Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Jordana is very good because it's not pricy they're products are really pigmented which i love about products they have great lip liners I have mostly all there shades I love how they are so creamy and they are not dry
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

not the very best makeup brand but okay forthose who just love simply
makeup! I personaly don't realy love this brand but there kinda good
there lipliners are great illtell you that! not a big fan of there eyeshadows!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA

I really like this brand, apart from being very accessible, in my point of view is very good, I love lipsticks ... and aside my mom and aunts use it, thanks to them I know her, apart I like her Eyeliners ... I love it
Jozette J.
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA

The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are hands down my ride or die I reach for them more than my high end liquid lipsticks they are just amazing and super pigmented kissprood and smell amazing everyone needs to try them!
rachel l.
rachel l.

Love the lipliners. So soft, just like butter. Plus they are not expensive at all. Sometimes I just use it as lipstick because of how soft it is and pretty the color is. But sometimes it breaks easily so be careful.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this drug store brand. I get most of my stuff at higher-end places. I needed a new lip liner, so I took a risk. I really ended up loving it! I will definitely use again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Colorado Springs, CO

It's a great affordble brand, I've only tried their liquid lipstick which I love!! They don't dry your lips, pigmented, and easy to apply! I've also used their matte lipsticks and they're great as well! Very cream.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

I get eyeliner from this company and love them! They're very pigmented and work wonderfully, as well as being inexpensive, makes for a great deal! Love their products. I have to try some more stuff from them soon.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Jordana lip liners are great! They glide on smoothly, stay matte and last a really long time on my lips. I usually line my lips with a lip liner and they put lipstick over the lip liner for an even more matte lip.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Albuquerque, NM

Jordana eye pencils are creamy and hold up after all day wear no need to touch up during the day. Will last from a long day at the office to a night on the town. The self sharpening feature is absolutely fabulous.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.