BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Great, affordable drug store products. Sometimes products are hit and miss but when you find a great one its definitely added to your must have list! I love the liquid eyeliner. Easy to apply, long lasting and super AFFORDABLE! I mostly find Jordana Cosmetics at Walgreens in my area. I wish it was available at more places here.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love their lipliners. I don't really use anything else but that from their line. But the lipliners are totally comparable to some high end brands. I'm one who feels like I shouldn't spend more than $10 on a lipliner. So if you agree pick up one of these (or the nyx/milani shh ;) ) !!! No disappointments here !
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
My favorite mascara is the Jordana best lash. I watched many YouTube vlogs about fiber lashes and many people suggested using this product that costs around $4 over the high priced $30 fiber lash mascaras. So glad I read that blog because I've found the best mascara I've ever used!! (It's a black tube with purple writing)
Stacy C.
Affordable products throughout the entire line. Colors are vibrant especially the lipsticks , nail polishes and eyeliners. Great line to experiment with and practice color blending. This is one of my summer time go to lines. They have made many formula improvements over the years . I've used Jordana since high school.
LaTanya S.
I have been using the sweet cream lipstick by Jordana and I'm in love. It is so pigmented and stays put once it drys. It's very affordable and Walgreens usually has it on sale. It's hard to find at times to I would say that is something they can improve on making it easier for customers to find their products.
I recently bought a nail polish of this brand. On the one hand I liked the color enough, good pigmentation, with two layers of paint the nail is perfectly covered with a beautiful coloration, on the other hand what I did not like is that the paint lasts very little on the nail and is sensitive to any touch.
Allison A.
White Water, CA
I have only tried the matte lipsticks and one liquid lipstick from jordana. I really love the matte lipsticks, they dont last forever but they go on so smooth and they are really nice colors. The liquid lipstick I wasnt too much of a fan because of the color but the formula came on nice did last for hours.
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried so many expensive, "high-quality" eyeliners, yet somehow without fail I always end up going back to my tried-and-true Jordana retractable eyeliner pencils from the drug store! They're long-lasting, they don't smudge, and best of all they're inexpensive! My favorite eyeliner brand for sure.
Absolutely in love with the Jordana lip liner in the colour coco loco. I just love the colour and how easily it applies, it also helps my lipstick last a very long time. I personally think it a pretty good lip liner for a drug store brand. The only sad thing is it doesn't come with much product.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This brand really surprised me. The mascara in the black tube with purple writing best mascara ever for around $3.00 no joke just try it. The lip liner in Tawny is the best nude brown shade the goes with any lip stick. The black eyeliner is great too and both of those at $1.99 you can't beat it.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?