BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Stevie H.
Stevie H.
Omaha, NE
Their eyeliner pencils are inexpensive and so creamy! They go on nice and smooth with no complications. I use this literally every day and it is my go-to eyeliner pencil.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Fresno, CA
Avoid at all cost!!! It is probably just me, but bought an emergency stick of eyeliner in the market on my way out of town... ended up with a horrible allergic reaction.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I just saw these mentioned in Casey Holmes video and I had to try them. I haven't actually used the products that I get yet, but I will definitely be updating my review!
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE
This line of cosmetics are seriously amazing i love them! The line is supper affordable and everything is great. I will continue to purchase. One of my favorite brands.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
I use to order directly from there website now I can drive to my local pharmacy and Jordan's cosmetics are at my finger tips no more waiting and no more shipped cost...
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
My favorite nail polish. I can do anything with the nails and my nail polish will not be destroyed because of my work. This nail polish can stand for 5 days I my nails.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
i like that jordana is affordable and its also great quality. the only thing im not a fan of is that you have to really search around if you want to try their products
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Vernon Hills, IL
Have tried they're lipsticks and for such a cheap price this lipsticks are crazy good very pigmented that so they leave stain in your lips but that's the way a like it
I LOVE Jordana eyeliner. It is my GO-TO. I feel like I've tried every possible eyeliner and this brand is the only kind that has stayed put and not irritated my eyes.
mckenna g.
mckenna g.
Madera, CA
I love some of their products! Their so affordable when your on a budget and alot of them are good quality! Their so easy to pick up i have them in my local savemart.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.