Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, AL

Jordana Cosmetics offers a wide variety of makeup products at affordable prices! Why spend a ton of money when Jordana has quality products for much less?
Dianicer D.
Dianicer D.

soy fiel consumidora de los labiales de jordana me encantan la textura y suavidad que proporcionan sus labiales y ademas que perduran mucho en tus labios
kayti s.
kayti s.
Dudley, MA

I love Jordana lip liners! They are so affordable and of great quality! They have every shade I can think of and I have a liner for every lipstick I own.
Gloria Jean C.
Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek, NJ

I love Jordan's blushes. They are not patchy and they are very buttery and creamy. I compare them to some high end NARS nlishes. I have several of them.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL

Jordana has the best lip liners and eye liners. I love all their lip prodcuts. Their nude lip liner goes with every single lipstick and is smudge proof.
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.

Their eyeliners and matte lipsticks are super good! I haven't tried much from their brand, but I look forward to trying more and more of their products!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Their lipliners are the best. They're retractable, pigmented, easy to use, and last forever on the lips! Highly recommend, they're the only kind I use.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

I recently purchased a lip liner from this brand and fell in love!!!! They glide on so smooth and for the price you can't beat it! I went and got more!
Damaris M. D.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce

I used lipstick from Jordan. I love that for such low cost they provide excellent pigmentation. Matte colors are creamy and all have a  nice fragrance.
Fredna D.
Fredna D.
East Orange , NJ

I love using this brand. It is very inexpensive and the products are really good especially the eye pencils. But they are not easy to find in my area.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.