Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore

I've only tried the lipgloss and I'm on the fence cause I haven't used it much. It is reasonable in price
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Distrito federal

Sus bases des maquillaje tiene una cobertura buena y esos labiales mate son muy buenos picmenta bien
Laura G.
Laura G.
Laredo, TX

I love their lipsticks and lipliners, they last a long and I dont have to retouch often. They have a variety of colors and product lasts.
Yeleini R.
Yeleini R.
Kennett Square, PA

I have tried they're eyebrow pencils. They do not work! Not dark enough and leaves a messy residue behind on the eyebrow.
Gabih T.
Gabih T.

Pra fala a verdade nao comprei aqui mas minhas amigas compraram e falaram que é otimo os produtos e que vale a pena
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA

Jordana products have been kind of a hit and miss cosmetic line for me. I love their lip crayons and their eyeliner but am not a huge fan of the formula of their lipstick and mascara. The mascara was dry and flaked all over my face while putting it on.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

This is a very good brand. I love their eyeliner! It's very affordable and long lasting. It stays on all day with no smearing or any trouble
ELISABETH V.
ELISABETH V.

Products are a little cheaper but their eyeliners are pretty good. Lipsticks dry out your lips.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Lima

I do love all my Jordana's lipsticks!! Its tingling is powerful ;) And with accessible prices
Rosary M.
Rosary M.

Love their mascara, the lash extreme. One of my holy grails! I always get compliments wearing it. Some people think I have falses, it's amazing! I always keep it my my purse whilst travelling. I have only tried their mascara but would love see what else they have! I might fall in love with the line!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.