Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL

I normally purchase my eyeliners from Jordana, they are really affordable and they work decently. However, they sometimes smear and aren't as pigmented as some other brands, but for the price I would definitely recommend them.
Zuly R.
Zuly R.
Milwaukee , Wi

Jordana cosmetic has a variety of products that you can definitely afford they are so inexpensive for example they have a mini palette with 6 shadow for about 8 dollars how amazing is that you definitely should go try them out
Garima K.
Garima K.

Love how inexpensive and great their products are. Great lip liners and mascaras! Also their new liquid lipsticks are very inexpensive and GREAT! Definitely will be repurchasing their products and trying more of their products
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

I love their matte lipsticks ! Theyre totally affordable and have amazing pigmentation ! Their lip liners are great to, i think these are the only lip liners ive bought that dont come broken from the inside. Totally reccomend.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Cheyenne, WY

Jordana has some of the best products and they are so inexpensive that it is amazing. I love jordanas lipsticks they are some of the best especially there new liquid lipsticks. I love them any literally have every single one.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Midway Park, NC

The cheapest best quality makeup I have found yet! I love their lip liners and face powder! The shopping Expirence was great! Big signs, prices on everything! Very affordable! I would recommend that everyone shop this brand!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I've been using Jordana cosmetics since I was about 14 lol it was the very first cosmetic brand I ever tried. This brand is close to my heart. The eyeliner is by far my favourite because it makes applying it easy to the eye.
Jewls H.
Jewls H.
Galena, IL

Everyday I use my Jordana power. It is great, I love it because it fits nicely on the skin and doesn't make you look caked. I heard other makeup items from the brand are really good too. I would definitely shop there again!
MG F.
MG F.
Oak Creek, WI

Lip liners extraordinaire. Hands down the best. It is very inexpensive and great quality. Best part, no sharpening needed. I buy about 5-6 every 3-4 months. Yes great quality. And great price. I recommend this produ highly.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL

These are sooooo great for DIRT CHEAP eyeliner. You can find them at Walgreens. I usually have at least one or two floating in the bottom of my purse. The coverage is good and they last well. I'd definitely recommend them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.