Add a Photo

Ayanna M.
Fresno, CA
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've purchased their lipsticks and nail polishes before, although they aren't super high quality, they're still pretty neat for a small price.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Walton, KY
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their eyeliners the best. They are so colorful and affordable. I can buy several colors of these rather than the more expensive brands.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana liquid eyeliner pen is simply amazing. It is very cost efficient and works amazing. I find it easier to wing eyeliner with this brand.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very affordable drug store makeup. Not the best quality but you get what you pay for. Nice lipsticks, could have a better selection of colors
Ydalis D.
Ydalis D.
Feb. 7, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Amo esta marca se identifica conmigo o mejor dicho yo me identifico con ella es y genial me encanta tengo como 3 labiales que me vuelven loca
diana c.
diana c.
San diego - la joya
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lip of jordanna are the best have a scent that I love and texture that drives me crazy these products are readily available in many shops
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They're cheap and good quality for the price you pay. Some colors maybe off by a little but they're still good. Really love there lip liners.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Providence, RI
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good for drugstore, price is very good for the product! I love there lip glosses!! & there new liquid lipsticks. Everybody needs to get asap
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Erie
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:51 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is my favorite brand of eyeliner. It is inexpensive but glides on and stays on my eyes. I can only seem to find it at one store though.
leyra e.
leyra e.
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Of jordan I like very much the shades have vibrant colors and it sticks well to the skin by the moment I finished this product but I like it
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.