Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Vernon Hills, IL

Have tried they're lipsticks and for such a cheap price this lipsticks are crazy good very pigmented that so they leave stain in your lips but that's the way a like it
Whitnëy L.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT

Jordana Cosmetics Nail Polish love the variety, but with my lifestyle the nail polish chips what too often. I can only give it a 3 star based on that reason.
I LOVE Jordana eyeliner. It is my GO-TO. I feel like I've tried every possible eyeliner and this brand is the only kind that has stayed put and not irritated my eyes.
Laura M.
Laura M.

The eyeliner is to die for. I'm still new and perfecting my lining skills but this stuff is bomb af and easy to work with so that makes it beyond amazing for a newbie
mckenna g.
mckenna g.
Madera, CA

I love some of their products! Their so affordable when your on a budget and alot of them are good quality! Their so easy to pick up i have them in my local savemart.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Corona, NY

Jordana lip liners are my favorite product from the jordana line. They serve as a really great dupe for matte liquid lipsticks and are offered in a variety of shades
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever , LA

I love this brand's lip products! Their lip liners are my absolute favorite and I have really been into their new liquid lipsticks. This is a super affordable brand!
Megan A.
Megan A.

The jordana mascara is one of the best drugstore mascaras ive used, if not the best. It adds length and separation to lashes giving it a natural yet glamorous look.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN

Love love their eyeliners! So smooth, and stays all day! I have tried several eyeshadow also and love those as well. For such a cheap price, this makeup is amazing.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC

I like Jordana products. It can be hit or miss but for the price their makeup is solid. You can find some awesome things. My favorite are the Modern Matte lippies.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.