Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Girl C.
Girl C.

Jordanna Lipsticks serve a purpose. you get what you pay for decent affordable lipsticks! whilst they aren't my fav high st brand i can see why they are popular. i haven't tried much more than the lip products and personally prefer Wet N Wild or Nyx as they are around the same price points.
Deyaneira C.
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla

From Jordana's products to me as a person I really like. Whenever I can I buy dust and lipstick sometimes even eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are fantastic.
Norenid M. C.
Norenid M. C.
Hc 2 Box 16414 Rio Grande

Jordanian products are excellent but the most I have liked have been the labials that lipsticks leave a unique finish that impresses me the quality of the product
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.

Algunos correctores no maquillan uniformemente, pero en general es una buena marca y tiene calidad.
Axnelys G.
Axnelys G.

Jordana is very cheap cosmetics but you know what I think they are pretty good. I like to buy the lipsticks and some colors come off more easy than others but I think they are worth the try.
Ana F.
Ana F.

Jordana products personally are pretty good. Jordana to be a drugstore brand has excellent product of a great warm, it is very easy to buy and its price is as good as the product itself, one of the products of Jordana that more use is dust FOREVER FLAWLESS PRESSED POWDER in 106 Light Honey tone

Jordanian lipsticks I like a lot since I was blown away almost all day but I like it more than matte is very father.
Pamela I.
Pamela I.
México 🇲🇽

Tienen muy buenos productos, de calidad y además en precios muy accesibles. 100% recomendados
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Perú

Use los polvos de jordana aunque no pude encontrar un tono exacto de mi piel pero son buenos y me gustaron para uso
Barbie A.
Barbie A.

Their beauty products are very good, they are long lasting, I like them a lot because their pigmentation is very good and allows them to work very well with them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.