Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Kemmie A.
Kemmie A.
Silver Spring, MD

I love how affordable and the great quality of Jordana makeup products. I personally love the eyeliners cause I usually use them as lipliners. They are super creamy and I love how it glides on easily. I will definitely shop there again.
Elena H.
Elena H.

Bueno y economico💞tiene bastante variedad de productos y esta al alcance de casi todos y muy buena picmentacion,lo que mas tengo de esa marca son labiales no son duraderos peo si muy hidratantes y de una variedad de colores increibles💜💜
Karina C.
Karina C.

Jordana Cosmetics features modern packaging, advanced formulas and trendsetting-shade ranges. These unique distinctions have earned Jordana unparalleled dedication, complete product satisfaction and the subsequent loyalty of consumers.

Karina W.
Karina W.
Carthage, MO

I have a hard time fining eyeliners and lip liners that go good with my skin tone, luckily Jordana has a variety of colors that go perfect with me and they last all day. The best oar is that they are very affordable. Love this products
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.

These products are mostly very good for their price. MY favorite thing is probably their eyeliners and lip liners. They make some really good really affordable pencil products. I used their gel pencil eyeliners exclusively for a year.
John M.
John M.
Kettering, OH

The stick eyeliner is a wonderful product that I would highly recommend. It is easy to apply and doesn't smudge once it is on. For the price, no other eyeliner compares. It is great for a long work day or maybe an overnight adventure.
Spencer S.
Spencer S.
Irvington, NJ

Jordana is a very affordable brand! I stumbled upon them at a beauty supply store and I had never paid attention before. While watching a fellow YouTube vlogger, I decided to give the products a try and I really love their lip liners!
Leonela P.
Leonela P.

They're a super affordable beauty brand that's been around for over 25 years and are a sister company to Milani. They can be found online, at Walgreens, Kmart, Duane Reade, and Save Mart. And they have some really awesome products.
Mercedes E.
Mercedes E.
Johnstown, OH

It is a very smooth and creamy texture always last all day. I bought mine at Walmart for about 5.00 and I don't really shop there much but I really recommend for a good and inexpensive eyeliner and I bet you could find it anywhere.
Odette P.
Odette P.
Miami, Florida

I love jordanna blue mascara. Unlike any other it goes on blue a nice bright blue as seen in the bottle and it remains the same color for the duration of the stay. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice bright application
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.