BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James
From this brand I've tried their lipsticks and their blushes. Their blushes are very pigmented, have to use a light hand on application. Also the lipsticks are pigmented but the staying power is excellent as its a lipstick. I recommend this brand. Found some good lipstick dupes for some mac lipsticks.
Samya B.
Samya B.
It is a very good brand if you are looking for makeup and doesn't have a lot of money to spend. Their products of course aren't wonderful, but they live up to their price. When I was beggining to buy makeup I actually bought one or two eye pencils and they were ok, I guess. My favorite product of this brand is their blush.
En un principio la marca no me llamaba mucho la atencion pero vi muchos reviews y chicas hablando de ella,sus labiales son muy bueno.
Danna B.
Danna B.
Sus labiales, en tonos matte y obscuros me encantan son de mis favoritos y aunque no son de una larga duración los recomiendo mucho en mi opinion la duración no importa, lo retoco y listo
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
I only used one productI have not had the opportunity to use this brand, its collections do not envelop me
Cielo V.
Cielo V.
Lima, Perú
La marca Jordana no la he usado tanto, pero para la experiencia que he tenido con los labiales me ha gustado, son cremosos y con colores muy lindos.
belem s.
belem s.
me gustan sus labiales aunque deberian mejorarlos un poco, los mates me gustan mas que los otros tambien he provado su kit para cejas y me encanto
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA
I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Sophíę X.
Sophíę X.
No me gustan mucho, solo uso los esmaltes de uña ya que los tonos son lindos, pero la calidad no me gusta mucho, al igual que los labiales son feos y brillosos.
Yexalen B.
Yexalen B.

They are very good and there are
Great variety of colors and products. I recommend it if you do not want to spend a lot and want a quality product
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?