BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Evelyn A.
South Padre Island
I recently purchased 2 eye liners a liquid and pencil one and let me just say Jordana has stepped it's game up ! although it doesn't state in the packaging it is water proof and smudge proof ! I personally tested it out and their quality is amazing pigmentation is incredible ! will be purchasing more often from this company , and very affordable as well , over all happy with my products
Kayla H.
Decatur, AL
The Fabuliner by Jordana Cosmetics is hands down the best liquid eyeliner I have used from the drugstore. It is a felt tip liquid liner that makes application super easy. It stays in place for hours, when set with a primer, and doesn't budge easily. I have used this eyeliner when I was a lifeguard, jumping in the water to save little ones, and it stayed in place! I love the Fabuliner!
María P.
One of my favorites, totally. Don't ask about my jordana especially the lipsticks and lip glosses , mineralized products foundations . I really love them and it stays with me for more than one year I feel like I'm addicted in the right way . The lipsticks are smelling like vanilla and caramel and high pigmented in a way that makes you feel more special about your lips and look
Jen C.
A pretty affordable brand that is cruelty free. I support this smaller brand mainly because they do have some hidden gems. For example, the lip liners are wonderful. Their eyeliners are decent, but i haven't tried their lipsticks. I would definitely recommend the retractable lipliners. Just make sure to be gentle and not to add to much pressure or else they snap.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
I have only recently discovered this brand! I am in love with it so far! I have tried their Contour n Go stick in light, and its perfect! It makes contouring extremely easy. Ive also tried the Sweet Cream Matte liquid lipstick, and it is amazing! Both were $5... they have amazing qualify for a great value. I just wish i could find more of their products to try!!
Amanda Å.
My holy grail mascara is Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara, black tube with purple writing. There are a ton of bristles to spread out your lashes evenly and they are also short allowing for more control. The amount of volume I get from this $2.99 mascara is INSANE compared to other high end brands. Love the wet formula that dries well and doesn't become flaky.
Andrea S.
Norristown, PA
Jordana is a very affordable brand you can find in stores like CVS and Kmart. Though it's inexpensive, they still have great products. Their nailpolish is ok, but their eye products are really nice. I like their different eyeliners and their Best Lash Extreme mascara is one of my favorite formulas. It's under $4 and stands up to my high-end mascaras easily.
Sam G.
Ellabell, GA
Jordana offers beauty products at a very affordable price. Their black liquid eyeliner is my favorite all time eye liner. I have tired blushes, eyeshadows, primers, lip products and more and I have been happy with all of their products. The only product I did not love was the foundation. I need a full coverage found and prefer high end foundations.
Sanya S.
I love Jordana products because they are so inexpensive and work really well. I have all the lip liners they carry at Walgreens and use them often. Sometimes their products aren't very good but what do you expect with such inexpensive prices. I just wish they had this brand at walmart because everything is cheaper at walmart than Walgreens.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I alway purchase their clear pink rose nail poilsh because it helps protect my nails and gives them a great shine. For the low price that they sell their products for the quality is great!! I love their eyeliners great pigment! I have not tried their foundations. I usually find their products at the grocery store (which is kinda weird).
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?