BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Katia A.
Katia A.
Me gusta demasiado esta marca. Uso siempre sus labiales y me encanta que tienen mucha variedad de tonos y tienen unos acabados mate súper padres. Y me parece una mejor marca aún que no prueban sus productos en animales.
Astriid P.
Astriid P.
Esta marca es muy buena sobre todo los labiales tiene tonos muy calidos pero igual creo que hay mejores tiendas
Abril R.
Abril R.
I really really love all the products of Jordana. Have the most complete variety, are cheaper and have super high quality, even the lipsticks
marwa L.
marwa L.
They're a super affordable beauty brand, and they have some really awesome products. They have something for everyone because they carry a good color range. If you haven't try Jordana, I highly suggest that you do.
Melisha K.
Melisha K.
Lipsticks ate best. I love it. It was my first lipstick. Dont know the color name but it was a brown and it was beautiful
Hala A.
Hala A.
KENITRA, gharb cherarda benihssen
I kind of like this brand, I mostly have nail polishes, they have some amazing colors. Good quality for a good price
Rubi b.
Rubi b.
I have used eyed shadows and their finish is very cute and lasts all day, they are also economical and its sale is practically everywhere even in pharmacies. It is a brand well known by all women who like to wear makeup
ivanna m.
ivanna m.
los labiales son fantasticos, hermosos y economicos me encantan tambien me encantan los delineadores
Mya C.
Mya C.
The jordana pressed face powder was great .It matched my skin tone really good.I used one and just bought another.
Elidet S.
Elidet S.
Oaxaca
I love the lipstick are the best of the best I love their tones and I love that they are mate !!! Seriously, other products are not tested.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.