Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Los esmaltes son muy chulos pero me encuentro que tiene poca resistencia!! Tienen una gran variedad de labiales muy lindos y barato
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

I've been using the twist eyeliner for years - I love it. It goes on easily, smooth, I can do fine lines. It's just perfect for me.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

good products at an affordable price. i have tried lip products as well as brow pencils and nail polishes. they are all affordable.
Karla  S.
Karla S.
Kissimmee, FL

This brand is very affordable and some of their things are really good quality. I specially enjoy their eye liners and lip glosses.
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA

Jordana cosmetics me parece que es una marca bastante accesible , sus precios son super comodos y a una calidad bastante acpetable.
Misti N.
Misti N.
Fort Worth, TX

Jordana is a great brand. The price for the product you get is amazing. I find their products are very pigmented and great quality.
Reyna L.
Reyna L.

These products are amazing because they have variaty of makeup for any type of skin tones and skin types. I love their lip liners.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Tulsa, OK

I purchased a lipgloss and let me tell you it smells like watermelon it smells soooo good I love it and the gloss is very pretty !
Natalee J.
Natalee J.
Stockton, CA

Jordana cosmetics are amazing very close to the quality of many other expensive products.. A good way to look stunning on a budget
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA

The best product I've known in years, I'm thrilled with it. Mo quieor change to another prosucto because the quality is very good
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.