Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA

I have been using this brand since my first play with makeup. Its still a go to. A lot of these less expensive makeup brands have come a long way. But definitely keeping up with new trendy products.
S S.
S S.

love their eyeliner pencils and lip liners too.they are so affordable as per price and good quality too.the lipliners are my fave.wide range of colors for them and can't beat the price of few bucks
Marisol I.
Marisol I.

Surprisingly, some Jordana products are amazing. I've tried alot of their products but the lipsticks are so far the best. The pencil eyeliners aren't so good but the lip liners are pretty decent.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Suffolk, VA

Jordana is a a very inexpensive brand that gets the job done. It is just as good as the expensive brands. I used the liner products. I was able to purchase at this brand at Walgreens. Great Buy!
Johlennie C.
Johlennie C.
Englewood, NJ

I love all the Jordana products! I own many and the quality for the cheap price is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone starting to experiment with makeup because it is extremely affordable
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

Jordana is a great, affordable drugstore brand. It is even more affordable than ELF. I really like their multi-color eyeliners. They are around $2 and perform as well as higher end $20 liners.
EcoGlam G.
EcoGlam G.
West Hollywood, CA

I've tried their nail polishes because they were free from formaldehyde, toluene and DBP which is awesome. They have a zillion colors and are SUPER AFFORDABLE! I've found many polishes for $1.
Amber L.
Amber L.

love this brand for many reasons! not only is it super affordable, but the different shades and the pigmentation or amazing! they offer some of the BEST lip liners which are super affordable!
i love this product, Jordana is very good, I always use and I love the price because is cheap, and have a good quality, i like the experience with this product and i recomend for you to buy ,
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I think that their makeup is very cheap and affordable however, I do feel that they need more improvement on how long their makeup lasts. I also wish that they had more shades to choose from.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.