Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their liquid lipsticks smell like candy and they go on smoothly. They crumble after awhile but other than that I love them and they feel comfortable on the lips
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I typically only use their eyeliner but have recently branched out to other products. I recommend this line to anyone who loves easy make up and loves doing it!
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me gustan estos productos a pesar que no son muy conocidos, no son caros. Lo podrías comparar con los cover Girl. Si los recomiendo. Especialmente sus máscaras
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i bought some jordana lipliner they are the best lipliners that i ever tried. very pigmented and very easy to used. i recommended.. epecially the color tawny..
Briana S.
Briana S.
Waltham, MA
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really love Jordana lipsticks. I own so many. Especially mattes. They are creamy, pigmented, long lasting and super affordable. I get them for about $1-$2 .
Deisy C.
Deisy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:14 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Oldie but a goodie for me! I love how affordable and amazing the products are! I sometime find myself picking Jordana liners and mascaras over high end ones!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Jan. 1, 2017, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
this is a really good brand at an affordable price! I have purchased enough products to said so. but my favorites are the liquid lipsticks!! they're AMAZING!
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 4, 2017, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordan's my favorite product would probably be there black eyeliner for the water line , it works so great and super pigmented and affordable prices!
Linda P.
Linda P.
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana cosmetics! I buy everything from there and the workers are very nice. If you want to live the life of a winner you'd go to Jordana cosmetics!
Adylene A.
Adylene A.
Arlington, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana its a brand from years its very good and cheap so thats do it better.

The last thing I buy was a lipstick matte and I love it... its color eggplant♥
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.