Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love the lipstick of thins brand. I love how they smell, the colors. I used to buy them at the drugstore at the price it's amazing
Ferlich G.
Ferlich G.

i dont use a lot of jordana cosmetics, but i think is a very well company, i only use a lip stick and is very pretty
Carolina Ignacia F.
Carolina Ignacia F.
Concepción

Los cosméticos Jordana los uso en esmaltes de uñas. Tengo de muchos colores. Son recomendables.
Karla S.
Karla S.

It is a good quality product that has a great variety for the area of ​​makeup, some of the products I have tried have been the nail paints which have a good durability and variety of colors.
Evelin A.
Evelin A.
Rio de Janeiro

Jordana Cosmetics is a brand that has surprised me. The lipsticks of this brand were one of the softest I have ever known. They do not irritate the lips, they are soft, they seem to have a moisturizer effect. The others products from this brand are good, but for me, the lipsticks are the best. I recommend.
Justine F.
Justine F.

Jordana produces amazing, high-quality cosmetics at a low end price, I'm absolutely in love with their lip liners and lip sticks, great pigmentation and extremely long-lasting! A definite must try brand!
Yelitssa S.
Yelitssa S.

Exelentes productos
D3sde base para maquillaje perfecto
Hasta el labial
Polvos y todo.lo necesario para un rostro perfecto
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

me encanta la linea de labiales mate no me canso de utilizarlos a diario y en los diferentes looks de mi día a dia
Desi Z.
Desi Z.
México

Very economical, good for everyday use, they smell rich, the nudes are beautiful
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Florissant, MO

these cosmetics are SUPER affordable and can be found at your local walgreen's. they have everything from lip gloss to lip liners, and the quality is very great for a brand so cheap. the lip gloss stays on all day and the liners are very pigmented.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.