Add a Photo

Adylene A.
Arlington, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana its a brand from years its very good and cheap so thats do it better.

The last thing I buy was a lipstick matte and I love it... its color eggplant♥
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Excellent price on their products. I like the retractable lip liners (especially the color rockin' rose). For the price you can try many products and colors
Patty B.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Super affordable cosmetics, I love the colors the offer especially in the lippies and lipliners..Not to easily found though, but pretty good for the price.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, AL
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics offers a wide variety of makeup products at affordable prices! Why spend a ton of money when Jordana has quality products for much less?
kayti s.
kayti s.
Dudley, MA
Dec. 23, 2016, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana lip liners! They are so affordable and of great quality! They have every shade I can think of and I have a liner for every lipstick I own.
Glory G.
Glory G.
Jacksonville, FL
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has the best lip liners and eye liners. I love all their lip prodcuts. Their nude lip liner goes with every single lipstick and is smudge proof.
Gloria Jean C.
Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek, NJ
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordan's blushes. They are not patchy and they are very buttery and creamy. I compare them to some high end NARS nlishes. I have several of them.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Their lipliners are the best. They're retractable, pigmented, easy to use, and last forever on the lips! Highly recommend, they're the only kind I use.
Damaris M. D.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used lipstick from Jordan. I love that for such low cost they provide excellent pigmentation. Matte colors are creamy and all have a  nice fragrance.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like everything I've tried from them. I always get compliments when I try their twist and shine lip sticks. I also really love their glide on liner.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.