Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i love this product, Jordana is very good, I always use and I love the price because is cheap, and have a good quality, i like the experience with this product and i recomend for you to buy ,
Jenney P.
Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used to belong to ipsy. And I received the Jordana liquid eye liner. It's nice for making super sharp wings. But the lasting is lack luster.
Over all I wouldn't just buy it over my go tos.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The retractable eyeliners have been my go to eyeliners for years. I love how pigmented they are as well as how long they stay and all for no more than 2 bucks?! That makes me a happy camper.
Hatrmy Y.
Hatrmy Y.
Doral, FL
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
me gustan muchos su productos son muy buenos, el blush de jordana y el bronzer son los que he utilizado frecuentemente me encanta el blush... sus labiales son muy bueno y el precio es comodo
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:42 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable drugstore makeup. I am in love with their Matte Liquid Lipsticka. They have ao many amazing items that i love. I get my Jordana at kmart mostly. Hard to find them any where else.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the sweet cream matte liquid lip color! The color payoff is amazing and it doesn't dry up my lips! They are very comparable to high end liquid lipsticks for a fraction of the cost!!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Dec. 23, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently bought a mascara! Is amazing. I bought it for only $2.99. This brand was one of the very first brands I started using. I thought it was amazing then Ndd it's still amazing now.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:59 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lip linear has to be one of my favorites from Jordan's. there very soft and creamy. Very comfortable on the lips. I've purchased almost every color they have. I highly recommend them.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has some real treasures, like their doll mascara, and some really sketchy products, like their sticky lip glosses. if you're on a budget, stick with the products known to be good.
Imani S.
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 23, 2016, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has the best lipsticks i can find and the cheapest there always creamy and hydrating the and the colors always pigmented i only wish they made liquid lipstick and if they do where
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.