BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This beauty brand is drugstore and very good compared to other brands. I occasionally use this brand and from experience i like some of its products. It is very inexpensive and can be found in lots of drugstores. I definitely recommend shopping this brand.
Aarti P.
Billerica, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used their liquid eye liner because it was really cheap and the liner doesn't even stay on. the packaging and tip is perfect but the formula needs to be changed. as soon as it dries and you go outside it becomes flakey and you can literally peel off the eyeliner.
Heather S.
Milton, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this line of makeup when I have run out of something simple like eyeliner. It is a line that I can find at my nearest pharmacy and it is very inexpensive. The line for me works like any other line such as cover girl or maybeline. I will continue to purchase their line.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not familiar with the brand other than their liquid lipsticks. They are amazing! They last all day for me and do not dry out my lips. They do fade a bit, but for $4.99 I don't mind. I have the color Tiramisu and now I need one of every color they have!
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried an eyeliner from jordana, among other things, and honestly I was really surprised of the quality for how cheap the products were. Normally I don't purchase drug store brands but I was looking for something cheap to try and was very impressed
Jayxenia B.
FL
I really like their lipstick line, they have a lot of colors and the lipsticks have a lot of pigmente on the lips.
Also they also have a matte line of lipsticks, I do have like 20 of them and they are very cheap and good quality at the same time.
Samantha A.
For such an inexpensive price you get a really good product. I have used the lip liners and mascara for years and the rocknrose lip liner is still my favorite to pair with most nude lipsticks. I find jordana at my local kmart and walgreens and they're always a really good price
Samantha V.
Corona, CA
Great!! Their lipsticks have always been one of my favorite drug store products, my mother was the first one ever to introduce me to these cosmetics. Couple years back I decided to try their lip liner , and let me tell you they did not disappoint. They have an amazing smell and are spot on , on hydrating your lips.
Definitely recommend them.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
I have severely sensitive skin and I can typically use most any product from this company. I've gotten a couple of friends hooked on it as well! Formula quality is there and you really pay for the great product! I will definitely shop there again!
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried this brand for the first time last week and I love it so far! I tried a matte lip in this gorgeous deep red color! Also I bought an eyebrow pencil now that color was off for my skin tone and hair color but that's okay it was cheap
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?