Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA

Oh, dont let the price fool you, Jordana products have got some Amazing quality products!! Though their cosmetics may be affordable, They do got some Awesome products in their line, That can be compared to some Higher end brands!! Their Lip liners are some of my favorites As well is their cream Eyeshadows or their mascara the Best lash extreme!! I highly recommend trying this line out, You'll find yourself loving something in their line!!
Jordana makes so many fabulous products at such an affordable price and they are a cruelty free brand which I love to support! Their fabuliner is a great felt tip liquid eyeliner. I use liquid liner every day and this is my favorite. It's so easy to use and the tip is very stable! The color is a deep dark black and looks very classy and much more expensive than it actually was! I have repurchased this so many times I have lost count!
Madison C.
Madison C.

Let all take a moment on bow our heads in thanks to the beauty that is within Jordana.

Jordana lip liners are the bomb and will hook you into their small section in Walgreens.
The liner formulation are smooth and creamy enough to glide on but stiff enough to stay in place. Placing their lines under any lipstick will increase the longevity of your lip wear. Trust me I work in Customer service so talking and smiling is required.
Madelin P.
Madelin P.

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA

I have tried a few of their products and so far they have not failed me. The price is affordable and worth your money. I LOVE their lipsticks! it definitely stays all day. I love their cat eye liner. If you love a perfect dark intense eye wing make sure to grab one of their eye liners. This product last all day, and i literally mean all day. and for the price you might as grab all the colors they have.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Gallatin, TN

This brand is great for those who are either new to makeup or just prefer drugstore brands. Every product is not equal, but some, such as the eyeliners, work great. The price of these products are definitely a pro as it is very affordable and can be found at any grocery store/drugstore around. There is great variety for all skin tones and hair colors. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL

This brand is ehhh. I have two color lip balms from them, and they don't impress me. I mean the prices are great, but they try so hard to make the color selection universally flattering that the colors end up flattering no one. I don't really have a solid, solid opinion on this brand yet, so I would encourage y'all to try it out for yourselves and let me know if there are some hidden gems I've missed.
Beky B.
Beky B.

I am a really good fan of makeup. I love makeup products and this mark is not the exception. Jordana has really good quality and which is amazing cause you have a lot of options about eyes, lips, face and nails. The best of all are the prices, is a really inexpensive brand and is does not have a bad quality. So Jordana's products are a good option if you are looking low prices and good quality.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Astoria, NY

I have only tried Jordana's matte liquid lipsticks, and honestly I am not too impressed. While I like some of the colors, the way they wear isn't too great. They apply a bit patchy and wear off in bits and pieces. The feel a bit dry, yet they smudge. I am also not sure if it's just me, but all the colors seem to come out quite a bit darker on my lips than what they look like in the tube.
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
South Padre Island

I recently purchased 2 eye liners a liquid and pencil one and let me just say Jordana has stepped it's game up ! although it doesn't state in the packaging it is water proof and smudge proof ! I personally tested it out and their quality is amazing pigmentation is incredible ! will be purchasing more often from this company , and very affordable as well , over all happy with my products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.