Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX

I love their lipsticks tjey work well as in pigmenation wuse only theyre not long lasting but apart from that i find them really creamy
Maria C.
Maria C.
miami

Una marca ec├│nomica pero a mi parecer tiene labiales de muy buena calidad, creo que parecen bastante a los de mac(tal vez estoy loca ­čśé)
Nonye O.
Nonye O.
Carson, CA

Use the black brown eyeliner. I use it on my eyebrows and I just prefer it to other products I have tried. One of my beauty essentials
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Alpharetta , GA

i love their lippies and eyeliners. they have so much pigmentation! i can really compare this to a high end brand. love their products
Alisha F.
Alisha F.
Saint Louis, MO

I've tried their retractable eyeliners and while they glide on easy with great color payoff, they seem to smear and run really easily.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA

Used lip liners from them and they last a long time but make sure your lips are exfoliated or it will go into the cracks and look BAD.
Karen H.
Karen H.

I love their matte lipstick and their lip liner they last all day. You can find them at Walgreens and they are at a affordable price.
brenda r.
brenda r.

I love this brand. I think milani owns them and they have some great products, i would recommend their eyeliners and liquid lipsticks
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

Jordana it's a brand easy to find.
It's cheap. But the makeup it's good.
I have some products of this brand and i can said it's good.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Denver, CO

These are more than affordable. I know I can always find them at a near by Walgreen's. The products are great quality for the price.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.