BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Girl C.
Jordanna Lipsticks serve a purpose. you get what you pay for decent affordable lipsticks! whilst they aren't my fav high st brand i can see why they are popular. i haven't tried much more than the lip products and personally prefer Wet N Wild or Nyx as they are around the same price points.
Carolynn D.
I bought these products at my local dollar store (A Buck or Two, Jack n Jill, Dollarama, and other small shops. I love their nail polishes. They are very affordable and high quality. Furthermore, they are made without the toxic chemicals: Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Toluene, and more.
Ashley M.
Love this products! cheap and gorgeous:) amazing tones and variety of stuff, and talking about the lipsticks i get impressed, too much colors!!
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo
I love their products, they are not that expensive and they have a very nice smell, some smells like watermelon <3, they are something that I would love to have more of these comics.
Gizzy T.
Reynosa, Tamaulipas
I just love it, his lipsticks are so amazing. Ive used this for many years, believe me
Corrinne T.
Paducah, KY
Jordana cosmetics are good if you're on a budget. The soft eyeliner is exceptional. I recommend it to younger people.
josefa c.
solo conosco de esta marca sus esmaltes e uñas y en lo personal me encantan porque cubren muy bien la uña , mi esmalte favorito de jordana es el de garlic ya que me como mucho las uñas , siempre regalo esmaltes jordana para cumpleaños son el regalo perfecto
Andrea N.
Fortín de las flores
It has a great variety of products and a good price, it's lipstick are my favorites, the best!
Irazu O.
Ir is a good brand, I have lipsticks of this brand and aré súper cute the colors
Nicole Z.
Cartago
Their lipsticks are amazing. They are super pigmented and smell good. The only thing... they aren't last longing. I always bought Jordana's lipsticks they are cheap and excellent.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?