Add a Photo

#36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Jan. 5, 2017, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried their lip liners but they're amazinggggg. Especially for the price. They're super pigmented and smooth for application.
Eden G.
Eden G.
reno, nv
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
their liquid lipsticks are some of their best products. they're affordable at around $7 and more comfortable than some higher-end ones.
Alba C.
Alba C.
San Jose, CA
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:34 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Found a great blush and still looking for the same shade but it is not easy to find. Haven't lost hope that I will find my shade again.
Maria C.
Maria C.
miami
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Una marca ec├│nomica pero a mi parecer tiene labiales de muy buena calidad, creo que parecen bastante a los de mac(tal vez estoy loca ­čśé)
Alisha F.
Alisha F.
Saint Louis, MO
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've tried their retractable eyeliners and while they glide on easy with great color payoff, they seem to smear and run really easily.
Nonye O.
Nonye O.
Carson, CA
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:59 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Use the black brown eyeliner. I use it on my eyebrows and I just prefer it to other products I have tried. One of my beauty essentials
brenda r.
brenda r.
Jan. 11, 2017, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand. I think milani owns them and they have some great products, i would recommend their eyeliners and liquid lipsticks
Angel M.
Angel M.
Denver, CO
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These are more than affordable. I know I can always find them at a near by Walgreen's. The products are great quality for the price.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love the eye liners and lip liners and also he eyebrow pencils work great and they are all so cheap I can get them at any drug store
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Duluth, MN
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great affordable cosmetics. Its hit and miss but that's fine because of the affordable prices. Big fan of their blushes and lippies.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.