Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Patsy A R.
Patsy A R.
Belleville

There facial cream is the best just love it
Would recommend it to family and friends
It is very reasonable priced for the excellent product you get
Melisha K.
Melisha K.

Lipsticks ate best. I love it. It was my first lipstick. Dont know the color name but it was a brown and it was beautiful
Kamira S.
Kamira S.

Jordana is one of the hidden gems of drugstore products. My favorite is the lip liners. Excellent quality for such a low price point. Thoroughly enjoy using the brand and have been using since I was a teenager.
Zumina N.
Zumina N.
Vancouver

The lipliners - both pencil and retractable are such great value for a steal of a price. Highly recommend
Elena C.
Elena C.
managua

Like jordana , had so many makeup but nails care is once that I like nail polish and colors jordana's offer
Luana S.
Luana S.

Jordana Cosm├ęticos tem tudo o que necessito quando procuro, nunca deixou faltar seus produtos, marcas muitas boas, muito bom.
Lucia L.
Lucia L.
Tonala

Esta marca me gusta por que aparte de economica es accesible de encontrar sobre todo los rubores que picmentan super bien y son muy durables
Raimonda D.
Raimonda D.
ballybay

Love these as I'm allergic to most products but not from here and that very hard to find
Rosangel c.
Rosangel c.

es lo mas bonito y economico en mi pais tiene colores muy bonitos y duraderos y me encantan pq me alcanza para comprarme varios
Diana A.
Diana A.
El Centro, CA

I have used nail polishes, eye liners, eye shadows, almost everything from this brand. It is very affordable but the pigmentation is not the best. I would like the shadows to be more pigmented for them to last and actually look like the color they are trying to sell.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.