Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY

Great products to use on your face you will get nonstop compliments they are affordable I do shop here a lot yea it's nice and relaxing the shopping experience I will shop here more I was happy with the products
Rodmary T.
Rodmary T.

Para mí son básicos, nunca han faltado en mi colección de labiales, especialmente porque me pasa muy seguido que voy a algún lado y no llevo mi labial :-S, estos los encuentro donde sea!!! Y me sacan del apuro.
Ali L.
Ali L.

These cosmetics are so amazing because their prices are so so so low!! But the quality doesn't suffer!! Hooray! I can usually only find this brand at Walgreens and occasionally Ulta but I'm so glad when I do!
Nkenna N.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA

Another affordable brand that I suggest beginners or anyone looking for a good deal try out. I will say that they are hard to find. I usually get their products in a subscription bag or have to order online.
Malak B.
Malak B.
Chesterfield, MO

Very very cheap quality makeup. Even though the price is cheap I figured maybe the product would be working well like (elf) but it wasn't good. The liquid eyeliner I bought was so dry and smudged so
Quickly.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Council Bluffs, IA

Jordana is AMAZING. They have so much great makeup to choose from for a great price! I love their lip products and I have nothing bad to say. I have only shopped on line but I would recommend their products!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

The Jordana eyeliners are a great buy!They are definitely affordable and they last all daaaay on me! I have used both the pencil and liquid eyeliner and I have no complaints.Good quality for a great price :)
Wow!   I just received my order from Jordana.com and I couldn't be happier.   The products are all good quality and well made, look great on and are affordable.   I loved them all.  Jordana is my new make-up line!
Monica M.
Monica M.
National City, CA

My mom mainly buys these products but whenever I snoop around her makeup bag, these jordana products are always surprising me every time I try them on! Have I mentioned that they are super affordable too?!?
Fanny A.
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, TX

Jordana is one the brands i used as a teenager specially because of the price there affordable and they are good in quality i still use them today i recomend them specialy if your new to the make up world!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.