Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Montreal, Quebec

They have affordable lipsticks and lipliners that are great quality for the price. I still would love to try some of their other products! Their matte lipsticks are quite popular.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Stratford

I love them because they don't test their products on animals. They're such good quality for the price. Their mascara blows me away and it's only like $3 CAD. It's a great company
Camille H.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI

I love jordana cosmetics! Everything is super affordable and works really well! My favorite thing I got from them is a lip liner. It goes on smooth and stays until I take it off!
bayley c.
bayley c.
Durant, OK

Beautiful, high quality makeup! everything is reasonably priced, and the only hard part is navigating the site, I often find myself a little lost. Other than that, great company!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

They are cheap and at the same time very good quality Jordana is a brand that has products of all kinds for all needs with incredible prices and very long durations for the price
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I tried the Halloween soft matte lip creams. They are gorgeous colors but they get really dry. They also get crumbly. So, they're ok to wear if you don't plan on eating I guess.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I love their liquid lip products the best.for the price you can't beat them.they last a long time without the dry sticky feeling.i have over 10 colors and hope to own more soon.
chiara c.
chiara c.
Mao valverde

I just have tried some lipstick and they are good and they really cheap. High pigmentation and long lasting. One of my favorite matte lipstick is the 09 matte dare from jordana.
Vanessa Marcano Doreste V.
Vanessa Marcano Doreste V.
Medley, FL

I love jordana matte lipsticks is my daily routine.. I have 7 shades and my favorite is NATURAL omg all my friends are crazy for this lipstick.. Is a perfect nude for everyday..
Karina G.
Karina G.
Hobbs, NM

Super good products and very adorable if you havent try they best lash mascara you need to. It is amazing and they lipsticks are as well and they lipliners are amazing. Love it
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.