BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Joanna F.
I use to order directly from there website now I can drive to my local pharmacy and Jordan's cosmetics are at my finger tips no more waiting and no more shipped cost...
Caridad G.
Vernon Hills, IL
Have tried they're lipsticks and for such a cheap price this lipsticks are crazy good very pigmented that so they leave stain in your lips but that's the way a like it
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
i like that jordana is affordable and its also great quality. the only thing im not a fan of is that you have to really search around if you want to try their products
I LOVE Jordana eyeliner. It is my GO-TO. I feel like I've tried every possible eyeliner and this brand is the only kind that has stayed put and not irritated my eyes.
mckenna g.
Madera, CA
I love some of their products! Their so affordable when your on a budget and alot of them are good quality! Their so easy to pick up i have them in my local savemart.
Maria S.
Corona, NY
Jordana lip liners are my favorite product from the jordana line. They serve as a really great dupe for matte liquid lipsticks and are offered in a variety of shades
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
I love this brand's lip products! Their lip liners are my absolute favorite and I have really been into their new liquid lipsticks. This is a super affordable brand!
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
Love love their eyeliners! So smooth, and stays all day! I have tried several eyeshadow also and love those as well. For such a cheap price, this makeup is amazing.
Megan A.
The jordana mascara is one of the best drugstore mascaras ive used, if not the best. It adds length and separation to lashes giving it a natural yet glamorous look.
Joellanna G.
Ontario, CA
This mascara is amazing!! And such a value. I have tried a lot of high end brands, but always go back to this one. It really gives you full lengthened dark lashes.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?