Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Compton, CA

I have tried their lip liner/pencil and they are great without being over drying. They are so inexpensive and come in a variety of colors. Recommend to people that are in a budget.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

The eyeliner I got was supposed to be brown. It ended up being a dull shade of brown. The product did not show up as much as I expected for eyeliner. I would not purchase it again.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, Ca

This are good lip liners I do like them. The thing I don't like about them is that they release little crumbs and some are very drying on the lips that they don't want to glide on
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Altoona, PA

Their sweet creme lipsticks smell like cake batter and hold their own compared to higher end liquid lipsticks! (Except for sweet Marsala wine, it was suuuuuper patchy and crumbly)
Camille H.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI

I love jordana cosmetics! Everything is super affordable and works really well! My favorite thing I got from them is a lip liner. It goes on smooth and stays until I take it off!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

They are cheap and at the same time very good quality Jordana is a brand that has products of all kinds for all needs with incredible prices and very long durations for the price
bayley c.
bayley c.
Durant, OK

Beautiful, high quality makeup! everything is reasonably priced, and the only hard part is navigating the site, I often find myself a little lost. Other than that, great company!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I tried the Halloween soft matte lip creams. They are gorgeous colors but they get really dry. They also get crumbly. So, they're ok to wear if you don't plan on eating I guess.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I love their liquid lip products the best.for the price you can't beat them.they last a long time without the dry sticky feeling.i have over 10 colors and hope to own more soon.
Vanessa Marcano Doreste V.
Vanessa Marcano Doreste V.
Medley, FL

I love jordana matte lipsticks is my daily routine.. I have 7 shades and my favorite is NATURAL omg all my friends are crazy for this lipstick.. Is a perfect nude for everyday..
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.