Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Toni G.
Toni G.
Columbia, MO
Jordana products are affordable and effective. My most favorite is their lip liner, and I look forward to trying their matte lip cream line! I usually purchase their products from k mart
Jasmin D.
Jasmin D.
Valdosta, GA
I use Jordana lipsticks and love how pigmented they are and how they don't dry out my lips when i use it. They are so affordable and I would definitely recommend for beauty on a budget.
Jadira V.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
But lip liners you could ever find at the drug store, really affordable and will last you for a long time. Really easy to glide on your lips, doesn't tug on them like pencils liners do.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
The black gel pencil eyeliner is to die for. It lasts all day in the water line and is super black and amazing. I gave it 4 stars because it gets used up super quickly for some reason.
Aireka G.
Aireka G.
I was roaming around Walgreens when I stumbled upon the matte lipsticks and I love them. My favorite shade by far would probably be Matte Frappuccino, I believe it fits most skin tones
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great stuff!!! I really like the nail.polish. i realllllly don't knowwwww what else yyyyyyou would like meeee to say about thiisssss produuuct in order to move passsssst this optionnn
Good inexpensive drugstore cosmetics. Good in a pinch or to keep in an office drawer for a quick fix. Very affordable. My favorite is the lip gloss. Shop rarely only in an emergency.
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
I only have tried jordana eyeliner pencil, and I think that is an amazing product, very good quality and very affordable brand. I would like to try another products from this brand.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Compton, CA
I have tried their lip liner/pencil and they are great without being over drying. They are so inexpensive and come in a variety of colors. Recommend to people that are in a budget.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
The eyeliner I got was supposed to be brown. It ended up being a dull shade of brown. The product did not show up as much as I expected for eyeliner. I would not purchase it again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.