BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

cristal f.
cristal f.
Pasco, WA
My favorite mascara is by jordana and its very affordable i have repurchased it probably like 5 times and it makes my lashes look false but doesnt flake its in the purple tube
Taisha L.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
What I love about Jordana cosmetics is that they are top quality products, they are affordable and they are reachable to most people.
Also, they always help me look beautiful.
Briana R.
Briana R.
I bought a lip line for only around two dollars at Walgreens and it is so creamy and pigmented! These products really surprised me and I would definitely recommend to a friend
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
Some products are hits some are misses. But definitely is a good brand for how affordable it it is. The only thing the I don't appreciate about this brand is the availability.
Lakhena P.
Lakhena P.
Fresno, CA
I was really suprised at how pigmented their lip liners are. They carry such a beautiful range of colors. The liners are sooo creamy sometimes I just use it on my entire lip!
Vee V.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
It depends on what you get. Personally I am a HUGE fan of their liquid eye liners because they last all day and are super affordable. It's a great product line for its price.
Manuela B.
Manuela B.
The best and cheapest mascara out there! I have bought and finished this product hundreds of times. I also love their lip liners as well. Very creamy and twist up applicator!
Elyse M.
Elyse M.
Brooklyn, New York
It doesn't irritate my skin or give me pimples the next day. The foundation is very light and non oily and highly pigmented, you only need a little and it blends seamlessly!
Teran F.
Teran F.
there modern mate lipstick is awesome from them, with good colors they have as well. it's very moisturizing and color glides very nice and also lasts all day just about it.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Southington, OH
I bought a blush from Jordana. It is very pigmented, color is great. It goes on smooth, not blotchy and it's very blendable. I was surprised at the quality of this product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.