BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nahima S.
Nahima S.
Managua
Tienen productos de muy buena calidad, en especial sus labiales y no son difíciles de encontrar además de tener un precio muy accesible a todo público simplemente una de las mejores marcas en labiales y pinta uñas.
Itzel H.
Itzel H.
Has a lot of colors and textures, its smell is very pleasant, although it is not of long duration it is well for the low price
Karla A.
Karla A.
Estado de México
I like Jordana products, most cosmetics are good, have durability, eyeliner in pencil, compact powder and blush are my favorite products.
ana paula p.
ana paula p.
i have tried their products in lipsticks, I do not know if there are some others, but these seem very accessible and of very good quality, I certainly recommend them
Rosary M.
Rosary M.
Love their mascara, the lash extreme. One of my holy grails! I always get compliments wearing it. Some people think I have falses, it's amazing! I always keep it my my purse whilst travelling. I have only tried their mascara but would love see what else they have! I might fall in love with the line!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Jordana has a many lipstics to use but the pigmentation of all of these is not good enough
Zumina N.
Zumina N.
Vancouver
The lipliners - both pencil and retractable are such great value for a steal of a price. Highly recommend
En un principio la marca no me llamaba mucho la atencion pero vi muchos reviews y chicas hablando de ella,sus labiales son muy bueno.
Camila S.
Camila S.
chile
just awesome!! Fully recommended,
economic but the quality is very great!!! the color of lipstick! or nail products!!
It is within everyone's reach
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
I bought these products at my local dollar store (A Buck or Two, Jack n Jill, Dollarama, and other small shops. I love their nail polishes. They are very affordable and high quality. Furthermore, they are made without the toxic chemicals: Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Toluene, and more.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?