Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Elyse M.
Elyse M.
Brooklyn, New York

It doesn't irritate my skin or give me pimples the next day. The foundation is very light and non oily and highly pigmented, you only need a little and it blends seamlessly!
Teran F.
Teran F.

there modern mate lipstick is awesome from them, with good colors they have as well. it's very moisturizing and color glides very nice and also lasts all day just about it.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Southington, OH

I bought a blush from Jordana. It is very pigmented, color is great. It goes on smooth, not blotchy and it's very blendable. I was surprised at the quality of this product.
Laura Lee R.
Laura Lee R.
Vineland, NJ

Jordana liquid lipsticks are one of my favorites from the drugstore. They smell like cupcakes and come in a variety of nude shades. I highly recommend them for the price!
Stevie H.
Stevie H.
Omaha, NE

Their eyeliner pencils are inexpensive and so creamy! They go on nice and smooth with no complications. I use this literally every day and it is my go-to eyeliner pencil.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Fresno, CA

Avoid at all cost!!! It is probably just me, but bought an emergency stick of eyeliner in the market on my way out of town... ended up with a horrible allergic reaction.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I just saw these mentioned in Casey Holmes video and I had to try them. I haven't actually used the products that I get yet, but I will definitely be updating my review!
April P.
April P.
Toledo, OH

Im still fairly new to jordana, but im starting to see what all the buzz is always about with them! Extremely budget friendly AND fantastic quality? Ummmmm, YES PLEASE!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY

My favorite nail polish. I can do anything with the nails and my nail polish will not be destroyed because of my work. This nail polish can stand for 5 days I my nails.
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE

This line of cosmetics are seriously amazing i love them! The line is supper affordable and everything is great. I will continue to purchase. One of my favorite brands.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.