BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico
They have such a good color range and it colors are flattering on all people!! If you haven't tried them, I highly suggest that you do! I think that all their products are super affordable, which is nice for people who are just starting off in makeup.
Itzel H.
Has a lot of colors and textures, its smell is very pleasant, although it is not of long duration it is well for the low price
Evelin A.
Rio de Janeiro
Jordana Cosmetics is a brand that has surprised me. The lipsticks of this brand were one of the softest I have ever known. They do not irritate the lips, they are soft, they seem to have a moisturizer effect. The others products from this brand are good, but for me, the lipsticks are the best. I recommend.
Selket P.
Mexico
Is the best JORDANA COSMETICS!!!!!!
JORDANA COSMETICS is the best because i love Jordana
Liliana M.
Es un producto taaan genial es de super buena calidad, todos sus labiales con una exelente picmentacion, sus labiales mates don taaan cremosos y duran muchooo tiempo...
Laura F.
One of my favorite products of Jordana is "Jordana Sweet cream matte liquid lip color" I have the color "Tiramusu" and it is so pigmented and moisturizer that I never want to take it off. I complemented my daily makeup with this color to get that perfect "no makeup makeup"
Kimie L.
I do love their lip liners, I wear them just like that without putting lipstick over it. They gave a matte finish that matter lipsticks give, so can wear them just like that. They are super affordable and I will most likely be purchasing in the future.
jamie p.
They have some really good products for what they are worth. I have used their face powders and they are really good for the price
Rocio O.
Temuco,chile
My favorite lipstick is from this store. I love it so much, I would like to try some new products of this store.
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo
I love their products, they are not that expensive and they have a very nice smell, some smells like watermelon <3, they are something that I would love to have more of these comics.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?