BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a few products from Jordana. They have a great line of products but not much variety. They definitely have some hidden gems at the drugstore. They are an affordable brand but sometimes you get what you pay for.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are sooooo great for DIRT CHEAP eyeliner. You can find them at Walgreens. I usually have at least one or two floating in the bottom of my purse. The coverage is good and they last well. I'd definitely recommend them.
Arlette M.
This is a great drug store brand with affordable products. When I was using their felt tip liquid liner I would go through 2 in a matter of months because it is so easy to use. I would definitely use their eyeliner again if I was in a pinch and needed a reliable eyeliner.
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is drugstore, that you can find at Walmart, CVS, Wallgreen, Rite Aid. Some of their product is hit or miss, but some is good too. Read other reviews before purchasing this brand. They don't offer a lots of coupon.
Azra Z.
In high school I use to buy the Jordana eyeliner in razor blue it was electrifying and vibrant. Everyone thought it was an expensive item
Meanwhile it was such a good reasonable price. It's amazing and I recommended these products
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is a hidden gem I recently found out about. I am a huge fan of their lip liners. They are highly pigmented,glide on the lips with ease and long lasting. You can find the shade you need because the collection is pretty big.
Amy Amplify P.
Shorewood, IL
There okay as far as the quality, was not too impressed with the eyeliner. Seemed to be hard to get the color to stick to the underneath of my eye. Overall there okay, more on the cheaper side of course, but i guess you get what you pay for huh. Overall would not really buy again.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Very inexpensive products, for the price it's a good product, affordable the lip gloss are like $2.50 and last a fairly long time, taste fantastic and also are very moisturizer, of course I will buy a product from Jordana.
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of their products I love like their lipgloss which is amazing but other products like their mascara did wow me. This brand does have good products but also not so good ones. Although this is my opinion, so why not try it out?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?