Add a Photo

John Neil O.
John Neil O.
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:19 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really love jordana products specially their eyes and lip products and the one that i've been using now is the jordana matte lipstick in the shade of hot kiss. i have a little bit dry lips that is why i am very thankful to this lipstick because it is non drying on my lips.
Zumina N.
Zumina N.
Vancouver
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:13 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lipliners - both pencil and retractable are such great value for a steal of a price. Highly recommend
Kamira S.
Kamira S.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one of the hidden gems of drugstore products. My favorite is the lip liners. Excellent quality for such a low price point. Thoroughly enjoy using the brand and have been using since I was a teenager.
Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.
Dec. 29, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics is an excellent make-up shop, very good quality, very fine pigments, bright colors and vivid colors in shades, lipsticks, etc. I love the Jordana Cosmetics shop. Very good store, I recommend it, I want to be a professional makeup artist.
Camila S.
Camila S.
chile
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
just awesome!! Fully recommended,
economic but the quality is very great!!! the color of lipstick! or nail products!!
It is within everyone's reach
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This makeup is, for the most part, good quality (for the price) and extremely affordable. I like the variety of shades it has for its pencil products as well as the range. It's harder to find a fuller range of products, but everything I have found has been good quality.
Camila B.
Camila B.
Santiago de los Caballeros
Jan. 22, 2017, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Bueno este polvo me a funcionado de maravilla y pues se los recomiendo ya que es un polvo económico pero a laves es un polvo de buena calidad y pues no podrá ser el mejor pero si hace lo que promete el producto
Rocio O.
Rocio O.
Temuco,chile
Jan. 3, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My favorite lipstick is from this store. I love it so much, I would like to try some new products of this store.
Cara T.
Cara T.
Jan. 7, 2017, 5:28 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their lipglosses are good and thats about it. Have tried the cult mascara but it didnt work for me at all
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Arecibo, PR
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My go-to brand when it comes to nail hardeners and polishes. Very affordable and EXCELLENT QUALITY.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.