BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Crystal L.
The Jordana eyeliners are a great buy!They are definitely affordable and they last all daaaay on me! I have used both the pencil and liquid eyeliner and I have no complaints.Good quality for a great price :)
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Jordana Eyeliner-Black. The price is unbeatable and super affordable. The color lasts on my eyes all day. It goes on easily, no rubbing hard or hurting your eye lids! The quality is amazing. I will always buy this eyeliner!
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordan's cosmetics are wonderful. They are affordable and are sometimes better than high end cosmetics. I love their crayon eye shadows and their lip liners among a few other things. They are a great company!
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana is one the brands i used as a teenager specially because of the price there affordable and they are good in quality i still use them today i recomend them specialy if your new to the make up world!!
Alondra H.
I have a aqua colored eyeliner which I love! I tried looking for Jordana and I found a small section in my local Walgreens. Price is good for the items they carry, they don't smear but they do wear off so you'd have to reapply.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
I think Jordana Cosmetics is a lower class makeup company. I have bought them from CVS before. I used there lip linear and it worked decent, but it was a little smuggy. It was easy to find and like I said they are a lower line brand, so you find their products cheap and cheap quality.
Lilia G.
Glendale, CA
I love Jordana Cosmetics for their super affordable prices. My favorite thing from them is their nail polishes they are amazing and pretty great quality. I shop here a lot and would definitely recommend. They have reliable products that go above and beyond, especially for their prices.
Becca S.
Chico, CA
I've only used a few products from Jordana, but they make my FAVORITE lip liners ever! Great color choices, great formula and you CANNOT beat the price.

My favorites are Tawny and Coco Loco. I love that it's easy to find and I've heard great things from other influencers about them!
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA
I have a big collection of the matte lipsticks. Jordana has been one the first brands i have tried. They don't need any improvement at all. The price is the best and they have a variety of nice colors. I will always shop for Jordana. They have been one of my favorites since day one.
Sway S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana is the sister company to Milani, but cheaper. So if you like those products you'll love these. Jordana is very affordable, has nice quality makeup & is WOC friendly. I love the Matte Lipstick from there.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?