Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

Jordana is a great, affordable drugstore brand. It is even more affordable than ELF. I really like their multi-color eyeliners. They are around $2 and perform as well as higher end $20 liners.
Amber L.
Amber L.

love this brand for many reasons! not only is it super affordable, but the different shades and the pigmentation or amazing! they offer some of the BEST lip liners which are super affordable!
i love this product, Jordana is very good, I always use and I love the price because is cheap, and have a good quality, i like the experience with this product and i recomend for you to buy ,
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I think that their makeup is very cheap and affordable however, I do feel that they need more improvement on how long their makeup lasts. I also wish that they had more shades to choose from.
Janice I.
Janice I.
Stafford, TX

I used one of their matt lip gloss.. I love the color. And love how matt it actually looks... What i dont like that at the end after you wore it for a while and add more to it it looks flaky.
Maria J.
Maria J.

I feel like Jordana is so underrated! Their lip liners are good. I love their eyeshadow sticks and their twist and shine moisturizing balm sticks are my favorite! Creamy and pigmented. Love!
Jenney P.
Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI

I used to belong to ipsy. And I received the Jordana liquid eye liner. It's nice for making super sharp wings. But the lasting is lack luster.
Over all I wouldn't just buy it over my go tos.
Hatrmy Y.
Hatrmy Y.
Doral, Florida

me gustan muchos su productos son muy buenos, el blush de jordana y el bronzer son los que he utilizado frecuentemente me encanta el blush... sus labiales son muy bueno y el precio es comodo
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
KISSIMMEE, FL

The retractable eyeliners have been my go to eyeliners for years. I love how pigmented they are as well as how long they stay and all for no more than 2 bucks?! That makes me a happy camper.
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV

Affordable drugstore makeup. I am in love with their Matte Liquid Lipsticka. They have ao many amazing items that i love. I get my Jordana at kmart mostly. Hard to find them any where else.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.