Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I think that their makeup is very cheap and affordable however, I do feel that they need more improvement on how long their makeup lasts. I also wish that they had more shades to choose from.
Janice I.
Janice I.
Stafford, TX

I used one of their matt lip gloss.. I love the color. And love how matt it actually looks... What i dont like that at the end after you wore it for a while and add more to it it looks flaky.
Maria J.
Maria J.

I feel like Jordana is so underrated! Their lip liners are good. I love their eyeshadow sticks and their twist and shine moisturizing balm sticks are my favorite! Creamy and pigmented. Love!
Hatrmy Y.
Hatrmy Y.
Doral, Florida

me gustan muchos su productos son muy buenos, el blush de jordana y el bronzer son los que he utilizado frecuentemente me encanta el blush... sus labiales son muy bueno y el precio es comodo
Jenney P.
Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI

I used to belong to ipsy. And I received the Jordana liquid eye liner. It's nice for making super sharp wings. But the lasting is lack luster.
Over all I wouldn't just buy it over my go tos.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

A pesar de que la marca Jordana es muy económica sus productos de belleza son de una calidad muy buena en especial sus labiales que son los mejores que hay y no tienen comprara ion con nada.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
KISSIMMEE, FL

The retractable eyeliners have been my go to eyeliners for years. I love how pigmented they are as well as how long they stay and all for no more than 2 bucks?! That makes me a happy camper.
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV

Affordable drugstore makeup. I am in love with their Matte Liquid Lipsticka. They have ao many amazing items that i love. I get my Jordana at kmart mostly. Hard to find them any where else.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the sweet cream matte liquid lip color! The color payoff is amazing and it doesn't dry up my lips! They are very comparable to high end liquid lipsticks for a fraction of the cost!!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I recently bought a mascara! Is amazing. I bought it for only $2.99. This brand was one of the very first brands I started using. I thought it was amazing then Ndd it's still amazing now.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.