Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo
I love their products, they are not that expensive and they have a very nice smell, some smells like watermelon <3, they are something that I would love to have more of these comics.
Samya B.
Samya B.
It is a very good brand if you are looking for makeup and doesn't have a lot of money to spend. Their products of course aren't wonderful, but they live up to their price. When I was beggining to buy makeup I actually bought one or two eye pencils and they were ok, I guess. My favorite product of this brand is their blush.
Danna B.
Danna B.
Sus labiales, en tonos matte y obscuros me encantan son de mis favoritos y aunque no son de una larga duración los recomiendo mucho en mi opinion la duración no importa, lo retoco y listo
Wendolin R.
Wendolin R.
Guadalajara

125/5000
I like most of their products, they are of good quality and at a very affordable price. I use them regularly,
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
The lips are very good and moisturize the lips very well and also has a very good shades for all hours of the day
georgina C.
georgina C.
Cheap and great, what else can I say!!! Amaizing, such incredible quality for such a cheap brand 😀
Laura F.
Laura F.
One of my favorite products of Jordana is "Jordana Sweet cream matte liquid lip color" I have the color "Tiramusu" and it is so pigmented and moisturizer that I never want to take it off. I complemented my daily makeup with this color to get that perfect "no makeup makeup"
Jordana cosmetics is a makeup brand very economical, they do not have the best quality but the lipstick of the matte line that they take out is very good for everyday, they have very nice colors. But of products to put in the face I do not dare to use them because its quality is not very good
Shanaz M.
Shanaz M.
Their lip liners are fabulous, and very cost effective , it's affordable and the colors are excellent , it's my go to lip liner
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James
From this brand I've tried their lipsticks and their blushes. Their blushes are very pigmented, have to use a light hand on application. Also the lipsticks are pigmented but the staying power is excellent as its a lipstick. I recommend this brand. Found some good lipstick dupes for some mac lipsticks.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.