Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
South Gate, CA

I've used lip liners and they are great. They are good quality for the price. Their lip liners are my favorite and it is the only thing I have used from that brand. I will continue to buy their products.
Nieves O.
Nieves O.

Excellent Brand, the products are consistently very good quality and affordable prices. I love the eyeliners and lipliners, excellent quality and at bargain prices. I usually purchase them at Walgreens.
Megan K.
Megan K.

For makeup virgins and experts alike, this product is amazing! It's blends great and the colors are vibrant on a lot of skin tones! The prices are a little high so if you don't mind that, try this out!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV

This is such an underrated brand. I love their lipsticks, long lasting, doesn't streak, a good dupe for higher end products. Love it. Too bad not all drug stores carry them. Recommend checking them out
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA

Jordana has some of the best products and their prices are so low! I use a Jordana mascara everyday and prefer it to any high end mascara that I have, I would highly recommend checking out their brand!
member-a0f8d5530
member-a0f8d5530
Santa Ana, CA

Very affordable, the quality of the product does not feel like the price of the product because of how good it is. Love their lip products and their felt tip eyeliners. I recommend this brand immensely
Laura A.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Well what can I say Jordana has really good pencils special to the lead pencils on the iPad so they have that payment a shin that you can reviews only ones without having to return the eggs or the lips
Jakeline B.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ

Buenos productos! He comprado algunos labiales, maquillaje, esmalte para uñas, rimel etc, y me parece que funcionan bien además los precios son accesibles; no tengo quejas me gusta usar esta marca!!!
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.

The only product I've used of theirs is lip liner and I LOVE IT! I purchased two of them on a whim at Walgreens because they were so cheap and they work really well with lipsticks that I already own.
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
Barhamsville, VA

The BEST LASH EXTREME mascara is my go to, everyday, gotta have it, mascara. It doesn't smear to the top of my eyes or the bottom. Best drugstore mascara ever! Can't say anything bad about it at all!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.