BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
The last month, I've tried for the first time a Jordana Maroon lipstick, As first impression I really liked the smell, it's a good quality lipstick and very cheap for that quality level
Jordana liners, all liners, are amazing and never disappoint me. Truly my go-to! They don't tug at my skin and or smudge. I can wear it all day and it's good, so totally long wear.
teresita m.
teresita m.
some products are great & long wearing but some just arent. i just recommend you try them. its all affordable & it could just be my skin type or the weather out here in the pacific.
Cara T.
Cara T.
Their lipglosses are good and thats about it. Have tried the cult mascara but it didnt work for me at all
Azeret V.
Azeret V.
Austin
Love their lip liners! So smooth and good formula! And for the price! You can't beat that!
Camila S.
Camila S.
chile
just awesome!! Fully recommended,
economic but the quality is very great!!! the color of lipstick! or nail products!!
It is within everyone's reach
Ari J.
Ari J.
Los labiales me encantan son maravillosos aparte que comesticcos también lo son y no me han dañado la piel
Gianella M.
Gianella M.
Lima
I love their producer, they have a perfect formula for all skin types, if I recommend it.
Paula D.
Paula D.
I love their shades in lipsticks and nail polish, I love the quality they have ... it's fantastic
Liz W.
Liz W.
Jennings, LA
I've been using their liquid lipstick lately and it is by far the bees formula ever! No drying, no flaking, stays comfortable and not to mention they are very inexpensive!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?