BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This is a very cheap price point brand but they do have some hidden gems. The Contor stick I absolutely love it blends so creamy and it is so cheap I would highly recommend I've definitely repurchasing I love it.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Affordable beyond belief this product has been around for years and I still trust it with my black eyeliners. I love how inexpensive they are but also how pigmented. If you haven't tried this brand you defiantly should.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally like jordana cosmetics it is a affordable brand! The display shows its true color.. I always shop online for jordana Cosmetics! I like the quality of the products I do recommend this brand to everyone.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Nice cheap products but smells terrible, i use the powder and really not a fan. But the nail polish are really good! And dont smells as bad as the powder. But can't say anything because theyre really cheap tho
Brittany S.
La habra , Ca
Great quality for the price. It's pretty cool that I've been using this brand since I was literally a child and it's just gotten better over time with formula and colors. Easy to shop for and affordable to buy.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using their blush for a while now and it's fantastic! Lots of product for a cheap price, long lasting, and looks very natural. A great product especially at a drugstore price. I would repurchase this again and would buy other products as well.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly the only product I have ever tried from them is lipliner, but I'm obsessed. I have about four in the shade tawny. It's one of my absolute favorite nudes. I always keep one with me cause it's my go to.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried the lip products and eyeliner. The eyeliner was a gel eyeliner. It worked fairly well once warmed up on the skin. The lip glosses were very pretty and not sticky. Nice candy smell. Loved the pinks.
Lauryn F.
Fort Mill, SC
Jordana Cosmetics is a drug store makeup brand you can find at ulta and various drug stores. The great thing about this brand are the prices, some things under $1! The lip pencils are amazing they have great pigment and glide on smoothly, however, with lower prices comes lower quality materials used in the manufacturing and has led me to break out from some of there products.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have their liquid lip cream and im not a huge fan. It is drying but of course i cant expect amazing results from an affordable drugstore product. It smells great though! Might try more! They are cheap anyways.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?