Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Damaris M. D.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce

I used lipstick from Jordan. I love that for such low cost they provide excellent pigmentation. Matte colors are creamy and all have a  nice fragrance.
Jade M.
Jade M.

I like everything I've tried from them. I always get compliments when I try their twist and shine lip sticks. I also really love their glide on liner.
Fredna D.
Fredna D.
East Orange , NJ

I love using this brand. It is very inexpensive and the products are really good especially the eye pencils. But they are not easy to find in my area.
Annelle T.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY

Since I was young I been buying their lip liners they have a big variety of colors and they last a long time the price is really really good as well.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX

Affordable line for decent quality. I've consistently been pleased with this company's price points and products. It's also available at many places.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Saint Paul, MN

Great prices and color selection over the counter buy. Always able to find in a drug store. Accessibility is key for me being a mom always on the go.
Ivo L.
Ivo L.
Bellevue, WA

it's not the best mark in the world but they have pretty colors in their nail make up and lipsticks. I don't know if they are one of the best quality
Janicel N.
Janicel N.
Clearwater, FL

The best price for cosmetics! I love their eyeliner! It's my favorite I have always bought it. This is also my moms favorite because of the prices!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Me encantan los productos Jordana, excelente precio y la calidad ni se diga, algunos productos no son para mí pero no significa que que sean malos
Anabel S.
Anabel S.
Cliffwood, NJ

Jordana is such a great affordable brand! I love their extreme lash mascara and a lot of their lip products. Their lip liners are amazing quality.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.