Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Patty B.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV

Super affordable cosmetics, I love the colors the offer especially in the lippies and lipliners..Not to easily found though, but pretty good for the price.
Millena G.
Millena G.

eu uzei o esmalte da jordana laranja
1ele realmente é a cor que promete
2ele é bem cremozinho
3 duraçao é otima
4fortalece a unhas
5ajuda crescer as unhas
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, AL

Jordana Cosmetics offers a wide variety of makeup products at affordable prices! Why spend a ton of money when Jordana has quality products for much less?
cindy b.
cindy b.

very affordable line of products. I have a little of everything.. nail polish, lip liner, eye liner.. the only thing I don't like is the 2 in 1 foundation
kayti s.
kayti s.
Dudley, MA

I love Jordana lip liners! They are so affordable and of great quality! They have every shade I can think of and I have a liner for every lipstick I own.
Dianicer D.
Dianicer D.

soy fiel consumidora de los labiales de jordana me encantan la textura y suavidad que proporcionan sus labiales y ademas que perduran mucho en tus labios
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Puebla

It's so cheap and so good. Jordan's is fantastic, even when they don't have the best colors of lipsticks and products in general, the quality is amazing.
Gloria Jean C.
Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek, NJ

I love Jordan's blushes. They are not patchy and they are very buttery and creamy. I compare them to some high end NARS nlishes. I have several of them.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL

Jordana has the best lip liners and eye liners. I love all their lip prodcuts. Their nude lip liner goes with every single lipstick and is smudge proof.
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.

Their eyeliners and matte lipsticks are super good! I haven't tried much from their brand, but I look forward to trying more and more of their products!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.