Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC

Me gustan estos productos a pesar que no son muy conocidos, no son caros. Lo podrías comparar con los cover Girl. Si los recomiendo. Especialmente sus máscaras
Nancy R.
Nancy R.

i bought some jordana lipliner they are the best lipliners that i ever tried. very pigmented and very easy to used. i recommended.. epecially the color tawny..
Aguilar A.
Aguilar A.

He probado sus labiales y me gustaron mucho, tienen una consistencia cremosa y para nada me resecan los labios, tienen gran pigmentación y un agradable aroma.
Briana S.
Briana S.
Waltham, MA

I really love Jordana lipsticks. I own so many. Especially mattes. They are creamy, pigmented, long lasting and super affordable. I get them for about $1-$2 .
Deisy C.
Deisy C.
Phoenix, AZ

Oldie but a goodie for me! I love how affordable and amazing the products are! I sometime find myself picking Jordana liners and mascaras over high end ones!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

this is a really good brand at an affordable price! I have purchased enough products to said so. but my favorites are the liquid lipsticks!! they're AMAZING!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC

Excellent price on their products. I like the retractable lip liners (especially the color rockin' rose). For the price you can try many products and colors
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
SAN DIEGO, CA

I love Jordan's my favorite product would probably be there black eyeliner for the water line , it works so great and super pigmented and affordable prices!
MAyra R.
MAyra R.
Mission, TX

I have tried some products, didn't know what to think of this brand but I have to say it's pretty nice and will continue to try other products of this brand
Linda P.
Linda P.

I love Jordana cosmetics! I buy everything from there and the workers are very nice. If you want to live the life of a winner you'd go to Jordana cosmetics!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.