Add a Photo

#37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me like much their products, especially the lipstick and blushers. But is difficult to find them in my country.
Gemma C.
Gemma C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used a matte liquid lipstick in color pink, I like so much but I don't like the taste. It taste so bad and I don't like.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
me encanta jordana cosmetic porque de verdad por ejemplo los esmaltes on super bueno y lindo los colores que tiene por que deja las uñas super lindas y a la moda para quedar super linda . lo complementa todo
Joseanne S.
Joseanne S.
Jan. 7, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
From this brand, I only have a few products but, I love the eyeliner pencil so much, for what I know from this brand, I think they have a good quality. I asked for a friend to bring me some products when she went to the US because I wanted to test, I'm buying again..they are really good for the price.
Irazu O.
Irazu O.
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Ir is a good brand, I have lipsticks of this brand and aré súper cute the colors
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
yo use el maquillaje compacto y es bastante bueno, en mexico no es barato pero tampoco es muy caro digamos un punto medio , me encanta la mascara para pestañas. no le veo ningun pro ni contra la verdad , definitivamente volveria a comprar.
Karla O.
Karla O.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
this products are affordable and most of them nice enough to use them, not a big fan but this is a great solution when you dont have enough money.
Itzel H.
Itzel H.
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Has a lot of colors and textures, its smell is very pleasant, although it is not of long duration it is well for the low price
Aliyah J.
Aliyah J.
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Black Kohl Liner- A very pigmented product given the price point however it isn't as long lasting as i would have expected.
Pros- It gives a matte finish and is highly pigmented
Cons- Isn't as long lasting as I would hope
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics

Jordanian lipsticks I like a lot since I was blown away almost all day but I like it more than matte is very father.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.