Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Krystal G.
Krystal G.

They're cheap and good quality for the price you pay. Some colors maybe off by a little but they're still good. Really love there lip liners.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Providence, RI

Good for drugstore, price is very good for the product! I love there lip glosses!! & there new liquid lipsticks. Everybody needs to get asap
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Erie

This is my favorite brand of eyeliner. It is inexpensive but glides on and stays on my eyes. I can only seem to find it at one store though.
leyra e.
leyra e.

Of jordan I like very much the shades have vibrant colors and it sticks well to the skin by the moment I finished this product but I like it
Joharis A.
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida

The black eyeliner is good. The brush of it though is too tiny and so is the bottle. I dont really find it amazing nor horrible it's...just.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Bakersfield, CA

I like to use the Jordana pencil eyeliner....I really like it it actually stays & colors dark on my eyes not a lot of pencils work for me..
Karissa I.
Karissa I.
Spring Valley, IL

i have only ever tried their lipliners but they are super buttery and creamy and they just glide right on and they feel amazing on the lips
Breeze H.
Breeze H.
Salesville, OH

Fantastic color payoff for the nail polish! Goes on smooth and dries quickly. Great for creating nail art and letting your creativity flow.
Heather D.
Heather D.

I love the matte formula of their lipsticks. They arent transfer proof however which is a little bit of a bummer. But they are inexpensive!
Ginger M.
Ginger M.

Overall I like their eyeliner. They are good soft someone first trying out makeup and are good for those last minute, on the go makeup dos.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.