Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Caillean C.
Caillean C.

I bought their sweet matte lip creams and I love them. They are so light weight and smell so good!! I also bought their new cream highlighting stick and I love it as a base to intensify my powder highlights
Mandi A.
Mandi A.

I've only tried their lip products but man are they great. They're modern matte lipsticks are so comfortable. The lip liners are phenomenal and probably the best I've tried. It's a great, affordable brand.
Urmi S.
Urmi S.
Middle Vlg, NY

Affordable drugstore brand. Love love their product. Very affordable and you get good product.

Pros: affordable
Cons:
I donot shop here a lot but their mascara is my favorite. I will definitely shop again.
Mary P.
Mary P.

I love the Jordan's lip liners! They are affordable and they are great quality they are my favorite. They are so easy to glide on the lips and the variety of colors is amazing. I would definitely recommend
Kachi N.
Kachi N.

I have used their nail polishes many times before, because my mom gave them to me. They apply well and they're very opaque so you don't have to do so many coats. Also they dry pretty quickly so it's good.
Richele D.
Richele D.

Oh God these cosmetics are fascinating indeed that compete with big brands in the market, I probe a lipstick eyeliner and it was very pretty and hard enough, I love this brand and its prices are fabulous.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

Wonderful! Super affordable cosmetics and they are awesome! I am all about purchasing affordable products that perform just as great as higher end products. I especially love the eye liners and lip liners
Julia T.
Julia T.
Sharon

Love this brand! Super cheap but really good products! Mascaras, eyeliners, and lip liners are all really great! Eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. I usually get these products at Walgreens.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Nashville, TN

This brand is so affordable and the quality is pretty decent for the price! It's sometimes hard to find, but I definitely look for it when shopping at new places. This is definitely a brand worth trying!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
West Point, GA

I love love love their blushes and liquid eyeliner. But the availability of their products is so hard for me! They are so affordable and would probably use way more than I do if I could find what I want.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.