BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Adylene A.
Adylene A.
Arlington, TX
Jordana its a brand from years its very good and cheap so thats do it better.

The last thing I buy was a lipstick matte and I love it... its color eggplant♥
MAyra R.
MAyra R.
Mission, TX
I have tried some products, didn't know what to think of this brand but I have to say it's pretty nice and will continue to try other products of this brand
Patty B.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Super affordable cosmetics, I love the colors the offer especially in the lippies and lipliners..Not to easily found though, but pretty good for the price.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, AL
Jordana Cosmetics offers a wide variety of makeup products at affordable prices! Why spend a ton of money when Jordana has quality products for much less?
kayti s.
kayti s.
Dudley, MA
I love Jordana lip liners! They are so affordable and of great quality! They have every shade I can think of and I have a liner for every lipstick I own.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL
Jordana has the best lip liners and eye liners. I love all their lip prodcuts. Their nude lip liner goes with every single lipstick and is smudge proof.
Gloria Jean C.
Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek, NJ
I love Jordan's blushes. They are not patchy and they are very buttery and creamy. I compare them to some high end NARS nlishes. I have several of them.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Their lipliners are the best. They're retractable, pigmented, easy to use, and last forever on the lips! Highly recommend, they're the only kind I use.
Damaris M. D.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce
I used lipstick from Jordan. I love that for such low cost they provide excellent pigmentation. Matte colors are creamy and all have a  nice fragrance.
Fredna D.
Fredna D.
East Orange , NJ
I love using this brand. It is very inexpensive and the products are really good especially the eye pencils. But they are not easy to find in my area.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.