Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
South Padre Island

I recently purchased 2 eye liners a liquid and pencil one and let me just say Jordana has stepped it's game up ! although it doesn't state in the packaging it is water proof and smudge proof ! I personally tested it out and their quality is amazing pigmentation is incredible ! will be purchasing more often from this company , and very affordable as well , over all happy with my products
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Madison, AL

The Fabuliner by Jordana Cosmetics is hands down the best liquid eyeliner I have used from the drugstore. It is a felt tip liquid liner that makes application super easy. It stays in place for hours, when set with a primer, and doesn't budge easily. I have used this eyeliner when I was a lifeguard, jumping in the water to save little ones, and it stayed in place! I love the Fabuliner!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

Jordana has good and bad products. I personally love the blushes (all of them) they are very pigmented but a little dry. The lipstick (yellow packaging) are gorgeous they smell like Mac lipsticks. New liquid eyeliners cat suit are amazing, too, eyeliners, lipliner (retractable) the mascara the one that looks like Urban Decay and the new foundation. I am in love with the eye primer.
María P.
María P.

One of my favorites, totally. Don't ask about my jordana especially the lipsticks and lip glosses , mineralized products foundations . I really love them and it stays with me for more than one year I feel like I'm addicted in the right way . The lipsticks are smelling like vanilla and caramel and high pigmented in a way that makes you feel more special about your lips and look
Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC

i haven't really used these products since i was about 13 years old! So im not sure how honest my review is. but i will say that when i consistently used their eyeliner it bled within the first 20 minutes of wearing it, and i had raccoon eyes for most of the day. the price is great but for the quality of the product i might gear more toward purchasing NYC or Elf products
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

The cosmetics of the Jordanian brand are of very good quality especially their lipsticks to me they gutan much for the pigmentation the smell and the quality of the product, although I am not very happy with the packaging because I think it is ugly and could do better, this Is my only complaint, because apart from that I like a lot and best of all are their prices.
Jen C.
Jen C.

A pretty affordable brand that is cruelty free. I support this smaller brand mainly because they do have some hidden gems. For example, the lip liners are wonderful. Their eyeliners are decent, but i haven't tried their lipsticks. I would definitely recommend the retractable lipliners. Just make sure to be gentle and not to add to much pressure or else they snap.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL

I have only recently discovered this brand! I am in love with it so far! I have tried their Contour n Go stick in light, and its perfect! It makes contouring extremely easy. Ive also tried the Sweet Cream Matte liquid lipstick, and it is amazing! Both were $5... they have amazing qualify for a great value. I just wish i could find more of their products to try!!
Amanda Å.
Amanda Å.

My holy grail mascara is Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara, black tube with purple writing. There are a ton of bristles to spread out your lashes evenly and they are also short allowing for more control. The amount of volume I get from this $2.99 mascara is INSANE compared to other high end brands. Love the wet formula that dries well and doesn't become flaky.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Barnstable, MA

Jordana is a very affordable brand you can find in stores like CVS and Kmart. Though it's inexpensive, they still have great products. Their nailpolish is ok, but their eye products are really nice. I like their different eyeliners and their Best Lash Extreme mascara is one of my favorite formulas. It's under $4 and stands up to my high-end mascaras easily.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.