Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
lim p.
lim p.

I have the sweet an smooth tinted lip balm. I like it better than the baby lips for 2 reasons.
1. The color is pigmented so its nice and colorful
2. It's a lot silkier than the baby lips. Its more smooth and leaves a luscious feeling to your lips.
I highly recommend this plus their fruity and smells great the color last longer than baby lips
rocio b.
rocio b.

I love this brand of pharmacy has good prices excellent product presentation and beautiful pigmentation plus durability I love your mascara!
sofia q.
sofia q.

i love their lipstjck they are very pigmented and they have a varity of colors , the matte lipsticks are perfect they dont dry up your mouth
Tamanna I.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I love them specially their matte lipstick. Jordana is cheap n good in quality. but i wish their packaging would be a bit better.
Paloma C.
Paloma C.
Santiago, Chile

son muy baratos tiene una muy amplia gama de productos de muy buena calidad para el precio osea son una maravilla
Javiera A.
Javiera A.
Santiago

Of this brand I have only used glazes, they are very good, their colors are llamtivosy I like, dry very fast after putting it in your nail and do not go out easily with the use of your handsAre not so expensive for product quality. yes, i recommend to my friends and family.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.

So many of you dedicated beauty junkies out there know that Jordana made an AMAZING and affordable matte liquid lipstick. Only sold at Walgreens and a limited line so they're literally never getting them again. I searched everywhere for the tiramisu color and I'm so happy I found it on amazon! It came so fast too. The best formula and the ONLY liquid lipstick that is nondrying, so smooth, and feel so good on your lips! Two words: BUY THEM!!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

I've used their lip liners and they're soft, pigmented , creamy and long lasting. What more can you ask from a lip liner? Affordable??!! Indeed, jordana has very affordable prices on all of their products. I also recommend the lipsticks 😉
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.

Jordana's lipsticks are amazing, they have very good coverage and their colors are really beautiful and especially economical, you have a beautiful lipstick and a very good presio, I am delighted they are wonderful. Invited all the girls to buy one, they are a charm... :)
janaina a.
janaina a.
belo horizonte

Jordana cosmetics I love the products, the best I know, great quality ... great prices
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.