Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Taisha T.
Taisha T.
Labelle, FL

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara this mascara is one that everyone needs to buy and stack up on! It is amazing and under $4!! I am also really fond of their lip liners
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the sweet cream matte liquid lip color! The color payoff is amazing and it doesn't dry up my lips! They are very comparable to high end liquid lipsticks for a fraction of the cost!!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I recently bought a mascara! Is amazing. I bought it for only $2.99. This brand was one of the very first brands I started using. I thought it was amazing then Ndd it's still amazing now.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

Jordana has some real treasures, like their doll mascara, and some really sketchy products, like their sticky lip glosses. if you're on a budget, stick with the products known to be good.
Imani S.
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA

Jordana has the best lipsticks i can find and the cheapest there always creamy and hydrating the and the colors always pigmented i only wish they made liquid lipstick and if they do where
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA

The lip linear has to be one of my favorites from Jordan's. there very soft and creamy. Very comfortable on the lips. I've purchased almost every color they have. I highly recommend them.
chrys n.
chrys n.

I adore almost every product this company makes!!! Their lip products can go head to head with all high end products out there! Their blushes and shadows are a great bargain and quality!
Toni G.
Toni G.
Columbia, MO

Jordana products are affordable and effective. My most favorite is their lip liner, and I look forward to trying their matte lip cream line! I usually purchase their products from k mart
Jadira V.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY

But lip liners you could ever find at the drug store, really affordable and will last you for a long time. Really easy to glide on your lips, doesn't tug on them like pencils liners do.
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA

Their brand is affordable and they come out with innovative, pigmented products- mostly eye and lip products. Would love to see some palettes like contouring/ highlighting palettes etc.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.