Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Anja H.
Anja H.

If you are looking for a very budget-friendly brand, I can recommend Jordana Cosmetics as probably the greatest dollar store makeup out there!

I have had a lot of luck with mascara, nail polish, and lipsticks. I hear their lip and eye liners are great too!

For a dollar, there's no reason to not try something out. You never know, the mascara might become a staple as it has with many of my friends!
Beky B.
Beky B.

I am a really good fan of makeup. I love makeup products and this mark is not the exception. Jordana has really good quality and which is amazing cause you have a lot of options about eyes, lips, face and nails. The best of all are the prices, is a really inexpensive brand and is does not have a bad quality. So Jordana's products are a good option if you are looking low prices and good quality.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Astoria, NY

I have only tried Jordana's matte liquid lipsticks, and honestly I am not too impressed. While I like some of the colors, the way they wear isn't too great. They apply a bit patchy and wear off in bits and pieces. The feel a bit dry, yet they smudge. I am also not sure if it's just me, but all the colors seem to come out quite a bit darker on my lips than what they look like in the tube.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, Oh

I love Jordana Cosmetics. I think that all their products are super affordable, which is nice for people who are just starting off in makeup. Not only are their products nice for people who are just starting off, but also for established makeup artist!! They have such a good color range and it colors are flattering on all people!! If you haven't tried them, I highly suggest that you do!
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
South Padre Island

I recently purchased 2 eye liners a liquid and pencil one and let me just say Jordana has stepped it's game up ! although it doesn't state in the packaging it is water proof and smudge proof ! I personally tested it out and their quality is amazing pigmentation is incredible ! will be purchasing more often from this company , and very affordable as well , over all happy with my products
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Madison, AL

The Fabuliner by Jordana Cosmetics is hands down the best liquid eyeliner I have used from the drugstore. It is a felt tip liquid liner that makes application super easy. It stays in place for hours, when set with a primer, and doesn't budge easily. I have used this eyeliner when I was a lifeguard, jumping in the water to save little ones, and it stayed in place! I love the Fabuliner!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

Jordana has good and bad products. I personally love the blushes (all of them) they are very pigmented but a little dry. The lipstick (yellow packaging) are gorgeous they smell like Mac lipsticks. New liquid eyeliners cat suit are amazing, too, eyeliners, lipliner (retractable) the mascara the one that looks like Urban Decay and the new foundation. I am in love with the eye primer.
María P.
María P.

One of my favorites, totally. Don't ask about my jordana especially the lipsticks and lip glosses , mineralized products foundations . I really love them and it stays with me for more than one year I feel like I'm addicted in the right way . The lipsticks are smelling like vanilla and caramel and high pigmented in a way that makes you feel more special about your lips and look
Bárbara E.
Bárbara E.
Curitiba, Paraná - Brasil

No Brasil é muito dificil encontrar maquiagem, precisa encomendar dos Estados Unidos ou dos vizinhos mais proximos (do local onde moro), Paraguai e Argentina. Os produtos são maravilhosos, duram muito e dificilmente saem do local onde você passa, os batons são um ótimo exemplo disso. Aqui o mais facil de encontrar são os esmaltes, que tem ótimo custo beneficio. Recomendo
Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC

i haven't really used these products since i was about 13 years old! So im not sure how honest my review is. but i will say that when i consistently used their eyeliner it bled within the first 20 minutes of wearing it, and i had raccoon eyes for most of the day. the price is great but for the quality of the product i might gear more toward purchasing NYC or Elf products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.