Add a Photo

Samya B.
Samya B.
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It is a very good brand if you are looking for makeup and doesn't have a lot of money to spend. Their products of course aren't wonderful, but they live up to their price. When I was beggining to buy makeup I actually bought one or two eye pencils and they were ok, I guess. My favorite product of this brand is their blush.
claudia l.
claudia l.
aguascalientes
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The product that I like most of this brand are the enamels since its drying time is super fast, its very long duration and the color intensity is very durable
Fátima S.
Fátima S.
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I am such a huuuuge fan of their nail polish , great and perfect colours, the right price and with quality,
Janet H.
Janet H.
Las choapas
Jan. 4, 2017, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Well they're basic and I use them when I don't have time to make up with time, I do like the brown eyeliner a lot though, and I like to use them often
Kathy-ann A.
Kathy-ann A.
Doral, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
A fantastic product. Very afforadable. I love their eyeliners. The fabu brow is fantastic. Their lipsticks are lasting on the lips and their retractable lip liners are creamy and go on to the lips smoothly. I will continue to buy their products.
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their products, they are not that expensive and they have a very nice smell, some smells like watermelon <3, they are something that I would love to have more of these comics.
Yaneth G.
Yaneth G.
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:56 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Es un producto fácil de encontrar y de adquirir y su forma es práctica para llevar de lado a lado
belem s.
belem s.
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
me gustan sus labiales aunque deberian mejorarlos un poco, los mates me gustan mas que los otros tambien he provado su kit para cejas y me encanto
Dec. 19, 2016, 9 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
los cosmeticos de jordana m,e encantan sobre todo sus labiales y lapiz labial , los colores de gran variedad me encantan los rojos
Rissa W.
Rissa W.
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:35 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a very reliable brand that consistantly delivers great colour and coverage. Best part their products are gentle on the skin.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.