Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Karla  S.
Karla S.
Kissimmee, FL
Jan. 31, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is very affordable and some of their things are really good quality. I specially enjoy their eye liners and lip glosses.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've been using the twist eyeliner for years - I love it. It goes on easily, smooth, I can do fine lines. It's just perfect for me.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
good products at an affordable price. i have tried lip products as well as brow pencils and nail polishes. they are all affordable.
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Los esmaltes son muy chulos pero me encuentro que tiene poca resistencia!! Tienen una gran variedad de labiales muy lindos y barato
Misti N.
Misti N.
Fort Worth, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a great brand. The price for the product you get is amazing. I find their products are very pigmented and great quality.
Reyna L.
Reyna L.
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These products are amazing because they have variaty of makeup for any type of skin tones and skin types. I love their lip liners.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Tulsa, OK
Jan. 9, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I purchased a lipgloss and let me tell you it smells like watermelon it smells soooo good I love it and the gloss is very pretty !
Natalee J.
Natalee J.
Stockton, CA
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:17 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics are amazing very close to the quality of many other expensive products.. A good way to look stunning on a budget
Coral C.
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
Jan. 10, 2017, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I just tried their matte liquid lipstick ! It's horrible !! It smudged within an hour but it stained my lips 😖😖 horrible horrible
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Hobbs, NM
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I honestly don't love the quality from their products, I know this is a cheap makeup mark but they should improve their cosmetics
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.