Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Their lip liners are my favorites! So creamy and long wearing - I just wish their brand was more accessible, I see it in stores very infrequently
Eileen C.
Eileen C.

love jordana lip products their liquid lipsticks are super pigmented and the colors to choose from are gorgeous. they feel beautiful on the lips.
Marcela E.
Marcela E.
Grand Prairie, TX

His classic lipsticks are so beautiful, for me have good pigmentation and beautiful colors, and the matte version is not far behind. Is amazing!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ

They have such nice products! Everything is affordable and good quality! I always pick up something from their section when I go to the pharmacy
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA

I love love love your lip liners. I generally use them as my lip color. They apply creamy and tend to dry onto the lip, lasting for a long time.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ

Lip liners are great, the brand has been around for a long time and produces some great products for great prices. My favorite is the lip liner.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

I usually buy Jordans at a dollar store if it's something simple I need. I have bought there nail polish before and bedver had a problem with it
Lexi P.
Lexi P.

I really enjoy the Jordan's Best Length Extreme mascara. The brush is so unique, the formula is great, and it makes your lashes look very long!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA

The lip liners are really good and creamy . Easy to apply and is long lasting. This brand is super affordable and easy to find in many stores .
Jill M.
Jill M.
Saint George, UT

Jordan's Easyliner for lips in Rock N' Rose is my HG lip liner. The ultimate MLBB shade! I will never be without this and I always buy backups!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.