BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Nahima S.
Nahima S.
Managua
Tienen productos de muy buena calidad, en especial sus labiales y no son difíciles de encontrar además de tener un precio muy accesible a todo público simplemente una de las mejores marcas en labiales y pinta uñas.
Yuliana Q.
Yuliana Q.
Me gustan y estan a muy buen precio.... El producto k me a gustado x años son los lapices de ojos... Me encantan:)
Barbie A.
Barbie A.
Their beauty products are very good, they are long lasting, I like them a lot because their pigmentation is very good and allows them to work very well with them.
Axnelys G.
Axnelys G.
Jordana is very cheap cosmetics but you know what I think they are pretty good. I like to buy the lipsticks and some colors come off more easy than others but I think they are worth the try.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Monterrey
Jordana products are good and inexpensive but do not have the durability that one of greater range
marwa L.
marwa L.
They're a super affordable beauty brand, and they have some really awesome products. They have something for everyone because they carry a good color range. If you haven't try Jordana, I highly suggest that you do.
Abir E.
Abir E.
I love Jordana Cosmetics for everything that is nail related. Their cuticle oil is amazing! Their growth basecoats are to die for and all their polishes are so pretty. They have a wide range of colour, amazing quality and it's really affordable! Love Jordana Cosmetics!
Corrinne T.
Corrinne T.
Paducah, KY
Jordana cosmetics are good if you're on a budget. The soft eyeliner is exceptional. I recommend it to younger people.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
La duración es supera buena, me gusta mucho la pigmentación que tienen, son de un precio muy accesible y son fáciles de conseguir.
Meridiz P.
Meridiz P.
I recently bought a pair of lipsticks, the colors are really pretty but I have to apply a gently amount, otherwise it'd be like a cream on my lips and I don't like that
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.