Add a Photo

Photos (91)
April P.
April P.
Toledo, OH

Im still fairly new to jordana, but im starting to see what all the buzz is always about with them! Extremely budget friendly AND fantastic quality? Ummmmm, YES PLEASE!
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Vernon Hills, IL

Have tried they're lipsticks and for such a cheap price this lipsticks are crazy good very pigmented that so they leave stain in your lips but that's the way a like it
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL

i like that jordana is affordable and its also great quality. the only thing im not a fan of is that you have to really search around if you want to try their products
mckenna g.
mckenna g.
Madera, CA

I love some of their products! Their so affordable when your on a budget and alot of them are good quality! Their so easy to pick up i have them in my local savemart.
I LOVE Jordana eyeliner. It is my GO-TO. I feel like I've tried every possible eyeliner and this brand is the only kind that has stayed put and not irritated my eyes.
Laura M.
Laura M.

The eyeliner is to die for. I'm still new and perfecting my lining skills but this stuff is bomb af and easy to work with so that makes it beyond amazing for a newbie
Qu F.
Qu F.

im in love with this kind of make up because this are so cheap, you can buy it so easy and the quality is really nice!
My favorite are the lipstick in all the colors!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Corona, NY

Jordana lip liners are my favorite product from the jordana line. They serve as a really great dupe for matte liquid lipsticks and are offered in a variety of shades
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Altona, MB

I love Jordana but I wish we could access it in Canada! They have an amazing twist up eye liner that stays put in my water line all day! They are so affordable, too!
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA

I love this brand's lip products! Their lip liners are my absolute favorite and I have really been into their new liquid lipsticks. This is a super affordable brand!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.