Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Hala A.
Hala A.
KENITRA, gharb cherarda benihssen

I kind of like this brand, I mostly have nail polishes, they have some amazing colors. Good quality for a good price
Jess C.
Jess C.
Manawatu, New Zealand

For the price, these lipsticks are INSANE. Hooooly cow, they are super pigmented and last a long time on your pout. I love their matte lipsticks although they can be a little drying. I combat this by applying balm under them.
Karla A.
Karla A.
Estado de México

I like Jordana products, most cosmetics are good, have durability, eyeliner in pencil, compact powder and blush are my favorite products.
Aiesha C.
Aiesha C.

The Fabu Liner is a great product if you are now staring out with liquid eyeliners. It has a good grip to it so it does not fall out our your hand.
Paula D.
Paula D.

I love their shades in lipsticks and nail polish, I love the quality they have ... it's fantastic
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.

I only used one productI have not had the opportunity to use this brand, its collections do not envelop me
Laura P.
Laura P.
Monterrey

Jordana products are good and inexpensive but do not have the durability that one of greater range
Yermaris D.
Yermaris D.
Puerto Rico,PR

I used the brow pencil and I love it!! The price is good and the pigmentation is good for the price of the product
Alondra A.
Alondra A.

Muy buenos productos, realmente buena calidad y sobre todo económicos, son con la marca de maquillaje que empecé y una de las cuales aún sigo comprando maquillaje.
Shaden G.
Shaden G.

Los polvos de jordana dejan un acabado increíble aterciopelado y sus labiales huelen muy rico
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.