Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos
Jordana Cosmetics

Jordana Cosmetics

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 2,280 Reviews

Top Questions See all 9 Q&A

  • How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics
Reviews (2280)
Q&A (9)
Photos (96)
Leave a Review
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
  • "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
  • "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
  • "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
32 reviews
esmaltes par uñas, los cuales se descascaran con facilidad y dejan las uñas secas y feas. Situación que he conversado con otras personas que también han pintado sus uñas con esmaltes Jordana y que comparten la experiencia y opinión.
s en la manicura no tendrían frutos duraderos.
Cabe recalcar una vez terminada esta reseña que en ella solo me refería a los esmaltes Jordana, no algún otro cosmético de la empresa. tambien he probado los labiales tienen colores muy buenos pero en si la textura en los labios es muy ligera y en especial los matte dura normal ,tiene colores bonitos
Diorela R.
Diorela R.
santo domingo este
11 reviews
this kind of cosmetics is cheap for me, i can buy it. i like the shadows of jordana, I would like to try more with this products.
Andree L.
Andree L.
23 reviews
The jordana cosmetics eyeliner is great because it is easy to apply and long lasting. There are retractiles and that is very good
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
5 reviews
The last month, I've tried for the first time a Jordana Maroon lipstick, As first impression I really liked the smell, it's a good quality lipstick and very cheap for that quality level
IMSELF C.
IMSELF C.
Soledad
70 reviews
Creo que ha sido de las primeras marcas de productos de belleza que he conocido, se consiguen en droguerías, tiendas de cadena, casi cualquier lado a buen precio y tienen buena calidad.
Katia A.
Katia A.
4 reviews
Me gusta demasiado esta marca. Uso siempre sus labiales y me encanta que tienen mucha variedad de tonos y tienen unos acabados mate súper padres. Y me parece una mejor marca aún que no prueban sus productos en animales.
Lucia L.
Lucia L.
Tonala
40 reviews
Esta marca me gusta por que aparte de economica es accesible de encontrar sobre todo los rubores que picmentan super bien y son muy durables
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Florissant, MO
7 reviews
these cosmetics are SUPER affordable and can be found at your local walgreen's. they have everything from lip gloss to lip liners, and the quality is very great for a brand so cheap. the lip gloss stays on all day and the liners are very pigmented.
Deyaneira C.
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla
10 reviews
From Jordana's products to me as a person I really like. Whenever I can I buy dust and lipstick sometimes even eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are fantastic.
Rubi b.
Rubi b.
2 reviews
I have used eyed shadows and their finish is very cute and lasts all day, they are also economical and its sale is practically everywhere even in pharmacies. It is a brand well known by all women who like to wear makeup
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
58 reviews
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
155 reviews
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
97 reviews
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
93 reviews
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Woodstock, NY
35 reviews
I haven't really heard too much from the brand. I've used a lip liner and a liquid liner pen and liked them both. Anyone know what stores they're available in.

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us