Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

Wonderful! Super affordable cosmetics and they are awesome! I am all about purchasing affordable products that perform just as great as higher end products. I especially love the eye liners and lip liners
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
South Gate, CA

I've used lip liners and they are great. They are good quality for the price. Their lip liners are my favorite and it is the only thing I have used from that brand. I will continue to buy their products.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Nashville, TN

This brand is so affordable and the quality is pretty decent for the price! It's sometimes hard to find, but I definitely look for it when shopping at new places. This is definitely a brand worth trying!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
West Point, GA

I love love love their blushes and liquid eyeliner. But the availability of their products is so hard for me! They are so affordable and would probably use way more than I do if I could find what I want.
Nieves O.
Nieves O.

Excellent Brand, the products are consistently very good quality and affordable prices. I love the eyeliners and lipliners, excellent quality and at bargain prices. I usually purchase them at Walgreens.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Well what can I say Jordana has really good pencils special to the lead pencils on the iPad so they have that payment a shin that you can reviews only ones without having to return the eggs or the lips
Megan K.
Megan K.

For makeup virgins and experts alike, this product is amazing! It's blends great and the colors are vibrant on a lot of skin tones! The prices are a little high so if you don't mind that, try this out!
member-a0f8d5530
member-a0f8d5530
Santa Ana, CA

Very affordable, the quality of the product does not feel like the price of the product because of how good it is. Love their lip products and their felt tip eyeliners. I recommend this brand immensely
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA

Jordana has some of the best products and their prices are so low! I use a Jordana mascara everyday and prefer it to any high end mascara that I have, I would highly recommend checking out their brand!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV

This is such an underrated brand. I love their lipsticks, long lasting, doesn't streak, a good dupe for higher end products. Love it. Too bad not all drug stores carry them. Recommend checking them out
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.