Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Nancy R.
Nancy R.

i bought some jordana lipliner they are the best lipliners that i ever tried. very pigmented and very easy to used. i recommended.. epecially the color tawny..
Briana S.
Briana S.
Waltham, MA

I really love Jordana lipsticks. I own so many. Especially mattes. They are creamy, pigmented, long lasting and super affordable. I get them for about $1-$2 .
Deisy C.
Deisy C.
Phoenix, AZ

Oldie but a goodie for me! I love how affordable and amazing the products are! I sometime find myself picking Jordana liners and mascaras over high end ones!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

this is a really good brand at an affordable price! I have purchased enough products to said so. but my favorites are the liquid lipsticks!! they're AMAZING!
Adylene A.
Adylene A.
Arlington, TX

Jordana its a brand from years its very good and cheap so thats do it better.

The last thing I buy was a lipstick matte and I love it... its color eggplant♥
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC

Excellent price on their products. I like the retractable lip liners (especially the color rockin' rose). For the price you can try many products and colors
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
SAN DIEGO, CA

I love Jordan's my favorite product would probably be there black eyeliner for the water line , it works so great and super pigmented and affordable prices!
Linda P.
Linda P.

I love Jordana cosmetics! I buy everything from there and the workers are very nice. If you want to live the life of a winner you'd go to Jordana cosmetics!
MAyra R.
MAyra R.
Mission, TX

I have tried some products, didn't know what to think of this brand but I have to say it's pretty nice and will continue to try other products of this brand
Patty B.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV

Super affordable cosmetics, I love the colors the offer especially in the lippies and lipliners..Not to easily found though, but pretty good for the price.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.