Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Javiera S.
Javiera S.

Son buenos productos, aunque no mis favoritos, realmente ayudaría que mejoraran su calidad, porque tienen productos buenos pero también malos, algunos mas malos de la cuenta
Teran F.
Teran F.

there modern mate lipstick is awesome from them, with good colors they have as well. it's very moisturizing and color glides very nice and also lasts all day just about it.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Southington, OH

I bought a blush from Jordana. It is very pigmented, color is great. It goes on smooth, not blotchy and it's very blendable. I was surprised at the quality of this product.
Stevie H.
Stevie H.
Omaha, NE

Their eyeliner pencils are inexpensive and so creamy! They go on nice and smooth with no complications. I use this literally every day and it is my go-to eyeliner pencil.
Laura Lee R.
Laura Lee R.
Vineland, NJ

Jordana liquid lipsticks are one of my favorites from the drugstore. They smell like cupcakes and come in a variety of nude shades. I highly recommend them for the price!
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Toronto, Ontario

Jordana has really come out with some amazing products in 2017 so I can't wait to see what else they have in store. It's an extremely affordable brand with lots to offer.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I just saw these mentioned in Casey Holmes video and I had to try them. I haven't actually used the products that I get yet, but I will definitely be updating my review!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Fresno, CA

Avoid at all cost!!! It is probably just me, but bought an emergency stick of eyeliner in the market on my way out of town... ended up with a horrible allergic reaction.
April P.
April P.
Toledo, OH

Im still fairly new to jordana, but im starting to see what all the buzz is always about with them! Extremely budget friendly AND fantastic quality? Ummmmm, YES PLEASE!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY

My favorite nail polish. I can do anything with the nails and my nail polish will not be destroyed because of my work. This nail polish can stand for 5 days I my nails.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.