Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Wasco, CA

Jordan's products are great and a good affordable price. The liquid eyeliners are long lasting and better than some of the higher end ones out on the market.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Jordana is so good and I don't know why more people don't talk about them! They have my favorite colored pencil eyeliner ever!
Camila S.
Camila S.
chile

just awesome!! Fully recommended,
economic but the quality is very great!!! the color of lipstick! or nail products!!
It is within everyone's reach
Karson L.
Karson L.
Tallahassee, FL

I recently stumbled across Jordana section in my local walgreens and decided to try a few things. I got a lip stain (Chubbie) and an eyeliner! I was wowed by both of them! Both products were under $5 and AMAZING! The lip stain was moisturizing, long lasting, and beautiful! The eyeliner was the perfect mix between creamy, but not too creamy! It lasted in my waterline, but was super easy to apply and creamy! The pigmentation was awesome too! My favorite is the tantalizing Teal! Definitely give them a try!
missy h.
missy h.

I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.

Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
Kim
Kim

My favorite product is the cateye liquid liner. It's perfect for creating that sharp wing that I like! It doesn't smear and is matte. Love!
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC

Jordanna is an OK make up company their products are my favorite but they are good for the price they're extremely cheap and great for like Halloween make up or make up for children there's a lot of follow in their eyeshadows in the pigmentation isn't that great but like I said for the price it's an OK product
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I love Jordana's eye liner crayons! They are so affordable and the colors stay on all day! I always buy atleast 3 new colors whenever I can find them! Just moved so looking for a drugstore that carries them!
Tiare Franchesca L.
Tiare Franchesca L.
Italia

los productos de esta marca son buenos aaun que aveces hay cosas que fallan pero eso es lo demenos pero si la quieren comprar compren nomas esta super bueno tiene miles de productos asesorios y nunca falta un producto de esta marca para cuando quieras salir o algo
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.