Add a Photo

#36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
I honestly am not impressed with Jordana. It just does not give off a pigment of my liking and does not come in colours that look good on me I would not purchase lots of these products the only thing I really like about this is the price
Eugenia P.
Eugenia P.
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great nail polish and eye liners but I don't like the foundations and skin products they carry. My foundation always sweats off of my skin throughout the day.
Grys M.
Grys M.
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics

Is a store quite wide in terms of beauty is said has very good products and some draw much attention that convince people to buy them, cosmetics are of good quality
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love this brand, always has such high quality cosmetics. Love the MADE TO LAST® LIQUID EYESHADOW in AROUND TOWN BROWN, would love to try more products from the brand
Katherine Z.
Katherine Z.
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Los esmaltes de jordana son buenisimos. Me gustan los colores y se secan rapidismo. Ayuda a lad mukeres de ahora que somos practicas y nos gusta que no nos mantengan quietas por mucho mas tiempo.
Valee S.
Valee S.
chimbarongo
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The glazes with brightness if they are really with brightness, not like those glazes qe you must give 100 layers so that some shine. The Jordanians with two passes is already beautiful! The normal enamels, they have beautiful colors, they take time to peel and they last a lot, an excellent product at such a low price.
salah c.
salah c.
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics

I’ve been a long time buyer of jordana and can’t imagine buying anything else. I know a lot of folks probably email to complain and it can be tough responding to those, so I thought I’d add a little sunshine. 🙂
Jeremine R.
Jeremine R.
Jan. 10, 2017, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordanian has very good lipsticks with a great variety of colors besides that they pigment very well besides that its price is not high so that fit well to the budget of many people.
Wendolin R.
Wendolin R.
Guadalajara
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:51 p.m.

125/5000
I like most of their products, they are of good quality and at a very affordable price. I use them regularly,
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me fascinan sus lápices delineadores de labios desde que estaba en preparatoria me fascina su extensa gama de colores ahora sería ideal que lanzará una línea como el tintaline sería maravilloso
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.