Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Karina B.
Karina B.
Stoney creek

I've only tried there lip liners and glosses but there so nice and comfy to wear! My sister loves there foundation and in Canada you can get it at the dollar store! Super adorable wish Canada had more of there products
Daisy J.
Daisy J.

Jordana products is a low coast and efficiency for my makeup. I always use the eye brow pencil, is my favorite. The lipstick are great to, for use regular day at work. Jordana provide an variety of products and colors.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Jordana is very good because it's not pricy they're products are really pigmented which i love about products they have great lip liners I have mostly all there shades I love how they are so creamy and they are not dry
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

They have a lot of great products at a very budget friendly price! Make sure to check out reviews to get exactly what you want. The eyeliners are amazing for $2!!! I recommend it to everyone! This is a can't miss brand
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

not the very best makeup brand but okay forthose who just love simply
makeup! I personaly don't realy love this brand but there kinda good
there lipliners are great illtell you that! not a big fan of there eyeshadows!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA

I really like this brand, apart from being very accessible, in my point of view is very good, I love lipsticks ... and aside my mom and aunts use it, thanks to them I know her, apart I like her Eyeliners ... I love it
rachel l.
rachel l.

Love the lipliners. So soft, just like butter. Plus they are not expensive at all. Sometimes I just use it as lipstick because of how soft it is and pretty the color is. But sometimes it breaks easily so be careful.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Colorado Springs, CO

It's a great affordble brand, I've only tried their liquid lipstick which I love!! They don't dry your lips, pigmented, and easy to apply! I've also used their matte lipsticks and they're great as well! Very cream.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

I get eyeliner from this company and love them! They're very pigmented and work wonderfully, as well as being inexpensive, makes for a great deal! Love their products. I have to try some more stuff from them soon.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Jordana lip liners are great! They glide on smoothly, stay matte and last a really long time on my lips. I usually line my lips with a lip liner and they put lipstick over the lip liner for an even more matte lip.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.