Add a Photo

Mileena S.
Mileena S.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their liners! The Catsuit Luquid liners are amazing, with an excellent price point and good color payoff.
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
JORDANA cosmetics is such good quality for its low price I get my products at Walgreens and I love them to death
Orluisa S.
Orluisa S.
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
exelente linea de cosmeticos buen precio me encatan sus labiales cremososson de lo mejor en marcas de maquillaje
Yanelly F.
Yanelly F.
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Recommended 100%.Good product excellent quality. Good price.I would buy this brand again. I always recommend it.
Mercedes N.
Mercedes N.
Carrollton, TX
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Freaking amazing everything I've ever gotten or bought I have had no complaints. I love every item I've ever had
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i like jordana cosmetics its a pick me up lip gloss or eyeliner the price is just right and its a good product.
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Kansas City, MO
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana makes some of the best lip liners. I love their lip liners and find that they last pretty much all day!
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a lipstick, and I love it, it leaves your lips moisturized and the color is very pretty, I recommend it
Alison W.
Alison W.
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a nice, affordable option when buying cosmetics. I really don't have any complaints on their products.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Vista, CA
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love their matte liquid lipstick. So smooth and it lasts all day long. I wish I could find it in more stores.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.