Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They have such nice products! Everything is affordable and good quality! I always pick up something from their section when I go to the pharmacy
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Lip liners are great, the brand has been around for a long time and produces some great products for great prices. My favorite is the lip liner.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I usually buy Jordans at a dollar store if it's something simple I need. I have bought there nail polish before and bedver had a problem with it
Jill M.
Jill M.
Saint George, UT
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordan's Easyliner for lips in Rock N' Rose is my HG lip liner. The ultimate MLBB shade! I will never be without this and I always buy backups!
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really enjoy the Jordan's Best Length Extreme mascara. The brush is so unique, the formula is great, and it makes your lashes look very long!
Briana V.
Briana V.
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've come across a few of their products are a local walgreens. Their lipsticks and liquid liner are good. I wish they had a lot more to offer.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Jan. 10, 2017, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lip liners are really good and creamy . Easy to apply and is long lasting. This brand is super affordable and easy to find in many stores .
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Are veeery awesome it always give satisfy when i buy jordana products i think it's one pf the best cosmetics companies that i ever tried before
Emi D.
Emi D.
Feb. 4, 2017, 3:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It is affordable and great quality, I often buy products from Jordana. Every time I am amazed about the affordable price about their products.
Alyssia B.
Alyssia B.
Raleigh, NC
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:24 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this companys lipsticks and liners! Jordana lipliners are me & sisters fav liners. I just love the way they glide on and stay in place!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.