Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Aireka G.
Aireka G.

I was roaming around Walgreens when I stumbled upon the matte lipsticks and I love them. My favorite shade by far would probably be Matte Frappuccino, I believe it fits most skin tones
Aynur A.
Aynur A.

From the few things that's I have from Jordana, I love! Their lip liners are incredibly pigmented and creamy. I pretty much have all of the shades for it and also love their mascaras!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Sioux Falls, SD

Great stuff!!! I really like the nail.polish. i realllllly don't knowwwww what else yyyyyyou would like meeee to say about thiisssss produuuct in order to move passsssst this optionnn
Good inexpensive drugstore cosmetics. Good in a pinch or to keep in an office drawer for a quick fix. Very affordable. My favorite is the lip gloss. Shop rarely only in an emergency.
Brittnay  S.
Brittnay S.
Wellington, OH

I think it's good for the price you pay! I have one of the mascara's, and it gives great length and volume. Not to mention it stays on without giving you the look of dark circles. :)
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

I've only tried the lip liners from this brand but they are excellent! They're super cheap but very creamy and pigmented. Would love to try more from this affordable drugstore brand!
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.

I only have tried jordana eyeliner pencil, and I think that is an amazing product, very good quality and very affordable brand. I would like to try another products from this brand.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Coconut Creek, FL

All of the products are great! The powder foundation is the best coverage I have ever FOUND! Also the liquid matte lipstick and eye liner are awesome! And you can't beat the prices
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Compton, CA

I have tried their lip liner/pencil and they are great without being over drying. They are so inexpensive and come in a variety of colors. Recommend to people that are in a budget.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

The eyeliner I got was supposed to be brown. It ended up being a dull shade of brown. The product did not show up as much as I expected for eyeliner. I would not purchase it again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.