Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA

I bought the Jordana sculpt and go and the glow and go from CVS. I love these. So creamy and so smooth! The contour stick blends out so well, better than anything I have. And the strobing stick is very pigmented!
Julissia L.
Julissia L.
Tucson, AZ

Jordanas makeup products are great ! Not only are they cheap they work amazing ! They're lip liners last a very long time , they don't shift nor transfer ! I definitely recommend ! By far my favorite lip liner !
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY

Great products to use on your face you will get nonstop compliments they are affordable I do shop here a lot yea it's nice and relaxing the shopping experience I will shop here more I was happy with the products
Rodmary T.
Rodmary T.

Para mí son básicos, nunca han faltado en mi colección de labiales, especialmente porque me pasa muy seguido que voy a algún lado y no llevo mi labial :-S, estos los encuentro donde sea!!! Y me sacan del apuro.
Ali L.
Ali L.

These cosmetics are so amazing because their prices are so so so low!! But the quality doesn't suffer!! Hooray! I can usually only find this brand at Walgreens and occasionally Ulta but I'm so glad when I do!
Malak B.
Malak B.
Chesterfield, MO

Very very cheap quality makeup. Even though the price is cheap I figured maybe the product would be working well like (elf) but it wasn't good. The liquid eyeliner I bought was so dry and smudged so
Quickly.
Nkenna N.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA

Another affordable brand that I suggest beginners or anyone looking for a good deal try out. I will say that they are hard to find. I usually get their products in a subscription bag or have to order online.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Council Bluffs, IA

Jordana is AMAZING. They have so much great makeup to choose from for a great price! I love their lip products and I have nothing bad to say. I have only shopped on line but I would recommend their products!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

The Jordana eyeliners are a great buy!They are definitely affordable and they last all daaaay on me! I have used both the pencil and liquid eyeliner and I have no complaints.Good quality for a great price :)
Wow!   I just received my order from Jordana.com and I couldn't be happier.   The products are all good quality and well made, look great on and are affordable.   I loved them all.  Jordana is my new make-up line!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.