Add a Photo

Damaris M. D.
Ponce
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used lipstick from Jordan. I love that for such low cost they provide excellent pigmentation. Matte colors are creamy and all have a  nice fragrance.
Annelle T.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Since I was young I been buying their lip liners they have a big variety of colors and they last a long time the price is really really good as well.
Ivo L.
Ivo L.
Bellevue, WA
Jan. 9, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
it's not the best mark in the world but they have pretty colors in their nail make up and lipsticks. I don't know if they are one of the best quality
Amber B.
Amber B.
Saint Paul, MN
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great prices and color selection over the counter buy. Always able to find in a drug store. Accessibility is key for me being a mom always on the go.
Janicel N.
Janicel N.
Clearwater, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The best price for cosmetics! I love their eyeliner! It's my favorite I have always bought it. This is also my moms favorite because of the prices!
Anabel S.
Anabel S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is such a great affordable brand! I love their extreme lash mascara and a lot of their lip products. Their lip liners are amazing quality.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me encantan los productos Jordana, excelente precio y la calidad ni se diga, algunos productos no son para mí pero no significa que que sean malos
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:51 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
love jordana lip products their liquid lipsticks are super pigmented and the colors to choose from are gorgeous. they feel beautiful on the lips.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their lip liners are my favorites! So creamy and long wearing - I just wish their brand was more accessible, I see it in stores very infrequently
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Lip liners are great, the brand has been around for a long time and produces some great products for great prices. My favorite is the lip liner.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.