BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
cristal f.
cristal f.
Pasco, WA
My favorite mascara is by jordana and its very affordable i have repurchased it probably like 5 times and it makes my lashes look false but doesnt flake its in the purple tube
Taisha L.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
What I love about Jordana cosmetics is that they are top quality products, they are affordable and they are reachable to most people.
Also, they always help me look beautiful.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
Some products are hits some are misses. But definitely is a good brand for how affordable it it is. The only thing the I don't appreciate about this brand is the availability.
Lakhena P.
Lakhena P.
Fresno, CA
I was really suprised at how pigmented their lip liners are. They carry such a beautiful range of colors. The liners are sooo creamy sometimes I just use it on my entire lip!
Manuela B.
Manuela B.
The best and cheapest mascara out there! I have bought and finished this product hundreds of times. I also love their lip liners as well. Very creamy and twist up applicator!
Elyse M.
Elyse M.
Brooklyn, New York
It doesn't irritate my skin or give me pimples the next day. The foundation is very light and non oily and highly pigmented, you only need a little and it blends seamlessly!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Niles, OH
I bought a blush from Jordana. It is very pigmented, color is great. It goes on smooth, not blotchy and it's very blendable. I was surprised at the quality of this product.
Teran F.
Teran F.
there modern mate lipstick is awesome from them, with good colors they have as well. it's very moisturizing and color glides very nice and also lasts all day just about it.
Stevie H.
Stevie H.
Omaha, NE
Their eyeliner pencils are inexpensive and so creamy! They go on nice and smooth with no complications. I use this literally every day and it is my go-to eyeliner pencil.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Fresno, CA
Avoid at all cost!!! It is probably just me, but bought an emergency stick of eyeliner in the market on my way out of town... ended up with a horrible allergic reaction.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?