Add a Photo

Photos (96)
gina p.
gina p.
panama
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
it very affordable and it that type of makeup that you can use if you dont have any experience on makeup , good quality if you use carefully
Daniela F.
Daniela F.
D.F.
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
He usado algunos productos de jordana y me.parecen realmente buenos, además que el precio es accesible
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Perú
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Use los polvos de jordana aunque no pude encontrar un tono exacto de mi piel pero son buenos y me gustaron para uso
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Los labiales Jordana son super buenos! es una marca estupenda! en mi opinion tienen una linea de productos que es comoda para el cliente ;)
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Best lipliners ever! Way better value than the kylie lip kits that dry yourl ips out like nobodies business
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The last month, I've tried for the first time a Jordana Maroon lipstick, As first impression I really liked the smell, it's a good quality lipstick and very cheap for that quality level
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the lip liners! So affordable and easily accessible at my local Walgreens! I've only really used their lip liner and it has become my go to nude liner! The rest of the products seem affordable.
madi h.
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I bought a lipstick from Jordana and it was like a dollar, which is great. The quality is good for its price but it's definitely not my go to lipstick. It's kind of waxy/tacky and it smells weird but the pigment is pretty good and it lasts for a while. I wouldn't buy any more from here but I don't mind the one I have.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:59 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
La duración es supera buena, me gusta mucho la pigmentación que tienen, son de un precio muy accesible y son fáciles de conseguir.
Javiera A.
Javiera A.
Santiago
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Of this brand I have only used glazes, they are very good, their colors are llamtivosy I like, dry very fast after putting it in your nail and do not go out easily with the use of your handsAre not so expensive for product quality. yes, i recommend to my friends and family.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.