Add a Photo

cristina b.
El Paso, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i usually use the lipsticks from this brand and i love how it smells its so good the lipsticks also last fora long time it is very cheap the matte lipstick are my favorite beautiful colors they have
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their products are soo affordable, I like their eyeliners! The only thing I don't like is that it's hard to find this brand. Sometimes I find them at Walmart but sometimes it's not in other Walmart.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have been using this brand since my first play with makeup. Its still a go to. A lot of these less expensive makeup brands have come a long way. But definitely keeping up with new trendy products.
Johlennie C.
Johlennie C.
Englewood, NJ
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love all the Jordana products! I own many and the quality for the cheap price is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone starting to experiment with makeup because it is extremely affordable
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Suffolk, VA
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a a very inexpensive brand that gets the job done. It is just as good as the expensive brands. I used the liner products. I was able to purchase at this brand at Walgreens. Great Buy!
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a great, affordable drugstore brand. It is even more affordable than ELF. I really like their multi-color eyeliners. They are around $2 and perform as well as higher end $20 liners.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've tried their nail polishes because they were free from formaldehyde, toluene and DBP which is awesome. They have a zillion colors and are SUPER AFFORDABLE! I've found many polishes for $1.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 1, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I think that their makeup is very cheap and affordable however, I do feel that they need more improvement on how long their makeup lasts. I also wish that they had more shades to choose from.
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i love this product, Jordana is very good, I always use and I love the price because is cheap, and have a good quality, i like the experience with this product and i recomend for you to buy ,
Janice I.
Janice I.
Stafford, TX
Jan. 5, 2017, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used one of their matt lip gloss.. I love the color. And love how matt it actually looks... What i dont like that at the end after you wore it for a while and add more to it it looks flaky.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.