Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Makeda G.
Makeda G.

Likes the eye liners and lippes. Nice product for someone who is now starting off with makeup.
Great company, everything is well made and the quality is amazing for the products I've bought
MARILYN C.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA

Great line of lower priced cosmetics. I especially like the Jordana Cat Eyeliner because of the fabulous thin brush that comes with it. Excellent and affordable quality that can't be beat.
Yaarit E.
Yaarit E.

Great products! Quality and cheap prices. Not sold in Israel Acafsr find them a lot of sites inaccessible.
Lucia L.
Lucia L.

I really adore Jordana Cosmetics, i have some lipsticks and nails polishes and i do love them, they are not pricey and you can find them in every store. The nail polishes are excellent quality, they last a lot on the nails without chipping and there are a lot if beautiful shades and so the lipsticks they're gorgeous!!
Heather S.
Heather S.

Jordana products are deceptively great for their price. I was not expecting to love the lip liner and gloss I got as much as I did and it was a pleasant surprise!
kim b.
kim b.
Newport, RI

listen is hard where im from to find this products but I have few of my cousins that get this products and I always tent to take their lisptiskc and lip liner because the color is amazing kind remind me of mac lip liners but cheaper
Arlet M.
Arlet M.

He usado los lapices de ojo , siento que le falta mas pigmentación de resto la cantidad y confiabilodad es impresionante
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

Jordana was one of the first brands I began purchasing when I started to wear makeup. They are definitely an affordable brand and their products tend to be good quality. For a makeup newbie I would recommend this brand. Some of their products just don't tend to work and that's where my review falls short for them. They are a great brand but I have had some problems with past products.
Para ser sincera, el único producto de esta marca de cosméticos que he utilizado han sido varios (Sí, más de uno, así que no me baso solamente en caso aislado del producto en cuestión) esmaltes par uñas, los cuales se descascaran con facilidad y dejan las uñas secas y feas. Situación que he conversado con otras personas que también han pintado sus uñas con esmaltes Jordana y que comparten la experiencia y opinión.
¿Un esmalte te serviría para una noche de fiesta? Tal vez.
¿Hacer un lindo diseño en tus uñas con estos esmaltes valdría la pena? No, como ya dije, el esmalte se descascara y cae por trozos, y el esfuerzo y dedicación aplicados en la manicura no tendrían frutos duraderos.
Cabe recalcar una vez terminada esta reseña que en ella solo me refería a los esmaltes Jordana, no algún otro cosmético de la empresa.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.