Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

not the very best makeup brand but okay forthose who just love simply
makeup! I personaly don't realy love this brand but there kinda good
there lipliners are great illtell you that! not a big fan of there eyeshadows!
Jozette J.
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA

The sweet cream liquid lipsticks are hands down my ride or die I reach for them more than my high end liquid lipsticks they are just amazing and super pigmented kissprood and smell amazing everyone needs to try them!
rachel l.
rachel l.

Love the lipliners. So soft, just like butter. Plus they are not expensive at all. Sometimes I just use it as lipstick because of how soft it is and pretty the color is. But sometimes it breaks easily so be careful.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this drug store brand. I get most of my stuff at higher-end places. I needed a new lip liner, so I took a risk. I really ended up loving it! I will definitely use again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Colorado Springs, CO

It's a great affordble brand, I've only tried their liquid lipstick which I love!! They don't dry your lips, pigmented, and easy to apply! I've also used their matte lipsticks and they're great as well! Very cream.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Jordana lip liners are great! They glide on smoothly, stay matte and last a really long time on my lips. I usually line my lips with a lip liner and they put lipstick over the lip liner for an even more matte lip.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Albuquerque, NM

Jordana eye pencils are creamy and hold up after all day wear no need to touch up during the day. Will last from a long day at the office to a night on the town. The self sharpening feature is absolutely fabulous.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

I get eyeliner from this company and love them! They're very pigmented and work wonderfully, as well as being inexpensive, makes for a great deal! Love their products. I have to try some more stuff from them soon.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA

I bought the Jordana sculpt and go and the glow and go from CVS. I love these. So creamy and so smooth! The contour stick blends out so well, better than anything I have. And the strobing stick is very pigmented!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY

Great products to use on your face you will get nonstop compliments they are affordable I do shop here a lot yea it's nice and relaxing the shopping experience I will shop here more I was happy with the products
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.