Add a Photo

Nash T.
Nash T.
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:30 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've used Jordana eyeliner for 12 years and counting. Absolutely love it and it's so affordable. I always find my way back to it.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Hobbs, NM
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I honestly don't love the quality from their products, I know this is a cheap makeup mark but they should improve their cosmetics
lendy u.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Son de Buena calidad me gusta el precio la verdad que hay precious muy Buenos y me encanta la textura de esta linia de maquillaje
Marilenny R.
Marilenny R.
Newark, NJ
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Para mi los labiales de jordana sin muy buenos y sobre todo económicos que es muy bueno para el wue quiere calidad a buen precio
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana constituye parte de la cosmetiquera de una latina, aunque no suelo usar esa marca, tengo un par de labiales de la misma!
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:50 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their mascara is my favorite and it is soooo cheap. I get compliments every time that I use it and it looks like a high end one!
Summer R.
Summer R.
Very inexpensive great to work with if you're just into trying out new cute lippys really they have a variety of great products
Jennel S.
Jennel S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good enough if you are on a budget, some items are more potent than others. I enjoy their eyeliners, some are highly pigmented.
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable makeup and pretty good quality. Love the lip liners; and 💄. I have nothing but good to say about this keep it coming
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their cosmetics they are inexpensive and are great quality they are one of my drugstore go to products for everyday use.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.