BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Barbie A.
Barbie A.
Their beauty products are very good, they are long lasting, I like them a lot because their pigmentation is very good and allows them to work very well with them.
Sophíę X.
Sophíę X.
No me gustan mucho, solo uso los esmaltes de uña ya que los tonos son lindos, pero la calidad no me gusta mucho, al igual que los labiales son feos y brillosos.
Paula D.
Paula D.
I love their shades in lipsticks and nail polish, I love the quality they have ... it's fantastic
Jordana liners, all liners, are amazing and never disappoint me. Truly my go-to! They don't tug at my skin and or smudge. I can wear it all day and it's good, so totally long wear.
Makeda G.
Makeda G.
Likes the eye liners and lippes. Nice product for someone who is now starting off with makeup.
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico
yo use el maquillaje compacto y es bastante bueno, en mexico no es barato pero tampoco es muy caro digamos un punto medio , me encanta la mascara para pestañas. no le veo ningun pro ni contra la verdad , definitivamente volveria a comprar.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
i am in love with the lipsticks, i think the price is amaizing, and the quality its good
Karla M.
Karla M.
amo los productos de jordana en especial los rubores y labiales son de larga duracion ademas que son de buena calidad y tiene colores preciosos los compraria una y otra vez me fascinan y son muy economicos los compro por lo regular y son faciles de conceguir!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Ive used from Jordana their matte lipsticks. I really didn't like them because the formula is not the best. The pros are the price of the item, the cons are that it doesn't stay on lips for much time. I'll say its not the best quality and I would now buy this specific product from them again.
Rocio O.
Rocio O.
Temuco,chile
My favorite lipstick is from this store. I love it so much, I would like to try some new products of this store.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.