Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Alpharetta , GA

i love their lippies and eyeliners. they have so much pigmentation! i can really compare this to a high end brand. love their products
Nonye O.
Nonye O.
Carson, CA

Use the black brown eyeliner. I use it on my eyebrows and I just prefer it to other products I have tried. One of my beauty essentials
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA

Used lip liners from them and they last a long time but make sure your lips are exfoliated or it will go into the cracks and look BAD.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

Jordana it's a brand easy to find.
It's cheap. But the makeup it's good.
I have some products of this brand and i can said it's good.
brenda r.
brenda r.

I love this brand. I think milani owns them and they have some great products, i would recommend their eyeliners and liquid lipsticks
Karen H.
Karen H.

I love their matte lipstick and their lip liner they last all day. You can find them at Walgreens and they are at a affordable price.
Carly W.
Carly W.

Jordana has some really great products for an awesome price. Their lip sticks and glosses are really great as well as their eyeliner
Maria T.
Maria T.

Love the eye liners and lip liners and also he eyebrow pencils work great and they are all so cheap I can get them at any drug store
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Duluth, MN

Great affordable cosmetics. Its hit and miss but that's fine because of the affordable prices. Big fan of their blushes and lippies.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Denver, CO

These are more than affordable. I know I can always find them at a near by Walgreen's. The products are great quality for the price.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.