Add a Photo

Toni G.
Columbia, MO
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products are affordable and effective. My most favorite is their lip liner, and I look forward to trying their matte lip cream line! I usually purchase their products from k mart
Jasmin D.
Jasmin D.
Valdosta, GA
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use Jordana lipsticks and love how pigmented they are and how they don't dry out my lips when i use it. They are so affordable and I would definitely recommend for beauty on a budget.
Jadira V.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
But lip liners you could ever find at the drug store, really affordable and will last you for a long time. Really easy to glide on your lips, doesn't tug on them like pencils liners do.
Aireka G.
Aireka G.
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I was roaming around Walgreens when I stumbled upon the matte lipsticks and I love them. My favorite shade by far would probably be Matte Frappuccino, I believe it fits most skin tones
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The black gel pencil eyeliner is to die for. It lasts all day in the water line and is super black and amazing. I gave it 4 stars because it gets used up super quickly for some reason.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great stuff!!! I really like the nail.polish. i realllllly don't knowwwww what else yyyyyyou would like meeee to say about thiisssss produuuct in order to move passsssst this optionnn
Jan. 1, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good inexpensive drugstore cosmetics. Good in a pinch or to keep in an office drawer for a quick fix. Very affordable. My favorite is the lip gloss. Shop rarely only in an emergency.
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I only have tried jordana eyeliner pencil, and I think that is an amazing product, very good quality and very affordable brand. I would like to try another products from this brand.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Compton, CA
Jan. 7, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have tried their lip liner/pencil and they are great without being over drying. They are so inexpensive and come in a variety of colors. Recommend to people that are in a budget.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The eyeliner I got was supposed to be brown. It ended up being a dull shade of brown. The product did not show up as much as I expected for eyeliner. I would not purchase it again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.