Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

There are extremely cheap products, they sell them in the dollar store. I haven't buy all heir products but I love their matte lipsticks
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

uno de los lipstick nuevo en acabado mate super encantada con el producto y si recomiendo mucho esta marca ya q es acesible x su precio.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Conway, SC

I've used their lip liners, matte lipsticks, and their pressed powder. I like all of them. The matte lipsticks are probably my favorite.
Alba C.
Alba C.
San Jose, CA

Found a great blush and still looking for the same shade but it is not easy to find. Haven't lost hope that I will find my shade again.
Eden G.
Eden G.
reno, nv

their liquid lipsticks are some of their best products. they're affordable at around $7 and more comfortable than some higher-end ones.
I've only tried their lip liners but they're amazinggggg. Especially for the price. They're super pigmented and smooth for application.
Ofelia P.
Ofelia P.
Escondido, CA

Great affordable brand! I love their blushes and lip products. I am always on a bugdet and i can purchase these without feeling guilty!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El paso, TX

I love their lipsticks tjey work well as in pigmenation wuse only theyre not long lasting but apart from that i find them really creamy
Maria C.
Maria C.
miami

Una marca ec├│nomica pero a mi parecer tiene labiales de muy buena calidad, creo que parecen bastante a los de mac(tal vez estoy loca ­čśé)
Alisha F.
Alisha F.
Saint Louis, MO

I've tried their retractable eyeliners and while they glide on easy with great color payoff, they seem to smear and run really easily.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.