Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Jordana Cosmetics

Jordana Cosmetics

By JORDANA COSMETICS
4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics
Reviews (2275)
Q&A (9)
Photos (96)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.

113 reviews

This is a reasonable brand that have great quality products. I have purchased their lipsticks and was well satisfied.
Camila S.
Camila S.
chile

11 reviews

just awesome!! Fully recommended,
economic but the quality is very great!!! the color of lipstick! or nail products!!
It is within everyone's reach
ivanna m.
ivanna m.

2 reviews

los labiales son fantasticos, hermosos y economicos me encantan tambien me encantan los delineadores
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.

52 reviews

no son la buena onda pero pues realmente te sacan del apuro, se que no es tan buena pero si es recomendable como lo dije antes es para un apuro cuando no tengas demasiado cash esto es lo que sirve para ti usalo y no te arrepentiras,,,,beuno si unn poco despues pero es solo en el moemento
Tiare Franchesca L.
Tiare Franchesca L.
Italia

15 reviews

los productos de esta marca son buenos aaun que aveces hay cosas que fallan pero eso es lo demenos pero si la quieren comprar compren nomas esta super bueno tiene miles de productos asesorios y nunca falta un producto de esta marca para cuando quieras salir o algo
Meegan L.
Meegan L.

19 reviews

Estos productos en mi país estos productos son muy económicos,tienen bastante variedad en la gama de belleza.Personalmente lo que mas compro son esmaltes de uñas porque tienen mucha variedad de colores.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.

22 reviews

I've only tried their False Lash Extreme Mascara and I love it! It's incredibly affordable and gives a fantastic look on the eyelashes! The only problem is that it's really not waterproof so if your eyes water a lot then avoid it. I really want to try their Liquid Eyeshadows!
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.

32 reviews

Algunos correctores no maquillan uniformemente, pero en general es una buena marca y tiene calidad.
Laura S.
Laura S.

5 reviews

I love Jordanian products I always find everything I want and if they do not have it in a few days I get it
rocio b.
rocio b.

11 reviews

I love this brand of pharmacy has good prices excellent product presentation and beautiful pigmentation plus durability I love your mascara!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

58 reviews

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

150 reviews

How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

97 reviews

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

93 reviews

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Woodstock, NY

31 reviews

I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.
12

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us