Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
María P.
María P.

One of my favorites, totally. Don't ask about my jordana especially the lipsticks and lip glosses , mineralized products foundations . I really love them and it stays with me for more than one year I feel like I'm addicted in the right way . The lipsticks are smelling like vanilla and caramel and high pigmented in a way that makes you feel more special about your lips and look
Gherrica G.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC

i haven't really used these products since i was about 13 years old! So im not sure how honest my review is. but i will say that when i consistently used their eyeliner it bled within the first 20 minutes of wearing it, and i had raccoon eyes for most of the day. the price is great but for the quality of the product i might gear more toward purchasing NYC or Elf products
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

The cosmetics of the Jordanian brand are of very good quality especially their lipsticks to me they gutan much for the pigmentation the smell and the quality of the product, although I am not very happy with the packaging because I think it is ugly and could do better, this Is my only complaint, because apart from that I like a lot and best of all are their prices.
Jen C.
Jen C.

A pretty affordable brand that is cruelty free. I support this smaller brand mainly because they do have some hidden gems. For example, the lip liners are wonderful. Their eyeliners are decent, but i haven't tried their lipsticks. I would definitely recommend the retractable lipliners. Just make sure to be gentle and not to add to much pressure or else they snap.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL

I have only recently discovered this brand! I am in love with it so far! I have tried their Contour n Go stick in light, and its perfect! It makes contouring extremely easy. Ive also tried the Sweet Cream Matte liquid lipstick, and it is amazing! Both were $5... they have amazing qualify for a great value. I just wish i could find more of their products to try!!
Amanda Å.
Amanda Å.

My holy grail mascara is Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara, black tube with purple writing. There are a ton of bristles to spread out your lashes evenly and they are also short allowing for more control. The amount of volume I get from this $2.99 mascara is INSANE compared to other high end brands. Love the wet formula that dries well and doesn't become flaky.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Barnstable, MA

Jordana is a very affordable brand you can find in stores like CVS and Kmart. Though it's inexpensive, they still have great products. Their nailpolish is ok, but their eye products are really nice. I like their different eyeliners and their Best Lash Extreme mascara is one of my favorite formulas. It's under $4 and stands up to my high-end mascaras easily.
Marisabel G.
Marisabel G.

Good drugstore brand. for the price you can try almost every product of this line. My favorite, the lipsticks! I'm not a person of very matte lipsticks, so, they are good enough for me. I love there are many options. Pencils are also very good for me! They last all day long and have very beautiful color. I recomend you try this brand, maybe u fall in
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Ellabell, GA

Jordana offers beauty products at a very affordable price. Their black liquid eyeliner is my favorite all time eye liner. I have tired blushes, eyeshadows, primers, lip products and more and I have been happy with all of their products. The only product I did not love was the foundation. I need a full coverage found and prefer high end foundations.
Blanca D.
Blanca D.
Dunlap, IL

I remember using this brand since I was a teenager back in Mexico. I specially love the eye pencils, but they recently have been selling lipsticks with nice shades, most of them in matte which I like. The brand is affordable and good quality. I just wish they had a bigger variety in other type of products. But so far I've had a good experience.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.