Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Simran P.
Simran P.

The powder blush is very pigmented and beautiful. It feels nice on the skin and provides a soft healthy glow. The price point is the best because it's so affordable but the quality is still amazing.
Nana Adwoa A.
Nana Adwoa A.
Tema,Ghana

It can be difficult sometimes to archieve the perfect look with eyeliner without smudges. Especially if you are a beginner. The Jordana easyliner for eyes retractable pencil is so easy to use. It smoothly glides over your eyes giving you the perfect finish.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.

I only used one productI have not had the opportunity to use this brand, its collections do not envelop me
rocio b.
rocio b.

I love this brand of pharmacy has good prices excellent product presentation and beautiful pigmentation plus durability I love your mascara!
Camila S.
Camila S.
chile

just awesome!! Fully recommended,
economic but the quality is very great!!! the color of lipstick! or nail products!!
It is within everyone's reach
maribel a.
maribel a.
BARINAS

I've been trying Jordana Cosmetics for almost a year, I am absolutely in love with matte lipsticks and modern matte lipsticks, I think they last for many hours, colors are so cute and this brand offers too many colors. I also like pressed powder, honey just fit perfectly with my skin tone, my face looks flawless and keep facial oils away, at least on me. I apply on my face with a brush after a liquid foundation. I've been recently trying liquid foundation of this brand, and I can say i like for daily makeup, cause it's smooth and easy to spread in your face, covers naturally, that it's what I need. Upss! I nearly forgot to tell you about their blush powder 😍😍😍 I think they are lovely, they kissed your cheeks so soft, even they look clear color on the package, the coverage is great.
Danna B.
Danna B.

Sus labiales, en tonos matte y obscuros me encantan son de mis favoritos y aunque no son de una larga duración los recomiendo mucho en mi opinion la duración no importa, lo retoco y listo
Patsy A R.
Patsy A R.
Belleville

There facial cream is the best just love it
Would recommend it to family and friends
It is very reasonable priced for the excellent product you get
los cosmeticos de jordana m,e encantan sobre todo sus labiales y lapiz labial , los colores de gran variedad me encantan los rojos
Maria R.
Maria R.
pasto

Your brand is very popular, a lot of my family uses it and I decided to try it and I loved it
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.