Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Imani S.
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA

Jordana has the best lipsticks i can find and the cheapest there always creamy and hydrating the and the colors always pigmented i only wish they made liquid lipstick and if they do where
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

Jordana has some real treasures, like their doll mascara, and some really sketchy products, like their sticky lip glosses. if you're on a budget, stick with the products known to be good.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA

The lip linear has to be one of my favorites from Jordan's. there very soft and creamy. Very comfortable on the lips. I've purchased almost every color they have. I highly recommend them.
Toni G.
Toni G.
Columbia, MO

Jordana products are affordable and effective. My most favorite is their lip liner, and I look forward to trying their matte lip cream line! I usually purchase their products from k mart
Kenia S.
Kenia S.

Jordana's lipsticks are my favorite. The matte one ain't drying and they last for hours. The creamy ones with the silver package smells delicious and the pigmentation it's really strong
Jasmin D.
Jasmin D.
Valdosta, GA

I use Jordana lipsticks and love how pigmented they are and how they don't dry out my lips when i use it. They are so affordable and I would definitely recommend for beauty on a budget.
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA

Their brand is affordable and they come out with innovative, pigmented products- mostly eye and lip products. Would love to see some palettes like contouring/ highlighting palettes etc.
Jadira V.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY

But lip liners you could ever find at the drug store, really affordable and will last you for a long time. Really easy to glide on your lips, doesn't tug on them like pencils liners do.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC

The black gel pencil eyeliner is to die for. It lasts all day in the water line and is super black and amazing. I gave it 4 stars because it gets used up super quickly for some reason.
Aireka G.
Aireka G.

I was roaming around Walgreens when I stumbled upon the matte lipsticks and I love them. My favorite shade by far would probably be Matte Frappuccino, I believe it fits most skin tones
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.