BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Tia M.
Tia M.
Compton, CA
This is great alternative if you can not afford the more expensive makeup brands. Their lip pencils are creamy and eyeliners work like a dream.
Raimonda D.
Raimonda D.
ballybay
Love these as I'm allergic to most products but not from here and that very hard to find
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Puerto Rico, P.R
Yo lo q he probado de esta marca es un labial matte q se llama strawberry cheescake algo así y son geniales
Me fascinan sus lápices delineadores de labios desde que estaba en preparatoria me fascina su extensa gama de colores ahora sería ideal que lanzará una línea como el tintaline sería maravilloso
rocio b.
rocio b.
I love this brand of pharmacy has good prices excellent product presentation and beautiful pigmentation plus durability I love your mascara!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Florissant, MO
these cosmetics are SUPER affordable and can be found at your local walgreen's. they have everything from lip gloss to lip liners, and the quality is very great for a brand so cheap. the lip gloss stays on all day and the liners are very pigmented.
Rosary M.
Rosary M.
Love their mascara, the lash extreme. One of my holy grails! I always get compliments wearing it. Some people think I have falses, it's amazing! I always keep it my my purse whilst travelling. I have only tried their mascara but would love see what else they have! I might fall in love with the line!
Solange G.
Solange G.
Jordan's lip pencils are the best drug store brand. Excellent,smooth formula, highly pigmented, wide assortment of shades and long-lasting.I always purchase the nude shade spiced rum 3 at a time ...great for transition blending skin and lip colours, prevents feathering and can be worn alone as a nude lippy without being over- drying.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Tijuana
Me encantan los labiales de esta marca, son muy buenos y super económicos son duraderos como los de alta gama, pero con un precio mucho mejor
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
I've only tried their False Lash Extreme Mascara and I love it! It's incredibly affordable and gives a fantastic look on the eyelashes! The only problem is that it's really not waterproof so if your eyes water a lot then avoid it. I really want to try their Liquid Eyeshadows!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.