Add a Photo

Cassidy B.
Cedar City, UT
Jan. 8, 2017, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this brand so much because it is so so affordable...YET....so good! I love their Lippys, and face illuminating and contour sticks!
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
uno de los lipstick nuevo en acabado mate super encantada con el producto y si recomiendo mucho esta marca ya q es acesible x su precio.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I love these brand can't wait too try out more if their stuff. I just really hate how they ate only found their website or walgreens :((
Diana F.
Diana F.
Porterville, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a very affordable brand. Even though is so cheap they carry somr great ptoducts, one of them is their lip liners which i love
Jassel D.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Inexpensive. They have good lipsticks and nail polishes. If you wanna start of with simple makeup I will recommend to start with Jordana
lauren m.
lauren m.
Orlando, FL
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has some pretty great affordable products. They arent the best quality, but they are very close and well worth it for the price.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Conway, SC
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've used their lip liners, matte lipsticks, and their pressed powder. I like all of them. The matte lipsticks are probably my favorite.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
There are extremely cheap products, they sell them in the dollar store. I haven't buy all heir products but I love their matte lipsticks
Jan. 5, 2017, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only tried their lip liners but they're amazinggggg. Especially for the price. They're super pigmented and smooth for application.
Alba C.
Alba C.
San Jose, CA
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:34 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Found a great blush and still looking for the same shade but it is not easy to find. Haven't lost hope that I will find my shade again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.