Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX

I love Jordana products and they are so affordable, I love the lipsticks if your not sure how you feel about a certain color I recommend testing Jordana for a day or two before you pay for a more expensive product.
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Pharr, TX

I tried some of their lip liners.. some where good which I was suprise because it was the lighter colors and the dark ones came of as kind of not pigmented. The lines was super creamy which I didn't like because it was all out of my lip line. I ended up throwing them away.
Yvanna R.
Yvanna R.
Alice, TX

I have only bought the Jordana eyeliner but I love it. It is my old faithful. The quality is good and prove is even better.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Perth Amboy, NJ

The products are amazing. The prices are great. Usually in the drugstores they have lots of sales. Jordana always comes out with new produts sometimes dupes to high end cosmetics.
Aurea P.
Aurea P.

OMG! Jordana sin duda es una de mis marcas favoritas en verdad amo! Sus labiales y la pigmentacion que deja en mis labio y sobretodo el olor que tiene ademas que es muy economico!
Mis tres labiales faboritos son estos!
Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.

Jordana Cosmetics is an excellent make-up shop, very good quality, very fine pigments, bright colors and vivid colors in shades, lipsticks, etc. I love the Jordana Cosmetics shop. Very good store, I recommend it, I want to be a professional makeup artist.
Lauryn F.
Lauryn F.
Fort Mill, SC

Jordana Cosmetics is a drug store makeup brand you can find at ulta and various drug stores. The great thing about this brand are the prices, some things under $1! The lip pencils are amazing they have great pigment and glide on smoothly, however, with lower prices comes lower quality materials used in the manufacturing and has led me to break out from some of there products.
Layla Z.
Layla Z.
Sun Valley, CA

Jordana is the first of many brands I reached for when I started with make up they've improved on their products and I still have favorites I use till this day
Yessenia O.
Yessenia O.
Pharr, TX

Very pigmented lipsticks. Offer a wide variety of colors. Last a good while, but you will have to reapply.
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.

Are very good products and it is one of the best products that I have bought, they fit your needs
If it is accessible since you find it in some stores for very low cost and the product is very good better than other brands and cheaper.
Of course if I really like that brand one of the best
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.