Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX

Affordable line for decent quality. I've consistently been pleased with this company's price points and products. It's also available at many places.
Ali rosely O.
Ali rosely O.
Puebla

Tengo infinidad de labiales de Jordana y me encantan los colores pigmentan super padre y la duracion en verdad es extrema.. ampliamemte recomendado
Almee L.
Almee L.

AND DO NOT SELL JORDAN IN MY COUNTRY, BUT IT WAS MY PREFERRED BEAUTY MARK (LOW COST). Its quality is impressive. Its colors are amazing. I love it.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Puerto Rico

I had used seems last year the Jordana matte lipsticks and they slaayyyy!!! I love them all... there very smoothe!!!! And I love all the colors!!!!
Janicel N.
Janicel N.
Clearwater, FL

The best price for cosmetics! I love their eyeliner! It's my favorite I have always bought it. This is also my moms favorite because of the prices!
Anabel S.
Anabel S.
Cliffwood, NJ

Jordana is such a great affordable brand! I love their extreme lash mascara and a lot of their lip products. Their lip liners are amazing quality.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Me encantan los productos Jordana, excelente precio y la calidad ni se diga, algunos productos no son para mí pero no significa que que sean malos
Mariangel d.
Mariangel d.

Jordana Cosmetics is a very good brand, I have used some cosmetics of this brand and I have liked, especially the smell of his lips are exquisite
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Their lip liners are my favorites! So creamy and long wearing - I just wish their brand was more accessible, I see it in stores very infrequently
Eileen C.
Eileen C.

love jordana lip products their liquid lipsticks are super pigmented and the colors to choose from are gorgeous. they feel beautiful on the lips.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.