Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Leah G.
Leah G.
Arlington

Great mascara! Jordana has a variety of items I would love to try more! Their mascara is my favorite by far!
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights

Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Star, ID

I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Alamo, TX

Jordana products anlre afprdable and good quality. I get them from my local Walgreens and their lipstick js so good it is really pigmented and so buttery.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Jordana Eyeshadow # ES/7 Chestnut / Sun Gold Swatches @jordana_cosmetics I love this eyeshadows. Great pigmentation and doesn't smudge or flakes. Great quality and affordable. I absolutely recommend this mini pallet.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Mission, TX

I really like jordanas lipsticks very affordable and they have a lot now like colors from all the other expensive brands
Anitra L.
Anitra L.
Brooklyn, NY

The marker eyeliner is the bomb.com...loooove it!!. Glides on...great
!..

Great product.
Selket P.
Selket P.
Mexico

Is the best JORDANA COSMETICS!!!!!!
JORDANA COSMETICS is the best because i love Jordana
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno , CA

I've used Jordana products for years! My first lip liner was by Jordana. I still use their liner until this day. They are hard to find though.
Ocegueda L.
Ocegueda L.

Amazing products for the price they have it all from highlighters to contour sticks to very pigmented lipsticks I love them and again sooo affordable. They are so easy to find unless an item is really popular then good luck finding it. They are at your local Walgreens store.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.