Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Maria T.
Maria T.

Love the eye liners and lip liners and also he eyebrow pencils work great and they are all so cheap I can get them at any drug store
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Duluth, MN

Great affordable cosmetics. Its hit and miss but that's fine because of the affordable prices. Big fan of their blushes and lippies.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Denver, CO

These are more than affordable. I know I can always find them at a near by Walgreen's. The products are great quality for the price.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

I've been using the twist eyeliner for years - I love it. It goes on easily, smooth, I can do fine lines. It's just perfect for me.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

good products at an affordable price. i have tried lip products as well as brow pencils and nail polishes. they are all affordable.
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Los esmaltes son muy chulos pero me encuentro que tiene poca resistencia!! Tienen una gran variedad de labiales muy lindos y barato
Karla  S.
Karla S.
Kissimmee, FL

This brand is very affordable and some of their things are really good quality. I specially enjoy their eye liners and lip glosses.
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA

Jordana cosmetics me parece que es una marca bastante accesible , sus precios son super comodos y a una calidad bastante acpetable.
Misti N.
Misti N.
Fort Worth, TX

Jordana is a great brand. The price for the product you get is amazing. I find their products are very pigmented and great quality.
Reyna L.
Reyna L.

These products are amazing because they have variaty of makeup for any type of skin tones and skin types. I love their lip liners.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.