Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Leidy T.
Leidy T.
San Juan, Puerto Rico

I usually used Lipstick of Jordana Cosmetics, normally I used matte lipstick and they're fabulous. Ur lips looks soft and have long lasting. I recommend
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Their lipliners are the best. They're retractable, pigmented, easy to use, and last forever on the lips! Highly recommend, they're the only kind I use.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

I recently purchased a lip liner from this brand and fell in love!!!! They glide on so smooth and for the price you can't beat it! I went and got more!
Jade M.
Jade M.

I like everything I've tried from them. I always get compliments when I try their twist and shine lip sticks. I also really love their glide on liner.
Fredna D.
Fredna D.
East Orange, NJ

I love using this brand. It is very inexpensive and the products are really good especially the eye pencils. But they are not easy to find in my area.
Damaris M. D.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce

I used lipstick from Jordan. I love that for such low cost they provide excellent pigmentation. Matte colors are creamy and all have a  nice fragrance.
Annelle T.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY

Since I was young I been buying their lip liners they have a big variety of colors and they last a long time the price is really really good as well.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Saint Paul, MN

Great prices and color selection over the counter buy. Always able to find in a drug store. Accessibility is key for me being a mom always on the go.
Tayla J.
Tayla J.

Jordana best lash extreme is ny favourite drug store mascara!! The wand isnt big so i can get down to the root of my lashes making them nice and long
Ivo L.
Ivo L.
Bellevue, WA

it's not the best mark in the world but they have pretty colors in their nail make up and lipsticks. I don't know if they are one of the best quality
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.