Add a Photo

mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've tried most of their lipsticks,the only problem I have with it it leaves your lip very dry after it starts to wear off.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Jordana Best Lash Extreme is amazing. it's like $3 and performs beautifully. I always buy two at a time. it's a must have.
Azzenett H.
Azzenett H.
Mission, TX
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Everything is amazing , very nice .
You're gunna love the products. I suggest you give it a try you won't be dissapointed.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is a great makeup line that is very affordable. It can be found at some drugstores. Their makeup quality is very good
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
For the price of these product they have a good quality. I really like the eyeliner. It's long lasting and doesn't smudge.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
Jan. 24, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics is an affordable brand that sells cheap products. The quality overall is quite bad. Wouldn't recommend.
Maryann G.
Maryann G.
Carle Place, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Haven't purchased in a while, but I used to purchase their nail polish. From what I recall, I really liked their top coat
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have only used a few of their products because they aren't sold near me, but I have loved everything that I have tried!
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand and i like the quality the product. I buy the products always. I recommend this brand and the products
Luchy C.
Luchy C.
Miami, Florida
Los productos Jordana son muy buenos, con relaciĆ³n calidad precios. Tienen unos labiales super hidratantes. Me encantan.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.