Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Kachi N.
Kachi N.

I have used their nail polishes many times before, because my mom gave them to me. They apply well and they're very opaque so you don't have to do so many coats. Also they dry pretty quickly so it's good.
Richele D.
Richele D.

Oh God these cosmetics are fascinating indeed that compete with big brands in the market, I probe a lipstick eyeliner and it was very pretty and hard enough, I love this brand and its prices are fabulous.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Sharon

Love this brand! Super cheap but really good products! Mascaras, eyeliners, and lip liners are all really great! Eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. I usually get these products at Walgreens.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

Wonderful! Super affordable cosmetics and they are awesome! I am all about purchasing affordable products that perform just as great as higher end products. I especially love the eye liners and lip liners
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
South Gate, CA

I've used lip liners and they are great. They are good quality for the price. Their lip liners are my favorite and it is the only thing I have used from that brand. I will continue to buy their products.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Nashville, TN

This brand is so affordable and the quality is pretty decent for the price! It's sometimes hard to find, but I definitely look for it when shopping at new places. This is definitely a brand worth trying!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
West Point, GA

I love love love their blushes and liquid eyeliner. But the availability of their products is so hard for me! They are so affordable and would probably use way more than I do if I could find what I want.
Laura G.
Laura G.

Tiene productos a muy buen precio, asequible a todos los bolsillos y de una gran calidad, pienso que el envase no es de mucha calidad pero prefiero bien producto y barato que más caro y con mejor envase.
Nieves O.
Nieves O.

Excellent Brand, the products are consistently very good quality and affordable prices. I love the eyeliners and lipliners, excellent quality and at bargain prices. I usually purchase them at Walgreens.
member-a0f8d5530
member-a0f8d5530
Santa Ana, CA

Very affordable, the quality of the product does not feel like the price of the product because of how good it is. Love their lip products and their felt tip eyeliners. I recommend this brand immensely
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.