Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

I get eyeliner from this company and love them! They're very pigmented and work wonderfully, as well as being inexpensive, makes for a great deal! Love their products. I have to try some more stuff from them soon.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA

I bought the Jordana sculpt and go and the glow and go from CVS. I love these. So creamy and so smooth! The contour stick blends out so well, better than anything I have. And the strobing stick is very pigmented!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY

Great products to use on your face you will get nonstop compliments they are affordable I do shop here a lot yea it's nice and relaxing the shopping experience I will shop here more I was happy with the products
Julissia L.
Julissia L.
Tucson, AZ

Jordanas makeup products are great ! Not only are they cheap they work amazing ! They're lip liners last a very long time , they don't shift nor transfer ! I definitely recommend ! By far my favorite lip liner !
Rodmary T.
Rodmary T.

Para mí son básicos, nunca han faltado en mi colección de labiales, especialmente porque me pasa muy seguido que voy a algún lado y no llevo mi labial :-S, estos los encuentro donde sea!!! Y me sacan del apuro.
Alix C.
Alix C.
Campbell River

I really enjoy the Jordana mascaras. They do an awesome job of lengthening and creating bold volume.

Also their lip liners are super creamy and have very natural colors to choose from. Tawny is my ride or die.
Chinitaa L.
Chinitaa L.
Woodside, NY

My first make up that i ever bought was jordana brand but jordana is cheap and the products are as wellthe consistency of the lipstick and eyeliner is more watery/ oily and rubs off easy. i would not recommend
Ali L.
Ali L.

These cosmetics are so amazing because their prices are so so so low!! But the quality doesn't suffer!! Hooray! I can usually only find this brand at Walgreens and occasionally Ulta but I'm so glad when I do!
Nkenna N.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA

Another affordable brand that I suggest beginners or anyone looking for a good deal try out. I will say that they are hard to find. I usually get their products in a subscription bag or have to order online.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

The Jordana eyeliners are a great buy!They are definitely affordable and they last all daaaay on me! I have used both the pencil and liquid eyeliner and I have no complaints.Good quality for a great price :)
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.