Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Meridiz P.
Meridiz P.

I recently bought a pair of lipsticks, the colors are really pretty but I have to apply a gently amount, otherwise it'd be like a cream on my lips and I don't like that
Mariah D.
Mariah D.

So many of you dedicated beauty junkies out there know that Jordana made an AMAZING and affordable matte liquid lipstick. Only sold at Walgreens and a limited line so they're literally never getting them again. I searched everywhere for the tiramisu color and I'm so happy I found it on amazon! It came so fast too. The best formula and the ONLY liquid lipstick that is nondrying, so smooth, and feel so good on your lips! Two words: BUY THEM!!
Gizzy T.
Gizzy T.
Reynosa, Tamaulipas

I just love it, his lipsticks are so amazing. Ive used this for many years, believe me
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

la marca es muy buena, pero deberia tener campañas de maquillaje para cada ocasión, el maquillaje adecuado para cada edad y estilo
Rosangel c.
Rosangel c.

es lo mas bonito y economico en mi pais tiene colores muy bonitos y duraderos y me encantan pq me alcanza para comprarme varios
yazmin h.
yazmin h.

me encantan sus productos,los labiales,lapices y mascara de pestañas que he utilizado,me gustaria probar mas
Luana S.
Luana S.

Jordana Cosméticos tem tudo o que necessito quando procuro, nunca deixou faltar seus produtos, marcas muitas boas, muito bom.
Cielo V.
Cielo V.
Lima, Perú

La marca Jordana no la he usado tanto, pero para la experiencia que he tenido con los labiales me ha gustado, son cremosos y con colores muy lindos.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.

Have very good products. I really like it 💕 I recomend their products. Very good results and proffessional make up.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.