BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Their liquid lipsticks smell like candy and they go on smoothly. They crumble after awhile but other than that I love them and they feel comfortable on the lips
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
I typically only use their eyeliner but have recently branched out to other products. I recommend this line to anyone who loves easy make up and loves doing it!
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Me gustan estos productos a pesar que no son muy conocidos, no son caros. Lo podrías comparar con los cover Girl. Si los recomiendo. Especialmente sus máscaras
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
i bought some jordana lipliner they are the best lipliners that i ever tried. very pigmented and very easy to used. i recommended.. epecially the color tawny..
Briana S.
Briana S.
Waltham, MA
I really love Jordana lipsticks. I own so many. Especially mattes. They are creamy, pigmented, long lasting and super affordable. I get them for about $1-$2 .
Deisy C.
Deisy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Oldie but a goodie for me! I love how affordable and amazing the products are! I sometime find myself picking Jordana liners and mascaras over high end ones!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
this is a really good brand at an affordable price! I have purchased enough products to said so. but my favorites are the liquid lipsticks!! they're AMAZING!
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Jordan's my favorite product would probably be there black eyeliner for the water line , it works so great and super pigmented and affordable prices!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
Excellent price on their products. I like the retractable lip liners (especially the color rockin' rose). For the price you can try many products and colors
Adylene A.
Adylene A.
Arlington, TX
Jordana its a brand from years its very good and cheap so thats do it better.

The last thing I buy was a lipstick matte and I love it... its color eggplant♥
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.