Add a Photo

Stevie H.
Omaha, NE
Dec. 23, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their eyeliner pencils are inexpensive and so creamy! They go on nice and smooth with no complications. I use this literally every day and it is my go-to eyeliner pencil.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Fresno, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Avoid at all cost!!! It is probably just me, but bought an emergency stick of eyeliner in the market on my way out of town... ended up with a horrible allergic reaction.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Jan. 4, 2017, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I just saw these mentioned in Casey Holmes video and I had to try them. I haven't actually used the products that I get yet, but I will definitely be updating my review!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My favorite nail polish. I can do anything with the nails and my nail polish will not be destroyed because of my work. This nail polish can stand for 5 days I my nails.
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE
Feb. 6, 2017, 3:53 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This line of cosmetics are seriously amazing i love them! The line is supper affordable and everything is great. I will continue to purchase. One of my favorite brands.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use to order directly from there website now I can drive to my local pharmacy and Jordan's cosmetics are at my finger tips no more waiting and no more shipped cost...
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Vernon Hills, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Have tried they're lipsticks and for such a cheap price this lipsticks are crazy good very pigmented that so they leave stain in your lips but that's the way a like it
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i like that jordana is affordable and its also great quality. the only thing im not a fan of is that you have to really search around if you want to try their products
Dec. 23, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I LOVE Jordana eyeliner. It is my GO-TO. I feel like I've tried every possible eyeliner and this brand is the only kind that has stayed put and not irritated my eyes.
mckenna g.
mckenna g.
Madera, CA
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love some of their products! Their so affordable when your on a budget and alot of them are good quality! Their so easy to pick up i have them in my local savemart.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.