Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Diana A.
Diana A.
El Centro, CA

I have used nail polishes, eye liners, eye shadows, almost everything from this brand. It is very affordable but the pigmentation is not the best. I would like the shadows to be more pigmented for them to last and actually look like the color they are trying to sell.
Shesna D.
Shesna D.

Jordana Cosmetics are a good brand to use when you're first starting out with makeup. It not experience which mean you are able to experiment more with other products. Their nail polish is well made and such a good value for the money.
Monserrat S.
Monserrat S.

I like the brand, it is accessible and of good quality, its products always leave you with a good presentation
yazmin h.
yazmin h.

me encantan sus productos,los labiales,lapices y mascara de pestaƱas que he utilizado,me gustaria probar mas
Jordana cosmetics is a makeup brand very economical, they do not have the best quality but the lipstick of the matte line that they take out is very good for everyday, they have very nice colors. But of products to put in the face I do not dare to use them because its quality is not very good
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.

I've only tried their False Lash Extreme Mascara and I love it! It's incredibly affordable and gives a fantastic look on the eyelashes! The only problem is that it's really not waterproof so if your eyes water a lot then avoid it. I really want to try their Liquid Eyeshadows!
Carolina J.
Carolina J.
Valdivia

Maybe one of the cheaper make up. the quality it's ok but not in his lip sticks, i don't like it.. but the eyeliners are other thing, i love it
Carlos V.
Carlos V.

A low cost brand but its products are really good. If you want something with quality but not expensive, Jordana is a good choice
En un principio la marca no me llamaba mucho la atencion pero vi muchos reviews y chicas hablando de ella,sus labiales son muy bueno.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.