Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Aynur A.
Aynur A.
Seaford, NY

From the few things that's I have from Jordana, I love! Their lip liners are incredibly pigmented and creamy. I pretty much have all of the shades for it and also love their mascaras!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Sioux Falls, SD

Great stuff!!! I really like the nail.polish. i realllllly don't knowwwww what else yyyyyyou would like meeee to say about thiisssss produuuct in order to move passsssst this optionnn
Good inexpensive drugstore cosmetics. Good in a pinch or to keep in an office drawer for a quick fix. Very affordable. My favorite is the lip gloss. Shop rarely only in an emergency.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

I've only tried the lip liners from this brand but they are excellent! They're super cheap but very creamy and pigmented. Would love to try more from this affordable drugstore brand!
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.

I only have tried jordana eyeliner pencil, and I think that is an amazing product, very good quality and very affordable brand. I would like to try another products from this brand.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Compton, CA

I have tried their lip liner/pencil and they are great without being over drying. They are so inexpensive and come in a variety of colors. Recommend to people that are in a budget.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

The eyeliner I got was supposed to be brown. It ended up being a dull shade of brown. The product did not show up as much as I expected for eyeliner. I would not purchase it again.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Altoona, PA

Their sweet creme lipsticks smell like cake batter and hold their own compared to higher end liquid lipsticks! (Except for sweet Marsala wine, it was suuuuuper patchy and crumbly)
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, CA

This are good lip liners I do like them. The thing I don't like about them is that they release little crumbs and some are very drying on the lips that they don't want to glide on
Viry R.
Viry R.

The lipsticks in matte are the best I love especially the colors so intense its pigmentation is very good but they do not last long ...
But there recognize that they are very good
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.