BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Urmi S.
Middle Vlg, NY
Affordable drugstore brand. Love love their product. Very affordable and you get good product.

Pros: affordable
Cons:
I donot shop here a lot but their mascara is my favorite. I will definitely shop again.
Lilia G.
Glendale, CA
I love Jordana Cosmetics for their super affordable prices. My favorite thing from them is their nail polishes they are amazing and pretty great quality. I shop here a lot and would definitely recommend. They have reliable products that go above and beyond, especially for their prices.
Nana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Jordan's lip liners. They are creamy and the color selection is nice. The price is amazing and the product is great as well. If you want to start a lip liner collection, this brand is the one to start with.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Ali L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cosmetics are so amazing because their prices are so so so low!! But the quality doesn't suffer!! Hooray! I can usually only find this brand at Walgreens and occasionally Ulta but I'm so glad when I do!
Becca S.
Chico, CA
I've only used a few products from Jordana, but they make my FAVORITE lip liners ever! Great color choices, great formula and you CANNOT beat the price.

My favorites are Tawny and Coco Loco. I love that it's easy to find and I've heard great things from other influencers about them!
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's been a really long time since I used it but it was pretty good. I was younger at the time and it worked good. My mom still used this brand I think the eyeliner is what she used most from what I know.
Lovely mom A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Jordana make up stuff. The make up so affordable and decent product as well. Yes good quality. Love the blush, eyeshadow and liner. I purchase again and again because so affordable make up you can find .
Tanya L.
I've used the sweat cream matte liquid lipsticks and I love them! Smell good like vanilla not chemicals. It's really affordable and they have a nice color range. Really pigmented not streaky stays on for a very long time, can't really complain. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Alejandra L.
South Gate, CA
I've used lip liners and they are great. They are good quality for the price. Their lip liners are my favorite and it is the only thing I have used from that brand. I will continue to buy their products.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?