Add a Photo

Katia A.
Katia A.
Jan. 8, 2017, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me gusta demasiado esta marca. Uso siempre sus labiales y me encanta que tienen mucha variedad de tonos y tienen unos acabados mate súper padres. Y me parece una mejor marca aún que no prueban sus productos en animales.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I only have used the lipsticks but I love them, the gold line (matte ones) are Soo pretty, my favorite is Berry, I love it
Jesmir D.
Jesmir D.
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have use the soft creamy matte lipsticks, they are great, but your mouth is a little dry when you use them. the color is long lasting.
Lilian Pamela S.
Lilian Pamela S.
Ciudad de México
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their lipstick lasts most of the day, but when it comes to removing it is not difficult, they are sincerely one of my favorites
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Its a cheap brand! Anyone can afford it! I am not that into the brand, but I have bought products and so far what I have its good.
Marimar L.
Marimar L.
Corozal
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
And used cosmetic day products. As a base, powder, and lipstick are very good products
Gemma C.
Gemma C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I used a matte liquid lipstick in color pink, I like so much but I don't like the taste. It taste so bad and I don't like.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Mexicali
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
i find wverything i want in this brand, the colors of the lipsticks and the affordable that they are is amazing, i can buy alot of this brand with a little money, i shop here very often, this is also a go to brand, i will always buy this brand no matter what.
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Jan. 3, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I bought these products at my local dollar store (A Buck or Two, Jack n Jill, Dollarama, and other small shops. I love their nail polishes. They are very affordable and high quality. Furthermore, they are made without the toxic chemicals: Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Toluene, and more.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
la marca es muy buena, pero deberia tener campañas de maquillaje para cada ocasión, el maquillaje adecuado para cada edad y estilo
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.