BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Deisy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Oldie but a goodie for me! I love how affordable and amazing the products are! I sometime find myself picking Jordana liners and mascaras over high end ones!
Gabriela S.
this is a really good brand at an affordable price! I have purchased enough products to said so. but my favorites are the liquid lipsticks!! they're AMAZING!
Adylene A.
Arlington, TX
Jordana its a brand from years its very good and cheap so thats do it better.

The last thing I buy was a lipstick matte and I love it... its color eggplant♥
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
Excellent price on their products. I like the retractable lip liners (especially the color rockin' rose). For the price you can try many products and colors
Linda P.
I love Jordana cosmetics! I buy everything from there and the workers are very nice. If you want to live the life of a winner you'd go to Jordana cosmetics!
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Jordan's my favorite product would probably be there black eyeliner for the water line , it works so great and super pigmented and affordable prices!
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Super affordable cosmetics, I love the colors the offer especially in the lippies and lipliners..Not to easily found though, but pretty good for the price.
Stephanie S.
Salem, AL
Jordana Cosmetics offers a wide variety of makeup products at affordable prices! Why spend a ton of money when Jordana has quality products for much less?
kayti s.
Dudley, MA
I love Jordana lip liners! They are so affordable and of great quality! They have every shade I can think of and I have a liner for every lipstick I own.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce
I used lipstick from Jordan. I love that for such low cost they provide excellent pigmentation. Matte colors are creamy and all have a  nice fragrance.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?