Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL

Best brand for a beauty on a budget. even if you're not on a budget you would be crazy to spend alot of money on a brand that doesnt match up to this one. definitely one of my faves
Mandi B.
Mandi B.

I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
Enisy S.
Enisy S.

Hidden gem! Love Jordana Cosmetics. It gas hit and missed like other brands. The best products that I've tried are: retractable lipliners, eye shadow base, matte lipstick, liquid lipstick, eyebrow shape& set gel, complete cover foundation, best lash mascara, cat eye eyeliner, 12hr eyeliner and the best of all the single blush.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA

I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
gina p.
gina p.
panama

it very affordable and it that type of makeup that you can use if you dont have any experience on makeup , good quality if you use carefully
Annette L.
Annette L.
San Antonio, TX

They are so good. They leave your face looking smooth and natural. You will enjoy this makeup brand.
Flower P.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY

This is a brand that offers great products at an affordable price! i'm in looooooooooove with their matte lipsticks. The color lasts all day without the need to reapply.
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
Justine S.
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA

I had a very bad experience ordering from this company. First, they sent me the WRONG package, and then it took way too long to get ahold of a customer service person. She was not very helpful but eventually agreed to accept the package back WITHOUT paying for return postage! She offered to replace my order but after this runaround I wanted to take my business elsewhere!
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA

Super affordable cosmetics brand with really high quality products. Pros are the liquid liners and matte liquid lipsticks. Cons is that the brand isn't the easiest to find I get mine at my local Walgreens. I will definitely be purchasing more products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.