Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Ada Maria S.
Ada Maria S.
santa tecla

I like this products because thy are very good and they aren't too much expensive.
the quality is excellent and they make you look so pretty every moment you use them
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this products! cheap and gorgeous:) amazing tones and variety of stuff, and talking about the lipsticks i get impressed, too much colors!!
Fátima S.
Fátima S.

I am such a huuuuge fan of their nail polish , great and perfect colours, the right price and with quality,
Arlette C.
Arlette C.

Lo que más amo de Jordana son sus labiales, amo los colores, la textura y el olor pero lo que más me gusta es que no testean en animales sus productos. Solo algunos labiales de la misma línea tienden a salir matte mientras otro producto igual y del mismo color no logra ser matte
Anahi S.
Anahi S.

I like lipsticks a lot
Pros: They have many colors

I just have not tried the other cosmetics
Jordana liners, all liners, are amazing and never disappoint me. Truly my go-to! They don't tug at my skin and or smudge. I can wear it all day and it's good, so totally long wear.
Janeth S.
Janeth S.

Me agradan bastante, aunque el problema es que en ocasiones los labiales mate suelen salir muy secos y eso hace que tus labios se resequen bastante.
Monserrat S.
Monserrat S.

I like the brand, it is accessible and of good quality, its products always leave you with a good presentation
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Jordana cosmetics is a makeup brand very economical, they do not have the best quality but the lipstick of the matte line that they take out is very good for everyday, they have very nice colors. But of products to put in the face I do not dare to use them because its quality is not very good
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.