Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Janel B.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI

Love jordana cosmetics!! The liquid matte lipsticks are to die for they are long lasting and dont dry your lips out and are transfer proof once you pet them dry down..im also very impressed with the liquid eyeliner as well
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Indianapolis

The only product I've used of Jordana is their Best Lash Extreme mascara. It is very affordable and I did like it overall. The only downside was that it did not last throughout the day. It seemed to crumble on my lashes.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Atchison, KS

This line is definitely filled with some hidden gems. The lip liners are great and work as well as higher end ones. The matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. The deeper shades are streaky but they do last a long time.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN

I love Jordana Cosmetics! I have several products from this company. You can find it in your local Walgreens. It's SUPER affordable. The products last so long on my face. Great quality make up. You won't be disappointed!
Jaya S.
Jaya S.

Lovely affordable drugstore brand withas some great products. Their eyeliners and lip liners are bomb. Their lip products aren't bad either. However not a fan of their face products though a few of their blushes are good
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Evansville, IN

There are a lot of products from Jordana I like.
Their blushes are great. Their Matte lipsticks are a must have. I have used their lip liners for years. Now they have some awesome liquid lipsticks and liquid eyeshadows.
chanelle w.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA

I have only had experience withone product from this compay, which was a lip pencil and I liked the product and I would buy form them again. I brought the product from Walgreen's. It was a quality product for the price!
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI

Affordable beyond belief this product has been around for years and I still trust it with my black eyeliners. I love how inexpensive they are but also how pigmented. If you haven't tried this brand you defiantly should.
Ana D.
Ana D.
San Juan, TX

I have tried their lipsticks they are affordable and they have a variety of colors, when I go to Mexico l buy a lot of lipsticks because they are more cheap over there. I really like them and the quality that they have.
Brigid S.
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA

I work at Walgreens so I'm usually up to date on the jordana stuff. We don't always have the best variety of the brand, but what we do have is really good. It's one of the cheapest brands and they have some hidden gems.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.