Benefit Cosmetics Launches a Desert-Island Kit
BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
4.37 / 5 based on 2,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
Overall I like their eyeliner. They are good soft someone first trying out makeup and are good for those last minute, on the go makeup dos.
i have only ever tried their lipliners but they are super buttery and creamy and they just glide right on and they feel amazing on the lips
Fantastic color payoff for the nail polish! Goes on smooth and dries quickly. Great for creating nail art and letting your creativity flow.
I love the matte formula of their lipsticks. They arent transfer proof however which is a little bit of a bummer. But they are inexpensive!
They have the best eyeliner for like 2 dollars! It is amazing. It is also non shapening eyeliner! Usually can find this brand at Walgreens
Such an affordable makeup brand! I love their products, a great quality for the price. I especially love their lip liners, very pigmented.
I love Jordana cosmetics! They are very affordable and always long lasting. What I love the most are the matte lipsticks. They are a must!
They lip and eye liner are really good. Lips sticks are good too. Haven't got a chance to use face product. But looking forward to it soon
Really great affordable price points their matte lipsticks and lipgloss sticks are my fave especially the nude shades. Literally obsessed!
Despite being an economic brand has a very good quality in the products that you could try so do not be afraid to experiment is very good
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos