Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Jasmin D.
Jasmin D.
Valdosta, GA

I use Jordana lipsticks and love how pigmented they are and how they don't dry out my lips when i use it. They are so affordable and I would definitely recommend for beauty on a budget.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC

The black gel pencil eyeliner is to die for. It lasts all day in the water line and is super black and amazing. I gave it 4 stars because it gets used up super quickly for some reason.
Aireka G.
Aireka G.

I was roaming around Walgreens when I stumbled upon the matte lipsticks and I love them. My favorite shade by far would probably be Matte Frappuccino, I believe it fits most skin tones
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Sioux Falls, SD

Great stuff!!! I really like the nail.polish. i realllllly don't knowwwww what else yyyyyyou would like meeee to say about thiisssss produuuct in order to move passsssst this optionnn
Aynur A.
Aynur A.

From the few things that's I have from Jordana, I love! Their lip liners are incredibly pigmented and creamy. I pretty much have all of the shades for it and also love their mascaras!
Good inexpensive drugstore cosmetics. Good in a pinch or to keep in an office drawer for a quick fix. Very affordable. My favorite is the lip gloss. Shop rarely only in an emergency.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

I've only tried the lip liners from this brand but they are excellent! They're super cheap but very creamy and pigmented. Would love to try more from this affordable drugstore brand!
Brittnay  S.
Brittnay S.
Wellington, OH

I think it's good for the price you pay! I have one of the mascara's, and it gives great length and volume. Not to mention it stays on without giving you the look of dark circles. :)
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.

I only have tried jordana eyeliner pencil, and I think that is an amazing product, very good quality and very affordable brand. I would like to try another products from this brand.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Coconut Creek, FL

All of the products are great! The powder foundation is the best coverage I have ever FOUND! Also the liquid matte lipstick and eye liner are awesome! And you can't beat the prices
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.