Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA

Jordan's cosmetics is very affordable and work well but hard to find in my area. I love the lip colors.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.

I use their milk pencil as a base for eyeshadow and it is super creamy and makes my eyeshadow pop!
Daniela F.
Daniela F.
D.F.

He usado algunos productos de jordana y me.parecen realmente buenos, además que el precio es accesible
Solange G.
Solange G.

Jordan's lip pencils are the best drug store brand. Excellent,smooth formula, highly pigmented, wide assortment of shades and long-lasting.I always purchase the nude shade spiced rum 3 at a time ...great for transition blending skin and lip colours, prevents feathering and can be worn alone as a nude lippy without being over- drying.
Ari J.
Ari J.

Los labiales me encantan son maravillosos aparte que comesticcos también lo son y no me han dañado la piel
Christina A.
Christina A.
El Paso, TX

Ive only used the jordana eyeliner, love the price, ive used other eyeliners, wich are better but the price of course is greater.... This is a good product good for your wallet
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL

comparable priced beauty product found in a wide cross section of beauty supply stores and pharmacies
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami

Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY

Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
Todos ótimos, fácil aplicação, alta durabilidade e naturalidade pra pele, excelente fixação e inibi a oleosidade
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.