently discovered this brand in my local Walgreens when I was looking for a new liquid lipstick. I fell in love with their Sweet Cream Matte line. Tiramisu and Rose Macaroon are my favorites from the line- the lipstick applies beautifully and has a pleasant vanilla scent. Jordana works just as well if not better than more expensive brands and it only cost me $4.99! Pictured: Tiramisu after 4 hours of wear & a few cups of coffee.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
I have tried a few of their products and so far they have not failed me. The price is affordable and worth your money. I LOVE their lipsticks! it definitely stays all day. I love their cat eye liner. If you love a perfect dark intense eye wing make sure to grab one of their eye liners. This product last all day, and i literally mean all day. and for the price you might as grab all the colors they have.
Sandra H.
Modesto, CA
Jordanas Quick Dry Top Coat has a great clear shine that seals your nail Polish in very well. Fast drys instantly. I use it every time I do my nails and I relied on it for years. Has a little heavy. Smell to the product which needs improvement but over all works really well for the price I paid.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
i haven't really used these products since i was about 13 years old! So im not sure how honest my review is. but i will say that when i consistently used their eyeliner it bled within the first 20 minutes of wearing it, and i had raccoon eyes for most of the day. the price is great but for the quality of the product i might gear more toward purchasing NYC or Elf products
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?