Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Elidet S.
Elidet S.
Oaxaca

I love the lipstick are the best of the best I love their tones and I love that they are mate !!! Seriously, other products are not tested.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

I love the lip liners! So affordable and easily accessible at my local Walgreens! I've only really used their lip liner and it has become my go to nude liner! The rest of the products seem affordable.
Valee S.
Valee S.
chimbarongo

The glazes with brightness if they are really with brightness, not like those glazes qe you must give 100 layers so that some shine. The Jordanians with two passes is already beautiful! The normal enamels, they have beautiful colors, they take time to peel and they last a lot, an excellent product at such a low price.
Sotomayor A.
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México

It's so nice all the things there, I love an the lashes things. Never disappoint me I love it
Taemar J.
Taemar J.
Kingston

Only use the lipstick super pigmented and last long however sadly they easily melt when not stored at room temperature
Kimie L.
Kimie L.

I do love their lip liners, I wear them just like that without putting lipstick over it. They gave a matte finish that matter lipsticks give, so can wear them just like that. They are super affordable and I will most likely be purchasing in the future.
marwa L.
marwa L.

They're a super affordable beauty brand, and they have some really awesome products. They have something for everyone because they carry a good color range. If you haven't try Jordana, I highly suggest that you do.
Gemma C.
Gemma C.

I used a matte liquid lipstick in color pink, I like so much but I don't like the taste. It taste so bad and I don't like.
Lilian Pamela S.
Lilian Pamela S.
Ciudad de México

I love their lipstick lasts most of the day, but when it comes to removing it is not difficult, they are sincerely one of my favorites
Marimar L.
Marimar L.
Corozal

And used cosmetic day products. As a base, powder, and lipstick are very good products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.