Add a Photo

Photos (96)
cristina b.
cristina b.
El Paso, TX

i usually use the lipsticks from this brand and i love how it smells its so good the lipsticks also last fora long time it is very cheap the matte lipstick are my favorite beautiful colors they have
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA

I have been using this brand since my first play with makeup. Its still a go to. A lot of these less expensive makeup brands have come a long way. But definitely keeping up with new trendy products.
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Their products are soo affordable, I like their eyeliners! The only thing I don't like is that it's hard to find this brand. Sometimes I find them at Walmart but sometimes it's not in other Walmart.
S S.
S S.

love their eyeliner pencils and lip liners too.they are so affordable as per price and good quality too.the lipliners are my fave.wide range of colors for them and can't beat the price of few bucks
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA

Surprisingly, some Jordana products are amazing. I've tried alot of their products but the lipsticks are so far the best. The pencil eyeliners aren't so good but the lip liners are pretty decent.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Suffolk, VA

Jordana is a a very inexpensive brand that gets the job done. It is just as good as the expensive brands. I used the liner products. I was able to purchase at this brand at Walgreens. Great Buy!
Johlennie C.
Johlennie C.
Englewood, NJ

I love all the Jordana products! I own many and the quality for the cheap price is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone starting to experiment with makeup because it is extremely affordable
Hip Influenster 💋.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA

I've tried their nail polishes because they were free from formaldehyde, toluene and DBP which is awesome. They have a zillion colors and are SUPER AFFORDABLE! I've found many polishes for $1.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

Jordana is a great, affordable drugstore brand. It is even more affordable than ELF. I really like their multi-color eyeliners. They are around $2 and perform as well as higher end $20 liners.
i love this product, Jordana is very good, I always use and I love the price because is cheap, and have a good quality, i like the experience with this product and i recomend for you to buy ,
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.