Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
I love jordana cosmetics especially lip products i own every single shade of the lipsticks ,i think definetely there is room for improvement maybe in the packaging and the formulation but i think for a such afordable product the quality is great very nice texture very buttery and the consistency is good ,my all time favorite shade is Lavender lady it's a very rare shade to find and i love it...Certainly i will shop again from Jordana and you should check it out too !!!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN

I absolutely LOVE Jordana Cosmetics lip liners! They are my all-time favorite and best quality lip liners I have ever used! My favorite shade is 'Rock'N'Rose'. It is a beautiful, universally neutral shade of lip liner. Their lip liners are long lasting, smudge-free, and glide on so smooth. I love the variety of shades they offer as well. The price is typically $1.99 at my local Walgreens, but most of the time it is on sale even cheaper! Can't beat that! :-)
Simone B.
Simone B.
Miami beach 33140, Florida

I am a really good fan of makeup. I love makeup products and this mark is not the exception. Jordana has really good quality and a really big variety of product which is amazing cause you have a lot of options about eyes, lips, face and nails. The best of all are the prices, is a really inexpensive brand and is does not have a bad quality. So Jordana's products are a good option if you are looking low prices and good quality. I recommended
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA

Oh, dont let the price fool you, Jordana products have got some Amazing quality products!! Though their cosmetics may be affordable, They do got some Awesome products in their line, That can be compared to some Higher end brands!! Their Lip liners are some of my favorites As well is their cream Eyeshadows or their mascara the Best lash extreme!! I highly recommend trying this line out, You'll find yourself loving something in their line!!
Jordana makes so many fabulous products at such an affordable price and they are a cruelty free brand which I love to support! Their fabuliner is a great felt tip liquid eyeliner. I use liquid liner every day and this is my favorite. It's so easy to use and the tip is very stable! The color is a deep dark black and looks very classy and much more expensive than it actually was! I have repurchased this so many times I have lost count!
Madison C.
Madison C.

Let all take a moment on bow our heads in thanks to the beauty that is within Jordana.

Jordana lip liners are the bomb and will hook you into their small section in Walgreens.
The liner formulation are smooth and creamy enough to glide on but stiff enough to stay in place. Placing their lines under any lipstick will increase the longevity of your lip wear. Trust me I work in Customer service so talking and smiling is required.
Madelin P.
Madelin P.
doral state, Florida

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Gallatin, TN

This brand is great for those who are either new to makeup or just prefer drugstore brands. Every product is not equal, but some, such as the eyeliners, work great. The price of these products are definitely a pro as it is very affordable and can be found at any grocery store/drugstore around. There is great variety for all skin tones and hair colors. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA

I have tried a few of their products and so far they have not failed me. The price is affordable and worth your money. I LOVE their lipsticks! it definitely stays all day. I love their cat eye liner. If you love a perfect dark intense eye wing make sure to grab one of their eye liners. This product last all day, and i literally mean all day. and for the price you might as grab all the colors they have.
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL

This brand is ehhh. I have two color lip balms from them, and they don't impress me. I mean the prices are great, but they try so hard to make the color selection universally flattering that the colors end up flattering no one. I don't really have a solid, solid opinion on this brand yet, so I would encourage y'all to try it out for yourselves and let me know if there are some hidden gems I've missed.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.