Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Alyssia B.
Alyssia B.
Raleigh, NC

I love this companys lipsticks and liners! Jordana lipliners are me & sisters fav liners. I just love the way they glide on and stay in place!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Columbus, Oh

Jordana liquid eyeliner pen is simply amazing. It is very cost efficient and works amazing. I find it easier to wing eyeliner with this brand.
Ayanna M.
Ayanna M.
Fresno, CA

I've purchased their lipsticks and nail polishes before, although they aren't super high quality, they're still pretty neat for a small price.
Emi D.
Emi D.

It is affordable and great quality, I often buy products from Jordana. Every time I am amazed about the affordable price about their products.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Walton, KY

I love their eyeliners the best. They are so colorful and affordable. I can buy several colors of these rather than the more expensive brands.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL

Very affordable drug store makeup. Not the best quality but you get what you pay for. Nice lipsticks, could have a better selection of colors
Ydalis D.
Ydalis D.

Amo esta marca se identifica conmigo o mejor dicho yo me identifico con ella es y genial me encanta tengo como 3 labiales que me vuelven loca
Krystal G.
Krystal G.

They're cheap and good quality for the price you pay. Some colors maybe off by a little but they're still good. Really love there lip liners.
diana c.
diana c.
San diego - la joya

The lip of jordanna are the best have a scent that I love and texture that drives me crazy these products are readily available in many shops
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Providence, RI

Good for drugstore, price is very good for the product! I love there lip glosses!! & there new liquid lipsticks. Everybody needs to get asap
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.