BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Amanda C.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value! Obviously not all products are top of the line, but the quality is seriously impressive! It's a hard brand to find other than at ulta, but other than that one of the best drugstore brands.
Briana O.
Alice, TX
Jordana Cosmetics is fairly inexpensive makeup brand. They have some great products. I personally think they just lack variety. They're still amazing though. They have great nail polishes also. I love shopping, which means I always look for cheaper alternatives of what I like, and Jordana is great. I recommend them to everyone.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana is a great beauty line, especially for the dollar. I do buy this brand quiet a bit and I have always been satisfied. my shopping experiences have been great. I have always found what I needed. Yes I would recommend shopping here. It is very affordable.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana products are good for the price.
I've used the eye shadows and liners. I don't use much else from the line of products but I still buy the liners every now and then. They go on great but don't last long.
sylvia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana great products!! Also such great prices as will! Easy to locate in the areas that we live! that is a huge plus and also having all the colors available!! Affordable yes!! Not expensive easy on the pockets! Differently a product that i will keep shopping for!
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Jordana is one of my favorite inexpensive makeup brands. Their eyeliner is AMAZING! It's $2-3, glides on so easily, and the black is SO BLACK. Perfect!!! I will always repurchase this gem of a product. I only wish I could find Jordana products in more stores!
Abby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their matte lip creams are pretty great for the price. I have also tried their eye shadows, with limited success. The brand definitely has room to grow, but I would continue to try new products they may launch.
Natalia V.
Fue la primera marca que utilice en cuestión de maquillaje. Como no tenía mucha experiencia en el mismo les puedo decir que era bastante bueno. Traía muchas variedad de colores fuertes que en lo personal me encantan, soy muy llamativa y me gustan los colores sobresalientes; por eso escogí la marca
Madison C.
Sparta
My go to eyeliner is definitely the Jordana 12 Hours Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in the color Black Point. It retails for $2.99 so it's super affordable and great quality. I love it not only because it stays on all day, but it also is made in the USA.
Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI
I used to belong to ipsy. And I received the Jordana liquid eye liner. It's nice for making super sharp wings. But the lasting is lack luster.
Over all I wouldn't just buy it over my go tos.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?