Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Malak B.
Malak B.
Chesterfield, MO

Very very cheap quality makeup. Even though the price is cheap I figured maybe the product would be working well like (elf) but it wasn't good. The liquid eyeliner I bought was so dry and smudged so
Quickly.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

The Jordana eyeliners are a great buy!They are definitely affordable and they last all daaaay on me! I have used both the pencil and liquid eyeliner and I have no complaints.Good quality for a great price :)
Fanny A.
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, Tx

Jordana is one the brands i used as a teenager specially because of the price there affordable and they are good in quality i still use them today i recomend them specialy if your new to the make up world!!
Monica M.
Monica M.
National City, CA

My mom mainly buys these products but whenever I snoop around her makeup bag, these jordana products are always surprising me every time I try them on! Have I mentioned that they are super affordable too?!?
Wow!   I just received my order from Jordana.com and I couldn't be happier.   The products are all good quality and well made, look great on and are affordable.   I loved them all.  Jordana is my new make-up line!
Caillean C.
Caillean C.

I bought their sweet matte lip creams and I love them. They are so light weight and smell so good!! I also bought their new cream highlighting stick and I love it as a base to intensify my powder highlights
Mary P.
Mary P.

I love the Jordan's lip liners! They are affordable and they are great quality they are my favorite. They are so easy to glide on the lips and the variety of colors is amazing. I would definitely recommend
Urmi S.
Urmi S.
Middle Vlg, NY

Affordable drugstore brand. Love love their product. Very affordable and you get good product.

Pros: affordable
Cons:
I donot shop here a lot but their mascara is my favorite. I will definitely shop again.
Bárbara M.
Bárbara M.

me facina mi labial jordana, tiene un aroma muy suave y su textura me encanta, la gama de colores es muy linda me gustan mucho, es muy recomendable siempre tener un labial jordana en nuestros cosmetiqueros
Mandi A.
Mandi A.

I've only tried their lip products but man are they great. They're modern matte lipsticks are so comfortable. The lip liners are phenomenal and probably the best I've tried. It's a great, affordable brand.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.